Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

The argument is simply INTENTIONAL unauthorized retention of classified documents ...which is prosecuted vs. unintentional, which is not prosecuted as a criminal offense.

Pence and Biden was not intentional retention of the classified documents, it was mishandling.

the article said the Mi!itary guy intentionally removed and intentionally retained classified documents.

the same could be said for Trump, with pretty sound evidence that he intentionally took all of these classified documents and retained them.

but Trump will likely not be charged like the military guy with that....(though he could be.... now that they know that Trump knew they were classified and not declassified when he intentionally took them and intentionally retained them)

Trump will be charged with obstruction of justice in this case...imo.

You're using logic. Con's do not like logic....it proves them wrong.

Actually it only shows - sadly - that the USA is a third World country - in regards to overseeing special access programs and the internal handling/accounting process towards classified documents.
Below is a Top secret document from the Malaysian MoD singed by the Defense Minister and Deputy Prime Minister. It would be impossible for me to have an equivalent document issued by the German MoD. - due to regulations and especially procedures.
View attachment 791027
It shows human error, which is exasperated by 50 million plus classified documents a year ( at least half of which don't need to be classified ). Something had to change. Too many players have access. Too many copies distributed indiscriminately and no one can keep track of it all. Fail safes have to be reinvented. Preferably NOW !

How can you be this oblivious to the fact that you keep making my point for me?

Actually I’m just not willing to convict or exonerate amyone without seeing the evidence.
You continue to make the wrong assumptions. But do you hear me complaining. No each and everytime I've given you an answer that should satisfy any ordinary person's query. You are just special. I am not judging I'm leaving the judging upto the courts. Good evening !

How the fuck do you know what their intentions were? Seriously.

Like I said. You dont like Trump so he's guilty. You tolerate Pence and like Biden so they are innocent. Im glad you're not a judge.

The Rapist and Traitor intentionally removed Classified Documents from the WH. He fought every subpoena in court. He had his lawyers in court demanding the subpoena(s) be quashed. The Rapist and Traitor fought the search warrant as well.

Mr. Biden fully and completely cooperated with the search of his residence. He did NO fight the the search. There was no clear intent on the part of Mr. Biden hide anything.

The Rapist and Traitor has at every turned used legalistic trick to avoid turning over illegally removed Classified Material.

There is a separate and distinct difference intentionally removing the Classified Material and the unintentional holding on to such material.

The Rapist and Traitor's behavior and conduct was NOT one an individual who believes in full/open/honest cooperation. IF the Traitor had nothing to hide, then why did fight so fucking hard to hide it. His actions were NOT those of an innocent man.

The Rapist and Traitor intentionally removed Classified Documents from the WH. He fought every subpoena in court. He had his lawyers in court demanding the subpoena(s) be quashed. The Rapist and Traitor fought the search warrant as well.

Mr. Biden fully and completely cooperated with the search of his residence. He did NO fight the the search. There was no clear intent on the part of Mr. Biden hide anything.

The Rapist and Traitor has at every turned used legalistic trick to avoid turning over illegally removed Classified Material.

There is a separate and distinct difference intentionally removing the Classified Material and the unintentional holding on to such material.

The Rapist and Traitor's behavior and conduct was NOT one an individual who believes in full/open/honest cooperation. IF the Traitor had nothing to hide, then why did fight so fucking hard to hide it. His actions were NOT those of an innocent man.
Good luck, he's not listening to anyone but himself.

Wait, are you talking about Biden ? I get confused.

I disagree but even if they did, I commend them. Exposing corrupt politicians should never be condemned.
Sure it should....when it is done to one side and not the other by a foreign adversary.

the GRU and Guccifer 2, had the RNC emails as well, with all that RNC inner turmoil, against Trump as the candidate for the RNC instead of their preferred establishment candidates....working against Trump....

But they chose to sway the election in their favor with dumping the DNC emails and inner turmoil and NOT to reveal to the public the RNC's dirty shenanigans against Trump.

I disagree that it was okay to leak these stolen by our Russian adversaries dnc emails, and Trump using them, and getting insider heads up on what was in them and what stories they were going to spin out of them.

I know you disagree...but to me, it was unethical, and a form of cheating....

one other thing to consider is that Military Code is much, much stricter laws than civilian U.S.
Are you really thisks ignorant or do you KNOW you are lying?

The US military uses the same TS Spevial Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) program civilians - to invlude thr Presidrnt abd Vice President - do. The same exact laws,riles, and restrictions applily to the TS/SCI program and information for civilians as it does for the military.

There are no special laws for Hillary and Joe Biden.

As I have explained to you ignorant f*s before, people are Read-In and Read-Out of tbe SCI program, brirfed each time, and requires to sign an official document each tome acknowledging you understand wha was briefed and sweating you will comply - by penalty of law.

