the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
ok im a german watching the usa election.

hillary clinton supports NATO, fine
Donald Trump doesent support NATO, scary

hillary clinton supports the rights of nations

donald trump ............................ what the fuck does donald trump support ??????????????????

donald trump ............................ what the fuck does donald trump support ??????????????????

So in your equation, German is irrelevant. You're just like any American Democrat. Not sure why parroting Democrats seemed like a way to give us an international take on the election, but whatever. As to your points.

Trump thinks that other governments in Nato should honor your committment to spend 2% of your GDP on defense so we aren't paying your share for you. You can call that not supporting Nato, that we don't want to pay your bills for you. But I don't support Trump and pay your own damned bills.

I don't know what supporting the "right of nations" means, but I don't get how you possibly arrive that the Democrats support that. Obama's been jumping into other people's shit across the globe and Hillary claims to be MORE militaristic.

My issue with Trump is I'm for capitalism and free trade

i personnaly think that germany should spend more on defense but donald trump said he ll recide international treatys

i think germany should build nuclear weapons because of donald trump

and if any us citizen feels better if germany got nuclear weapons, your fucking insane

im german i feel better when germany got nukes, but as an american you should scream

Donald Trump thinks its smart that Germany got nukes

you know so we can nuke moscow like last time but better

I'm not sure if Trump wants Germany to build nukes. but he may want NATO countries to pay the USA for operating them.
For the record, i think Trump is naive and diplomatically STUPID.

30 years ago i went to an american school
and in my dreams my home city got nuked
evil

I'm not sure if Trump wants Germany to build nukes. but he may want NATO countries to pay the USA for operating them.
according to the nuclear sharing act usa nukes are available to the german gouvernement, and germany is paying, for the last 40 years

------------------------------ from what i understand TRUMP supports a 'nato' that tows its load and pays its obligations . I hope that the 'euros' are scared . -------------------------- Trump supports a return to America First based on America and Americans First Hauke.

America.

according to the nuclear sharing act usa nukes are available to the german gouvernement, and germany is paying, for the last 40 years
Germany is strong economically; it's the poorer EU countries in NATO that Trump thinks should pay up.
That's why Putin supports Trump; Russia will take advantage of Trump's stupidity.

Yes, the scared to death, cowardly German wants U S protection of his country, and continues to want America to pay for it, while they let their left win government keep importing killer, terrorist Muslim scum into their country so they can breed like vermin, become the majority and take over in 25 years...apparently suicide is bred into Germans now that they of their ass kicked after WWII!!!!

30 years ago i went to an american school
and in my dreams my home city got nuked
evil
------------------------------------------- in your Dreams ehh, thats kinda personal and silly concern because your home town was never nuked except in your dreams was it Hauke ??

just for americans
The German Democratic Republic was never democratic andallways a tool of the russian lenninists stalinists
the Federal republic of germany was democratic, and hadits problems with the USA but never about defense against that stalinist dictators of the USSR

Yes, the scared to death, cowardly German wants U S protection of his country, and continues to want America to pay for it, while they let their left win government keep importing killer, terrorist Muslim scum into their country so they can breed like vermin, become the majority and take over in 25 years...apparently suicide is bred into Germans now that they of their ass kicked after WWII!!!!
I cannot believe how stupid your post is !!!!!!

If you think the American election is good TV, you should watch the UK. That whole Brexit shit-storm is absolutely hilarious!

Forum List

Back