Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

Yes, Fox does a better job of providing various sides of a story. And yes, they are clearly biased. The two are not mutually exclusive. They're also pretty cartoonish, which doesn't help.

The GOP is correct that the press in general is against them. What I don't understand is why they don't do anything about it. Maybe run candidates who understand how to work the media, candidates who aren't prone to stepping on clear-as-day landmines, candidates who aren't going to make it hilariously easy for the media to burn them.

Sheesh.

You're not going to change the media. Keep running easy targets, knowing damn well what's going to happen, and you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Yes, Fox does a better job of providing various sides of a story. And yes, they are clearly biased. The two are not mutually exclusive. They're also pretty cartoonish, which doesn't help.

The GOP is correct that the press in general is against them. What I don't understand is why they don't do anything about it. Maybe run candidates who understand how to work the media, candidates who aren't prone to stepping on clear-as-day landmines, candidates who aren't going to make it hilariously easy for the media to burn them.

Sheesh.

You're not going to change the media. Keep running easy targets, knowing damn well what's going to happen, and you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Trump doesn't need to do anything other then what Trump is doing...going beyond the MSM!

Millions of "Cowards for Trump" like me will "pull the lever for Trump" behind the curtain in a landslide victory because millions like me
don't want to have to be physically attacked or have to defend what we believe is right which is what Trump will do!

Sheesh.

Trump doesn't need to do anything other then what Trump is doing...going beyond the MSM!

Millions of "Cowards for Trump" like me will "pull the lever for Trump" behind the curtain in a landslide victory because millions like me
don't want to have to be physically attacked or have to defend what we believe is right which is what Trump will do!
Where on earth do you LIVE? I'd move if I were you.

Sheesh.

There is a limit to how much you can manage someone who is your enemy.

WHat the REpublicans need to do is stop playing with the media.

BAN the more obvious assholes.

Refuse to debate in fixed debates.

Call them on their bullshit.

Treat them like the Democratic operatives they are, instead of people.

Taking sides is one thing. That's been the case forever. Taking sides while telling the world you're objective is quite another.

But you knew that.

So Foxnews should stop calling itself fair and balanced, and get the word 'news' out of its title?

When CBSNews, ABCNews,NBCNews, New York Times, all acknowledge they are not fair and balanced YES!!!!
At least those of us who watch FoxNews as well as the other MSM know we get one side of the story! They don't go under the bogus lie that they are objective.

lol, you're a fucking phoney partisan hack.

THERE'S the logical fallacies we've all come to know and expect. Right on que!

Funny...and ironic.

Not at all. He defends Fox for doing the same thing he's attacking the other networks for.

Explain then these "journalists" stances regarding attacks on Trump as good journalism?

“If you deplore media cowardice, you might think this is a good thing, not because Trump is a mortal danger to this country, although he is,
but because it means the press is doing its job,”
Neil Gabler wrote on the journalism website of Moyers, the longtime PBS newsman who cut his teeth as a spokesman for Democratic President Lyndon Johnson. “Call it partisan bias if you like. I call it journalism.”

Ezra Klein, the Vox writer who as a Washington Post staffer organized a secret society of left-wing reporters dubbed “JournoList” that was shut down after it was exposed in 2010, acknowledged that the press is not giving Trump traditional treatment.
The media has felt increasingly free to cover Trump as an alien, dangerous, and dishonest phenomenon,” Klein wrote last week.

New York Times’ media critic Jim Rutenberg wrote that journalists who personally oppose Trump had an obligation to
“throw out the textbook” when it came to coverage of The Donald.
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?Rutenberg wondered in a front-page article earlier this month.
When it comes to covering Trump, it’s only fair to be unfair, according to The Atlantic.
“All things considered, the press has responded defensibly to the unusual challenges of covering a brazen, habitual liar,”
Conor Friedersdorf wrote in a recent column titled, “The Exaggerated Claims of Media Bias Against Donald Trump.”

NO bias here of course!

As usual you are wrong , I'm neither blind or partisan.
This thread should be in the conspiracy section.

You and Hillary should be in the conspiracy section. :lmao:

Seriously though, I'd agree with you if you could actually give some reason other than your hatred.

Did you not here the voices on the video telling them to shut the camera off?

I went and looked for alternative footage of them giving the prayer shawl and scripture to Trump, just like NYcarbineer claims. Sorry, I couldn't find any, just some footage of Jesse Jackson praising Donald Trump. If you can find footage that is just the same as the footage that this camera man was told to cut? Post it and then request the move, I'll support ya. Sure, have them put it in the CT zone.

But listen, IT IS A FACT, that journalists have admitted the CFR journalism is biased.

It's not a conspiracy.

