Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

At least you’re going in with an open mind……..

The same can said for YOU. The Orange Faced Fascist knowingly and willingly and with the full intention of doing so, removed Classified Documents from the WH to Shit-A-Lago.

There is no denying that, the evidence is clear.

At every turn, Orange Faced Shit Gibbon used every legal trick he could to quash the subpoena and the search warrant of Shit-A-Lago. He had his team Key Stone Cops Shysters in court fighting every inch of the way. He still lost.

The fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Fucked Faced Putin Butt Boy called the legally executed search of Shit-A-Lago a raid, it was not.

Now contrast and compare with the search of Mr. Biden's Delaware Residence. How many lawyers did Mr. Biden send into court to quash the search warrant - NONE. How many lawyers did Mr. Biden use, in court to prevent in anyway/shape/form the search of his Delaware Residence......again none.

How many lawyers did Mr. Biden use to interfere in the search of his Delaware residence....none.

The Rapist and Traitor went so far as to say, that he just by looking the Classify Documents render declassified. He later admitted on tape that he could not.

The Rapist and Traitor is desperate to hide something. But as MAGA MAGGOTS are so fond of saying Mr. Biden, IF he has nothing to hide, what is he afraid of.

Just think, if Mr. Biden had engaged in any of the conduct of the Rapist and Traitor, YOU would demanding blood and you know it. But as long as Mango Mussolini does it you fucking love it.

Last edited:
The same can said for YOU. The Orange Faced Fascist knowingly and willingly and with the full intention of doing so, removed Classified Documents from the WH to Shit-A-Lago.

There is no denying that, the evidence is clear.

At every turn, Orange Faced Shit Gibbon used every legal trick he could to quash the subpoena and the search warrant of Shit-A-Lago. He had his team Key Stone Cops Shysters in court fighting every inch of the way. He still lost.
tds.gif

You disagree with my previous post - why?

Human error (in regards to classified documents) is based onto unintentionally not observing/following procedures - not to follow procedures intentionally - is treason.
Not to have respective procedures in place - is due to negligence and stupidity (aka Third World Country).
I don't believe you're an American. Your attitude is awful.

I don't believe you're an American. Your attitude is awful.
And what kind of American are you, bruh?

I am the "cracker" kind. That is how it is. :dunno:

There were black crackers, too. No matter; We're all Americans together. Like it or not.

And whatt kind of American are you, bruh?
Polish-American. Proud of my heritage. Proud of the country I served honorably in the Air Force.The country I respect, and would never defile. The country that I've worked in for the past 65 years and lived in my entire life.

Polish-American. Proud of my heritage. Proud of the country I served honorably in the Air Force.The country I respect, and would never defile. The country that I've worked in for the past 65 years and lived in my entire life.
Is it my NY Polish friend that paints?

My hat is off to ya, sir. Just for seniority.

Are you really thisks ignorant or do you KNOW you are lying?

The US military uses the same TS Spevial Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) program civilians - to invlude thr Presidrnt abd Vice President - do. The same exact laws,riles, and restrictions applily to the TS/SCI program and information for civilians as it does for the military.

There are no special laws for Hillary and Joe Biden.

As I have explained to you ignorant f*s before, people are Read-In and Read-Out of tbe SCI program, brirfed each time, and requires to sign an official document each tome acknowledging you understand wha was briefed and sweating you will comply - by penalty of law.

The classified matetial FORMER Sect of State Clinton AND FORMER SENATOR / VP Biden had in their possession was CONFIRMED to include TS/SCI material.
When your job / duty is over and you no longer need access to SCI matetial you are READ-OUT of the program. You are briefed you no longet have access to TS/SCI data, you are legally NOT allowed to.possesd it. You can't even TALK about TS/SCI information - when they could it was always in a SCIF and ONLY in a SCIF.
You are briefed - again - YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT OF THE SCIF, LET ALONE HOME WITH YOU. You are brirfed that if you do you have committed ESPIONAGE because you would have knowingly broken these rules / laws and stolen TS/SCI material, material expected to cause 'GRAVE DANGER' to the US if it gets into the wrong hands. You are briefed you will be punished to the full extent of the law if you do this.

