Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

Used to be poor ratings did the job.

Now, people are so dishonest they don’t care about honesty.

The church was mostly empty for the orange bigoted fascist.

But nice to see another deranged lunatic thread

Saw the video. Here are some screen shots from the video... "mostly empty"???

View attachment 88451 View attachment 88452

Does that look "empty"?

I guess you aren't aware of the angle that was shot from.

Show me then from the video which I watched entirely where the facility was "mostly empty"?
You are a liar!

poor nasty little rightwingnut loon....again, you haven't put together ten true words since you've been here

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 3.22.29 PM.png

Here is mine! Now here is the source: Ready for Hillary? Clinton to Speak to Half Empty Hall at Georgetown University | LifeNews.com

The church was mostly empty for the orange bigoted fascist.

But nice to see another deranged lunatic thread

Does that look "empty"?

Show me then from the video which I watched entirely where the facility was "mostly empty"?
You are a liar!

poor nasty little rightwingnut loon....again, you haven't put together ten true words since you've been here

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

View attachment 88491
Here is mine! Now here is the source: Ready for Hillary? Clinton to Speak to Half Empty Hall at Georgetown University | LifeNews.com
could it be half empty because it's early ?
you have no proof as to when that picture was taken,,
fail.

If anyone bothered to look at the bottom right hand corner of the video , you'll see a logo.
Guess what, it's not Reuters it's the church's.
That means the people you clowns are accusing of cutting of the camera are members.
Bahahahaha!

Oh There You Go Again, Using Those pesky old facts.
Yeah well , somebody has to do it.

Yep......

31222.jpg.cf.jpg

That is Hillary?
View attachment 88455

She ain't no ways tarred.

Does that look "empty"?

You are a liar!

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

View attachment 88491
fail.

But I provided a link. Where was the link supposedly of the "empty" Trump meeting? That's all I am asking a link that will show Trump clearly in front of an empty hall!

You are a liar!

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

View attachment 88491
fail.

But I provided a link. Where was the link supposedly of the "empty" Trump meeting? That's all I am asking a link that will show Trump clearly in front of an empty hall!
you link is meaningless unless it can prove the time the photo was taken.

You are a liar!

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

View attachment 88491
fail.

BUT YOU never provided a LINK! I can't see Trump or any one else. Find a link that shows THIS and then you picture!
No Media is Reporting What Just Happened to Trump in Detroit So We Will...

Trumpgetsshawl.png

CrcFC9mXEAAxVnX.jpg

now run a long, freak.

Where is YOUR LINK???

View attachment 88491
fail.

BUT YOU never provided a LINK! I can't see Trump or any one else. Find a link that shows THIS and then you picture!
No Media is Reporting What Just Happened to Trump in Detroit So We Will...

View attachment 88504
Asshat, I never posted a picture either.
Your source in this post is laughable as well as being extremely biased.
Fail

Forum List

Back