The classified matetial FORMER Sect of State Clinton AND FORMER SENATOR / VP Biden had in their possession was CONFIRMED to include TS/SCI material.
When your job / duty is over and you no longer need access to SCI matetial you are READ-OUT of the program. You are briefed you no longet have access to TS/SCI data, you are legally NOT allowed to.possesd it. You can't even TALK about TS/SCI information - when they could it was always in a SCIF and ONLY in a SCIF.
You are briefed - again - YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT OF THE SCIF, LET ALONE HOME WITH YOU. You are brirfed that if you do you have committed ESPIONAGE because you would have knowingly broken these rules / laws and stolen TS/SCI material, material expected to cause 'GRAVE DANGER' to the US if it gets into the wrong hands. You are briefed you will be punished to the full extent of the law if you do this.

The last thing you do is SIGN the document acknowledging you understand what you have been briefed. Once you sign that dosiment YOU CAN NO LONGER LEGALLY HAVE ACCESS TO TS/SCI material unless you are READ BACK IN to the program.
The ONLY way to get TS/SCI material ontp your petsonal server or in your garage at home is if you STEAL IT.

Hillary had THOUSANDS of pages of classified to include TS/SCI illegally on her personal unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted server that was found in the BATHROOM - not an authorized, secured SCIF - of a company that did not even have the legal security clearance to have her server.
- Again, thos is TOP SECRET iinformation that would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to the US if it found its way into enemy hands ... and this criminal bitch is hiding it it some clown's BATHROOM.

Former FBI Director admitted the laws she broke, by definition, included ESPIONAGE. SHe was then allowed to walk away with no charges because Comey said SHE HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.

YOU have said her theft of TS/SCI material was 'UNINTENTIONAL'.

BULLSHIT - Either both you and Comey are 2 of the stupidest f*ing people on the planet, or - more likely - YOU ARE BORH LIARS!

HILLARY - AS DID JOE BIDEN - SIGNED THE SCI.PROGRAM.READ-OUT DOCUMENT
ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDRRSTOOD THEY NO LONGER HAD LEGAL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL AND COULD NOT TAKE ANY WITH THEM. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED IF THEY DID SO TBEY WOULD NE COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES TO INCLUDE ESPIONAGE.

THEY BOTH KNEW.
THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THEY KNEW!
THEY BOTH STOLE TS/SCI ANYWAY.
THEYMADE THE CHOICE TO DO SO.

What do you NOT GET?

There was no 'OOPS'!
There was no 'I DIDN'T KNOW'!

They signed the document, They acknowledged what they INTENDED to do and DID was ILEGAL.

Comey LIED when he said she didn't know.

YOU are lying when you say her and Biden's THEFT of TS/SCI information was 'unintentional'.

Their signatures on those documents say YOU ARE A LIAR!

Rvery Biden / Hillary apologist who day Hillary & Biden did not break laws and dod mot know / their THEFT was 'Unintentional' is LYING!

AND ONLY IN DEMOCRATS' WORLD ARE THERE SEPERATE LAWS FOR DEMOCRATS and no accountability / equal justice.

...BUT YOU ARE A PROVEN, CONFIRMED LIAR, just like COMEY.

I'VE GOT OVER 30 YEARS OF WORKING WITH / HANDLING CLASSIFIED, TO INCLUDE TS/SCI MATERIAL, AS AN ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MMEMBER AND AS A CIVILIAN.

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IGORE / WAIVE EXISTING LAW?

Are you really thisks ignorant or do you KNOW you are lying?

The US military uses the same TS Spevial Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) program civilians - to invlude thr Presidrnt abd Vice President - do. The same exact laws,riles, and restrictions applily to the TS/SCI program and information for civilians as it does for the military.

There are no special laws for Hillary and Joe Biden.

As I have explained to you ignorant f*s before, people are Read-In and Read-Out of tbe SCI program, brirfed each time, and requires to sign an official document each tome acknowledging you understand wha was briefed and sweating you will comply - by penalty of law.

The classified matetial FORMER Sect of State Clinton AND FORMER SENATOR / VP Biden had in their possession was CONFIRMED to include TS/SCI material.
When your job / duty is over and you no longer need access to SCI matetial you are READ-OUT of the program. You are briefed you no longet have access to TS/SCI data, you are legally NOT allowed to.possesd it. You can't even TALK about TS/SCI information - when they could it was always in a SCIF and ONLY in a SCIF.
You are briefed - again - YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT OF THE SCIF, LET ALONE HOME WITH YOU. You are brirfed that if you do you have committed ESPIONAGE because you would have knowingly broken these rules / laws and stolen TS/SCI material, material expected to cause 'GRAVE DANGER' to the US if it gets into the wrong hands. You are briefed you will be punished to the full extent of the law if you do this.

The last thing you do is SIGN the document acknowledging you understand what you have been briefed. Once you sign that dosiment YOU CAN NO LONGER LEGALLY HAVE ACCESS TO TS/SCI material unless you are READ BACK IN to the program.
The ONLY way to get TS/SCI material ontp your petsonal server or in your garage at home is if you STEAL IT.