The last thing you do is SIGN the document acknowledging you understand what you have been briefed. Once you sign that dosiment YOU CAN NO LONGER LEGALLY HAVE ACCESS TO TS/SCI material unless you are READ BACK IN to the program.
The ONLY way to get TS/SCI material ontp your petsonal server or in your garage at home is if you STEAL IT.

Hillary had THOUSANDS of pages of classified to include TS/SCI illegally on her personal unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted server that was found in the BATHROOM - not an authorized, secured SCIF - of a company that did not even have the legal security clearance to have her server.
- Again, thos is TOP SECRET iinformation that would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to the US if it found its way into enemy hands ... and this criminal bitch is hiding it it some clown's BATHROOM.

Former FBI Director admitted the laws she broke, by definition, included ESPIONAGE. SHe was then allowed to walk away with no charges because Comey said SHE HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.

YOU have said her theft of TS/SCI material was 'UNINTENTIONAL'.

BULLSHIT - Either both you and Comey are 2 of the stupidest f*ing people on the planet, or - more likely - YOU ARE BORH LIARS!

HILLARY - AS DID JOE BIDEN - SIGNED THE SCI.PROGRAM.READ-OUT DOCUMENT
ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDRRSTOOD THEY NO LONGER HAD LEGAL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL AND COULD NOT TAKE ANY WITH THEM. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED IF THEY DID SO TBEY WOULD NE COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES TO INCLUDE ESPIONAGE.

THEY BOTH KNEW.
THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THEY KNEW!
THEY BOTH STOLE TS/SCI ANYWAY.
THEYMADE THE CHOICE TO DO SO.

What do you NOT GET?

There was no 'OOPS'!
There was no 'I DIDN'T KNOW'!

They signed the document, They acknowledged what they INTENDED to do and DID was ILEGAL.

Comey LIED when he said she didn't know.

YOU are lying when you say her and Biden's THEFT of TS/SCI information was 'unintentional'.

Their signatures on those documents say YOU ARE A LIAR!

Rvery Biden / Hillary apologist who day Hillary & Biden did not break laws and dod mot know / their THEFT was 'Unintentional' is LYING!

AND ONLY IN DEMOCRATS' WORLD ARE THERE SEPERATE LAWS FOR DEMOCRATS and no accountability / equal justice.

...BUT YOU ARE A PROVEN, CONFIRMED LIAR, just like COMEY.

I'VE GOT OVER 30 YEARS OF WORKING WITH / HANDLING CLASSIFIED, TO INCLUDE TS/SCI MATERIAL, AS AN ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MMEMBER AND AS A CIVILIAN.

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IGORE / WAIVE EXISTING LAW?

Calm down nasty and bitter one!
Comey said what she did was very careless and NOT criminal. :rolleyes:

she had no marked classified or marked Tsi/top secret on her server. No, none, zip, zero marked top secret SCIF documents, NONE were stolen ignorant one!I

What was top secret info on her server were emails amongst her staff, discussing a top secret drone program. Her staff had loose lips, (that can sink ships).....they DID NOT illegally remove top secret documents from their proper storage place, that is why none of the top secret stuff was MARKED with classifications.

Why would they go after Biden? He didn't take any classified docs.

His staff accidentally packed a few up, as Pence's did. And when they found out they had them, they immediately gave them back. That's in contrast to Trump, who very deliberately grabbed a whole shitload of them himself, and then refused to give them back.

Sucks to be you, because law enforcement doesn't care how craven and dishonest you are. No amount of your beta-tears will change that. Your lies just make you look gutless, like someone who is too cowardly to tell his masters "No, I won't lie for you!".
Um they found Classified docs in his garage and at least one office.

Is it my NY Polish friend that paints?

My hat is off to ya, sir. Just for seniority.
Not me. Born in Scranton,Pa. Family business on upper Delaware River. That's what I really call home. We rented out cabins and boats and sold bait to the fisherman. It was work but it wasn't . It was life and living. Separating the two was impossible.

