Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

But I still believe trump should get more prison time. He purposely did this and aggravated the situation.
I can understand that.... however, they will give him some deference as a former President imo. And if charges are brought by the Justice Department, they will be brought because they were left with no other choice, but to do so.

The only reason you think Trump should get more prison time is because you dont like him. WHich is fine but at least be honest about it.
He deliberately took them. He didn't cooperate at all and he even moved them around to make it more difficult to recover them. Yes, these are very criminal acts and I do not like criminals.

The only reason you think Trump should get more prison time is because you dont like him. WHich is fine but at least be honest about it.
What's there to like ? Nothing, a liar and a scam artist fooled so many Americans it's a shame.

What's there to like ? Nothing, a liar and a scam artist fooled so many Americans it's a shame.
Not the point. Peoples prison sentences shouldn't be based on whether they are likable or not. What kind of fucked up judicial system are you advocating for?

This AF guy (according to the article) took a bunch of highly classified documents out of the SCIF, ON PURPOSE, knowing what he was doing was wrong and stored them in his house. If you believe everything about the Trump classified documents story how is what he did any different? So why would he be sentenced to any longer a term than this person?

He deliberately took them. He didn't cooperate at all and he even moved them around to make it more difficult to recover them. Yes, these are very criminal acts and I do not like criminals.
You mean just like the guy in the article?

Oh and just like Joe Biden....

Not the point. Peoples prison sentences shouldn't be based on whether they are likable or not. What kind of fucked up judicial system are you advocating for?

This AF guy (according to the article) took a bunch of highly classified documents out of the SCIF, ON PURPOSE, knowing what he was doing was wrong and stored them in his house. If you believe everything about the Trump classified documents story how is what he did any different? So why would he be sentenced to any longer a term than this person?
trump has always been a CRIMINAL!

? Biden intentionally took and stored classified documents in an unauthorized, unsecure location. In a couple of them actually.
Did he ? He was surprised when they found them. He immediately turned them in without any shenanigans. He fully cooperated. That tells you a lot about his character. What did trump do, god who knows what he did, more and more evidence is coming out each day. It isn't that they don't have a case, it's determine the proper sentencing for all he did, or more so what he didn't do that got him in trouble. If they find out he showed them to anyone without security clearance that's automatic prison time. This is off subject sort of I am not willing to discuss it further. You aren't listening to the truth anyway. Just more excuses. Try to have a good day.

Did he ? He was surprised when they found them. He immediately turned them in without any shenanigans. He fully cooperated. That tells you a lot about his character. What did trump do, god who knows what he did, more and more evidence is coming out each day. It isn't that they don't have a case, it's determine the proper sentencing for all he did, or more so what he didn't do that got him in trouble. If they find out he showed them to anyone without security clearance that's automatic prison time. This is off subject sort of I am not willing to discuss it further. You aren't listening to the truth anyway. Just more excuses. Try to have a good day.

So either he's incompetent and didn't know he was taking all those classified documents and storing them for years on end in his garage and offices or he did it knowing they were and didnt think the rules applied to him.

But you believe he's innocent not because the facts support it but because his political views match yours.

So either he's incompetent and didn't know he was taking all those classified documents and storing them for years on end in his garage and offices or he did it knowing they were and didnt think the rules applied to him.

But you believe he's innocent not because the facts support it but because his political views match yours.
Please do not tell me what I think or believe. I believe there are a lot of people who have mistakenly or even unknowingly taken classified documents, Pence was one, so was Biden. But trump purposely took them and aggressively denied any wrongdoing and may have even attempted to use them as blackmail, extortion, etc. The whole truth will eventually come out hopefully during the trial. Once again You have my answer and I know what you believe. Now stop the off topic conversation thank you. Goodbye.

Please do not tell me what I think or believe.

When you start thinking let me know.
I believe there are a lot of people who have mistakenly or even unknowingly taken classified documents, Pence was one, so was Biden.
So incompetence then? I spent 25+ years working in the IC. Not once didI ever take a classified document home. Certainly didn’t do it and keep them there for decades.
But trump purposely took them and aggressively denied any wrongdoing and may have even attempted to use them as blackmail, extortion, etc.
What proof other than Orange Man Bad do you have that he ever tried to use them for blackmail purposes? We don’t even have any idea what type of documents either of them (Trump or Biden) were even in possession of. This is how I know 85% of your objection/opinion on this is solely based on partisanship
The whole truth will eventually come out hopefully during the trial. Once again You have my answer and I know what you believe. Now stop the off topic conversation thank you. Goodbye.

Who brought up the “off topic conversation”? Care4all and you were in a circle jerk that I responded to on the subject.

I spent 25+ years working in the IC. Not once didI ever take a classified document home. Certainly didn’t do it and keep them there for decades.
You obviously weren't that challenged or dedicated. Lots of people take their work home with them.

You obviously weren't that challenged or dedicated. Lots of people take their work home with them.
Not classified documents asshole. It’s illegal. Hence the reason it’s a problem that Trump Biden and this AF officer did it.

Not classified documents asshole. It’s illegal. Hence the reason it’s a problem that Trump Biden and this AF officer did it.
There you have it. Thank you for no longer defending that certain individual. Good bye.

Forum List

Back