To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity

To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity

This transparent bias is a national phenomenon, infecting both print and television media to such an extent that it has become almost impossible to separate coverage of the Trump campaign from attempts to tear it down. The media has long been accused of having a liberal slant, but in this cycle journalists seem to have cast themselves as defenders of the republic against what they see as a major threat, and in playing this role they’ve lost the ability to assess events rationally.
Does the fact that I have spent my adult life in showbiz? a very large portion of it was/ is in sound and video editing, the voices were added later .
Unless you can come up with another clip verifying your " evidence" , it won't fly
You like most of the dump crowd are far to willing to believe any shit that passes your way.

My apologies. I saw the other clips of the full speech and of the whole thread once merged with others.

Frankly, I think the whole thread is silly now. They have the whole event on video, there were multiple cameras there, so who cares if Reuters shut down a camera man? Seriously, it's no big deal, it was still recorded.

You and I can just agree to disagree, or I can just say, I really don't care.

151rwi.jpg

No it's not a matter of "disagreeing"! It's a matter of "UNFAIR" MSM practices that convince idiots that Obama had executive experiences when he had ZERO!
It was the MSM bias that protects Hillary's gross incompetence to not know her email server was not secure! This type of incompetence gave us Obamacare and the gigantic mess it has created. It required Obama sycophants like Gruber who told us Obamacare was passed due to the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!
And you want 8 more years of gross incompetence to add further rules and regulations that is now costing American businesses over $1.2 trillion a year to
comply with them? And this is a matter of disagreement???

How stupid! The MSM is protecting Hillary! They've invested in Obama and want that globalization agenda to continue.
Shear stupidity.

Of course you are right. That is not what I am contesting here.

The whole premise here is whether there was a camera man that was told to cut off filming because the video he was making would make Trump look good.

Maybe that is true, maybe it isn't.

But at this point, does the premise of the thread even matter? The WHOLE VIDEO, the entire event is viewable by those who want to know. It is on the internet.

For educated and enlightened folks that are aware, yes, we all know that globalist media is controlled by the CFR. The media elites have already come right out and admitted that they make no bones about being in the tank for Hillary in this election cycle. If you want fair media coverage of the Trump campaign, you have to go and search for coverage of these events and look up his speeches and events on your own.

You already know this. Are you surprised? This is not a "conspiracy," this is a known fact. The only disagreement in this thread is whether this is a Reuters cameraman and whether he was instructed to end recording. Who cares? We already know the entire CFR media is in the tank, so why whine about it.

If you think this is bad, boy are you going to lose your shit when the debates come. It is going to be a pile on by the moderator and Hillary. They will do everything they can to make her look good, and run interference for that ailing and slowing fading woman while at the same time doing everything to make Trump look like the policy neophyte he really is.

So. . .
64963949.jpg
Ah, one of the mindset that it's silly and passe to object to or.point out corruption.

Slimy.

Sheesh.

You can't call them on their bullshit if they won't report that you called them on their bullshit.

Conservative media will, but that's not nearly enough. They're preaching to the choir.

Being combative with them will just make for an easier target.

So Foxnews should stop calling itself fair and balanced, and get the word 'news' out of its title?

When CBSNews, ABCNews,NBCNews, New York Times, all acknowledge they are not fair and balanced YES!!!!
At least those of us who watch FoxNews as well as the other MSM know we get one side of the story! They don't go under the bogus lie that they are objective.

Funny...and ironic.

Not at all. He defends Fox for doing the same thing he's attacking the other networks for.

Explain then these "journalists" stances regarding attacks on Trump as good journalism?

“If you deplore media cowardice, you might think this is a good thing, not because Trump is a mortal danger to this country, although he is,
Neil Gabler wrote on the journalism website of Moyers, the longtime PBS newsman who cut his teeth as a spokesman for Democratic President Lyndon Johnson. “Call it partisan bias if you like. I call it journalism.”

Ezra Klein, the Vox writer who as a Washington Post staffer organized a secret society of left-wing reporters dubbed “JournoList” that was shut down after it was exposed in 2010, acknowledged that the press is not giving Trump traditional treatment.
The media has felt increasingly free to cover Trump as an alien, dangerous, and dishonest phenomenon,” Klein wrote last week.

New York Times’ media critic Jim Rutenberg wrote that journalists who personally oppose Trump had an obligation to
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?Rutenberg wondered in a front-page article earlier this month.
When it comes to covering Trump, it’s only fair to be unfair, according to The Atlantic.
“All things considered, the press has responded defensibly to the unusual challenges of covering a brazen, habitual liar,”
Conor Friedersdorf wrote in a recent column titled, “The Exaggerated Claims of Media Bias Against Donald Trump.”