Not me. Born in Scranton,Pa. Family business on upper Delaware River. That's what I really call home. We rented out cabins and boats and sold bait to the fisherman. It was work but it wasn't . It was life and living. Separating the two was impossible.
Yeah, you're not NY Polish boy. Welcome to The Slog anyway!. :D

Are you really thisks ignorant or do you KNOW you are lying?

The US military uses the same TS Spevial Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) program civilians - to invlude thr Presidrnt abd Vice President - do. The same exact laws,riles, and restrictions applily to the TS/SCI program and information for civilians as it does for the military.

There are no special laws for Hillary and Joe Biden.

As I have explained to you ignorant f*s before, people are Read-In and Read-Out of tbe SCI program, brirfed each time, and requires to sign an official document each tome acknowledging you understand wha was briefed and sweating you will comply - by penalty of law.

The classified matetial FORMER Sect of State Clinton AND FORMER SENATOR / VP Biden had in their possession was CONFIRMED to include TS/SCI material.
When your job / duty is over and you no longer need access to SCI matetial you are READ-OUT of the program. You are briefed you no longet have access to TS/SCI data, you are legally NOT allowed to.possesd it. You can't even TALK about TS/SCI information - when they could it was always in a SCIF and ONLY in a SCIF.
You are briefed - again - YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT OF THE SCIF, LET ALONE HOME WITH YOU. You are brirfed that if you do you have committed ESPIONAGE because you would have knowingly broken these rules / laws and stolen TS/SCI material, material expected to cause 'GRAVE DANGER' to the US if it gets into the wrong hands. You are briefed you will be punished to the full extent of the law if you do this.

The last thing you do is SIGN the document acknowledging you understand what you have been briefed. Once you sign that dosiment YOU CAN NO LONGER LEGALLY HAVE ACCESS TO TS/SCI material unless you are READ BACK IN to the program.
The ONLY way to get TS/SCI material ontp your petsonal server or in your garage at home is if you STEAL IT.

Hillary had THOUSANDS of pages of classified to include TS/SCI illegally on her personal unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted server that was found in the BATHROOM - not an authorized, secured SCIF - of a company that did not even have the legal security clearance to have her server.
- Again, thos is TOP SECRET iinformation that would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to the US if it found its way into enemy hands ... and this criminal bitch is hiding it it some clown's BATHROOM.

Former FBI Director admitted the laws she broke, by definition, included ESPIONAGE. SHe was then allowed to walk away with no charges because Comey said SHE HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.

YOU have said her theft of TS/SCI material was 'UNINTENTIONAL'.

BULLSHIT - Either both you and Comey are 2 of the stupidest f*ing people on the planet, or - more likely - YOU ARE BORH LIARS!

HILLARY - AS DID JOE BIDEN - SIGNED THE SCI.PROGRAM.READ-OUT DOCUMENT
ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDRRSTOOD THEY NO LONGER HAD LEGAL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL AND COULD NOT TAKE ANY WITH THEM. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED IF THEY DID SO TBEY WOULD NE COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES TO INCLUDE ESPIONAGE.

THEY BOTH KNEW.
THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THEY KNEW!
THEY BOTH STOLE TS/SCI ANYWAY.
THEYMADE THE CHOICE TO DO SO.

What do you NOT GET?

There was no 'OOPS'!
There was no 'I DIDN'T KNOW'!

They signed the document, They acknowledged what they INTENDED to do and DID was ILEGAL.

Comey LIED when he said she didn't know.

YOU are lying when you say her and Biden's THEFT of TS/SCI information was 'unintentional'.

Their signatures on those documents say YOU ARE A LIAR!

Rvery Biden / Hillary apologist who day Hillary & Biden did not break laws and dod mot know / their THEFT was 'Unintentional' is LYING!

AND ONLY IN DEMOCRATS' WORLD ARE THERE SEPERATE LAWS FOR DEMOCRATS and no accountability / equal justice.

...BUT YOU ARE A PROVEN, CONFIRMED LIAR, just like COMEY.

I'VE GOT OVER 30 YEARS OF WORKING WITH / HANDLING CLASSIFIED, TO INCLUDE TS/SCI MATERIAL, AS AN ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MMEMBER AND AS A CIVILIAN.

