DOJ: No criminal charges for classified documents kept in home

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It's official. A former executive branch senior official keeping classified documents in their home after leaving office does not constitute a crime.

On to the next thing, Democrats!

I can just imagine the middle management meeting at the DOJ.

DOJ Official/Maxed out Democrat Donor: Well, we won't be able to prosecute the Orange Fuck since Pence is off the table, and Biden obviously.

Fellow Maxed out Democrat Donors: Yeah. *sigh* Really hoped this was the one. I thought we had him this time for sure. etc.

Recently promoted Mid-level guy: Well, why don't we just prosecute all three? Then we can still get Trump.

DOJ Official/Maxed out Democrat Donor: Puh! Year, ri - wait, are you serious? Hey can someone take this guy in a room and explain our mission to him? Jesus Christ, how'd he get this far?

We shall see

No charges have been filed against those who inadvertently stored classified documents and cooperated with the investigation

Trump bragged he intentionally took those documents and refused to turn them over.

It's still the 'unmentionable' to suggest that Trump shared some of the most sensitive top secret documents with Russia, in exchange for Russia's support.

What
It's still the 'unmentionable' to suggest that Trump shared some of the most sensitive top secret documents with Russia, in exchange for Russia's support.
What do you mean "unmentionable?" You just mentioned it. Did you intend to say "unsupportable?"

People have been "mentioning" crap like that for years!

What

What do you mean "unmentionable?" You just mentioned it. Did you intend to say "unsupportable?"
No, I meant 'unmentionable'.
You have a limited understanding of rhetorical language.

Or more likely, you're pretending.

Forum List

Back