Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

Exactly right, and it's worse than Trump because Biden is under investigation for taking bribes from foreign Nationals or foreign governments. Biden makes Trump look like a choir boy.
Be interesting if those classified doc's are another piece of the puzzle being put together.

:itsok:

Now for something private billie can’t handle. The topic.

One shouldn’t store classified material in one’s home. Check.

That same legal truism applies to — wait for it — President Potato. 👍
:itsok: :itsok:

no intent...

True Libertarian here. Will not vote for Trump or Biden
I want to go on record as saying that I do not support Trump, nor do I support Biden.
I will ridicule each equally. So far, I have seen SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Trump. Therefore I will BASH Trump
Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him equally.

:itsok: :itsok:

no intent...

True Libertarian here. Will not vote for Trump or Biden
I want to go on record as saying that I do not support Trump, nor do I support Biden.
I will ridicule each equally. So far, I have seen SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Trump. Therefore I will BASH Trump
Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him equally.
You’re full of shit. You have no libertarian in you. You’re a hack liberal.

And you have exactly and precisely not none speck of evidence against Trump, so you lap up the indictment for a very different reason. You’re uninterested in justice because r the law. You just wanna “get” Trump.

• Funny
Reactions: iku
You’re full of shit. You have no libertarian in you. You’re a hack liberal.

And you have exactly and precisely not none speck of evidence against Trump, so you lap up the indictment for a very different reason. You’re uninterested in justice because r the law. You just wanna “get” Trump.
I want justice for all. That is what I have always been about. I want to get anyone that has committed a crime.

Looks like they got Hunter. Good. Pay the fine, let the Biden family heal.

Forum List

Back