NO bias here of course!

Advocacy journalism.

If you want to force media people to stop having opinions, pass a law.

Sheesh.

You can't call them on their bullshit if they won't report that you called them on their bullshit.

Conservative media will, but that's not nearly enough. They're preaching to the choir.

The purpose of this thread was never to convince the lemming-like-Hillary/Obama hordes.
They are too far gone.
What though is the "independents" that seemingly aren't able to see the gross distinctions.
So my message to them is
A) consider the following messages sent by the MSM TELLING them they are adversarial to Trump!

“The media has felt increasingly free to cover Trump as an alien, dangerous, and dishonest phenomenon,” Klein wrote last week.

“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?” Rutenberg wondered in a front-page article earlier this month.

NO bias here of course!
Agreed... but read this article and get really pissed that "objective" news people are definitely biasing their material with THEIR opinion!

Michael Goodwin wrote the below:
A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Gutenberg [New York Times], whom I know and like, began this way:
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

B) Recognize that these "independents" like me are "Cowards for Trump"... doesn't make a difference when confronted by violent anti-Trump hoodlums...
you don't need to ... JUST pull the lever for Trump behind the curtain!

“SHUT IT DOWN!”: REUTERS ORDERS CAMERAMAN TO KILL POSITIVE TRUMP FOOTAGE
Shock example of media censorship caught on tape
The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, He’s getting a shawl!

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.
“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

Nobody, nobody with even half a brain believes this kind of bullshit. You people are so very desperate.

Last edited:

Funny...and ironic.

NO bias here of course!

Advocacy journalism.

Used to be poor ratings did the job.

Now, people are so dishonest they don’t care about honesty.

Funny...and ironic.

The media has felt increasingly free to cover T
rump as an alien, dangerous, and dishonest phenomenon
,” Klein wrote last week.

NO bias here of course!

Advocacy journalism.

Opinions are fine no least of all Rush Limbaugh, Hannity,et.al. disagree with the RIGHT to "commentators" making their opinion known!
But "Journalists"! Journalists are NOT to be biasing the news as these "headlines" show and knowing most people only read headlines come to conclusions that the MSM "journalists" wants to present!

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 8.56.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 8.56.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 8.55.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 8.55.24 AM.png

Last edited:

Sheesh.

In the old days of my youth, we trusted the media. If you read it or heard it, you could believe it. But since punditry has taken over journalism, the lines between real news and opinion are so blurred, it is very difficult to tell the difference. This thread, for example, is based on a lie, according to Reuters, put out solely to discredit "the MSM" for their bias by a campaign that is ultimo at spreading doubt to people eager to doubt.

The responsibility is on us now. We cannot believe as we once did. All of us on both sides are not smart if we do not employ skepticism, not so much of the MSM, but bloggers and pundits.

Sheesh.

In the old days of my youth, we trusted the media. If you read it or heard it, you could believe it. But since punditry has taken over journalism, the lines between real news and opinion are so blurred, it is very difficult to tell the difference. This thread, for example, is based on a lie, according to Reuters, put out solely to discredit "the MSM" for their bias by a campaign that is ultimo at spreading doubt to people eager to doubt.

The responsibility is on us now. We cannot believe as we once did. All of us on both sides are not smart if we do not employ skepticism, not so much of the MSM, but bloggers and pundits.

"BASED ON A LIE according to Reuters????
YOU owe me an apology for calling me a liar until YOU show me the link from Reuters saying my thread was based on a LIE!
YOU are until you provide me the exact link that shows Reuters calls my thread a LIE " a LIAR! And that is a FACT!

Funny...and ironic.

NO bias here of course!

Advocacy journalism.

The church was mostly empty for the orange bigoted fascist.

But nice to see another deranged lunatic thread

Sheesh.

"BASED ON A LIE according to Reuters????
YOU owe me an apology for calling me a liar until YOU show me the link from Reuters saying my thread was based on a LIE!
YOU are until you provide me the exact link that shows Reuters calls my thread a LIE " a LIAR! And that is a FACT!

Hey hack. You haven't strung together ten true words since you started spewing here.

Last edited:
If anyone bothered to look at the bottom right hand corner of the video , you'll see a logo.
Guess what, it's not Reuters it's the church's.
That means the people you clowns are accusing of cutting of the camera are members.
Bahahahaha!

Funny...and ironic.

NO bias here of course!

Advocacy journalism.

The church was mostly empty for the orange bigoted fascist.

But nice to see another deranged lunatic thread

Saw the video. Here are some screen shots from the video... "mostly empty"???

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.28.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.29.27 AM.png

Does that look "empty"?

Forum List

Back