Hillary had THOUSANDS of pages of classified to include TS/SCI illegally on her personal unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted server that was found in the BATHROOM - not an authorized, secured SCIF - of a company that did not even have the legal security clearance to have her server.
- Again, thos is TOP SECRET iinformation that would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to the US if it found its way into enemy hands ... and this criminal bitch is hiding it it some clown's BATHROOM.

Former FBI Director admitted the laws she broke, by definition, included ESPIONAGE. SHe was then allowed to walk away with no charges because Comey said SHE HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.

YOU have said her theft of TS/SCI material was 'UNINTENTIONAL'.

BULLSHIT - Either both you and Comey are 2 of the stupidest f*ing people on the planet, or - more likely - YOU ARE BORH LIARS!

HILLARY - AS DID JOE BIDEN - SIGNED THE SCI.PROGRAM.READ-OUT DOCUMENT
ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDRRSTOOD THEY NO LONGER HAD LEGAL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL AND COULD NOT TAKE ANY WITH THEM. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED IF THEY DID SO TBEY WOULD NE COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES TO INCLUDE ESPIONAGE.

THEY BOTH KNEW.
THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THEY KNEW!
THEY BOTH STOLE TS/SCI ANYWAY.
THEYMADE THE CHOICE TO DO SO.

What do you NOT GET?

There was no 'OOPS'!
There was no 'I DIDN'T KNOW'!

They signed the document, They acknowledged what they INTENDED to do and DID was ILEGAL.

Comey LIED when he said she didn't know.

YOU are lying when you say her and Biden's THEFT of TS/SCI information was 'unintentional'.

Their signatures on those documents say YOU ARE A LIAR!

Rvery Biden / Hillary apologist who day Hillary & Biden did not break laws and dod mot know / their THEFT was 'Unintentional' is LYING!

AND ONLY IN DEMOCRATS' WORLD ARE THERE SEPERATE LAWS FOR DEMOCRATS and no accountability / equal justice.

...BUT YOU ARE A PROVEN, CONFIRMED LIAR, just like COMEY.

I'VE GOT OVER 30 YEARS OF WORKING WITH / HANDLING CLASSIFIED, TO INCLUDE TS/SCI MATERIAL, AS AN ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MMEMBER AND AS A CIVILIAN.

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IGORE / WAIVE EXISTING LAW?
Obama declassified Hillary's documents.

Try to keep up.

At least you’re going in with an open mind……..

There seems to be a double standard here. You know who was storing classified information you know where and really nothing has been done about it.
I do believe they found documents in various places.
Not sure how you know who can get away with it.

A retired Air Force lieutenant colonel was sentenced to three years in federal prison Thursday for storing files with classified information at his Florida home, the Department of Justice announced.

Robert Birchum pleaded guilty earlier this year to unlawfully possessing and retaining classified documents relating to national defense, the department said in a news release.
Birchum served nearly three decades in the Air Force and held several roles that required him to handle classified information, prosecutors said. In his plea agreement, Birchum admitted to having stored hundreds of files that contained information with top secret, secret or confidential classification markings in unauthorized locations.
In 2017, investigators found that Birchum “knowingly removed more than 300 classified files or documents” and kept them in “his home, his overseas officer’s headquarters, and a storage pod in his driveway,” according to the release. More than 30 of those files and documents were marked “Top Secret” – the highest level of classification.

So when do they go after Biden, faggot?

It shows human error, which is exasperated by 50 million plus classified documents a year ( at least half of which don't need to be classified ). Something had to change. Too many players have access. Too many copies distributed indiscriminately and no one can keep track of it all. Fail safes have to be reinvented. Preferably NOW !
You disagree with my previous post - why?

Human error (in regards to classified documents) is based onto unintentionally not observing/following procedures - not to follow procedures intentionally - is treason.
Not to have respective procedures in place - is due to negligence and stupidity (aka Third World Country).

So when do they go after Biden, faggot?
Why would they go after Biden? He didn't take any classified docs.

His staff accidentally packed a few up, as Pence's did. And when they found out they had them, they immediately gave them back. That's in contrast to Trump, who very deliberately grabbed a whole shitload of them himself, and then refused to give them back.

Sucks to be you, because law enforcement doesn't care how craven and dishonest you are. No amount of your beta-tears will change that. Your lies just make you look gutless, like someone who is too cowardly to tell his masters "No, I won't lie for you!".

Why would they go after Biden? He didn't take any classified docs.

His staff accidentally packed a few up, as Pence's did. And when they found out they had them, they immediately gave them back. That's in contrast to Trump, who very deliberately grabbed a whole shitload of them himself, and then refused to give them back.

Sucks to be you, because law enforcement doesn't care how craven and dishonest you are. No amount of your beta-tears will change that. Your lies just make you look gutless, like someone who is too cowardly to tell his masters "No, I won't lie for you!".
That's a lie. He took them and wasn't even privy to them and kept them for years with it being totally illegal to do so.

Try again, Flailer Moron. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back