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IGORE / WAIVE EXISTING LAW?
What I think it all comes down too, is that the nation somehow thinks that once these government officials get the ultimate power to reside over the people of this nation, that it somehow makes them above the law's of this nation within an accepted two teared justice system.

It's as if it is automatically accepted, and therefore the examples will be made of the common folk or lower on the chain in order to keep the appearance of an equal justice system, but everyone knows that there's nothing equal about it in the least.

Then we get those knucklehead's that figure that "now's not a good time to upset the apple cart, but I say it's now or never".......

Sure it should....when it is done to one side and not the other by a foreign adversary.

Well you would have to assume both sides did something at the same time. I'm thinking that is not what happened. All the same, bunk.

Don't want cheating exposed? Don't cheat.

the GRU and Guccifer 2, had the RNC emails as well, with all that RNC inner turmoil, against Trump as the candidate for the RNC instead of their preferred establishment candidates....working against Trump....

No one ever denied they didn't want Trump.

But they chose to sway the election in their favor with dumping the DNC emails and inner turmoil and NOT to reveal to the public the RNC's dirty shenanigans against Trump.

I disagree that it was okay to leak these stolen by our Russian adversaries dnc emails, and Trump using them, and getting insider heads up on what was in them and what stories they were going to spin out of them.

I know you disagree...but to me, it was unethical, and a form of cheating....

Don't cheat.

Well you would have to assume both sides did something at the same time. I'm thinking that is not what happened. All the same, bunk.

Don't want cheating exposed? Don't cheat.

No one ever denied they didn't want Trump.

Don't cheat.
I think you've believed all you've read and were told about it via bloggers etc, and have blown it out of proportion.... as most Bernie supporters did.... Imo. Russia's plan worked. But hey, that's another thread to debate it and argue the argument, and not this one!

So when do they go after Biden, faggot?
Are you asking me a question, cock sucker ? :badgrin:

Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home​

I am not seeing any punishment of any sorts for mishandling classified information as of yet other than this guy. Something should be done.
Slap on the wrist, bitch slap, something.

Calm down nasty and bitter one!
Comey said what she did was very careless and NOT criminal. :rolleyes:

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR!

Comey testified before Congress. In that testimony he testified to the lies Hillary told and the specific crimes she committed.

STOP LYING!

Hillary Clinton INTENTIONALLY committed crimes.
- The SCI Paperwork proves it.
- I proved it.
- Comey testified to it. He publicly stated Hillary broke laws.

The laws she broke, as I pointed out, could not be and were NOT 'ACCIDENTAL'!

Its time to stop lying.
Its time to stop making excuses.

I think you've believed all you've read and were told about it via bloggers etc, and have blown it out of proportion.... as most Bernie supporters did.... Imo. Russia's plan worked. But hey, that's another thread to debate it and argue the argument, and not this one!

Bernie, I have never trusted him. He talks a good line but something about him just turns me off.

When he address CADEM Convention in San Francisco I left the floor for a cup of coffee. I've always been underwhelmed by him.

Are you asking me a question, cock sucker ? :badgrin:

Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home​

I am not seeing any punishment of any sorts for mishandling classified information as of yet other than this guy. Something should be done.
Slap on the wrist, bitch slap, something.
Actually, he is in prison because the article said he KNOWINGLY removed and took (stole) classified files, some top secret, and KNOWINGLY stored them at his home and office in unauthorized places.

He admitted his guilt. There was no trial necessary.

The KNOWINGLY part was key to the criminality.

Pence and Biden, their classified docs were intermixed and packed in to their personal papers and shipped to their homes, then offices or think tanks or garages etc...after they left office. Under those circumstances, DOJ can't prove this was done intentionally, KNOWINGLY.

THAT could be said for Trump as well, and that is what his lawyers had even made claims of in the past.... that Trump did not KNOWINGLY take them.... But good ole Trumpybear opened his BIG MOUTH on Tv no less, and said he KNOWINGLY took the over 300 plus classified files....

Forum List

Back