Republicans will not debate.

If anyone is running as the Democratic Party nominee, it would be a tragically moronic move to not debate. Not only to get like 4 hours of nationwide airtime but the ever-present possibility that your opponent may mis-speak and do something like, I don't know, tell a bunch of white supremacists to "stand by" like the blob did.
debates are fking useless. you got screws loose.

Yes. How is he not?
He has been a political news correspondent for decades, long time FOX news host known for taking tough questions to all sides.

What the fuck is your basis to call him but a leftist pundit? Him not being a Trump shill?

He has been a political news correspondent for decades, long time FOX news host known for taking tough questions to all sides.

What the fuck is your basis to call him a leftist pundit?
hahahahaahahahahhaha look at Jim boi here, He thinks Wallace is conservative!!!!!! Folks, can't make this shite up. How fking stupid can one fk like Anton actually be?

What the fuck is your basis to call him but a leftist pundit? Him not being a Trump shill?
He's a hardcore Democrat. Anyone who isn't brainwashed can see that. His dad produced 60 minutes.

Never a conservative moderator. why is that?
i don't care if the mod is liberal or conservative or whatever their views may be.

just enforce the rules as they are, not as you wish them to be to use in a "debate".

I like debates, not happy about only getting information that each sides choses to release. Debates are not perfect but do show how much intouch with there own policys they are.

i don't care if the mod is liberal or conservative or whatever their views may be.

just enforce the rules as they are, not as you wish them to be to use in a "debate".
oh come now, a fking demofk never plays by the rules. Ever. lowest form of human being on the planet and owned by elites.

Republicans will not debate.​

🚨 🚨 Bullshit thread headline alert! 🚨 🚨

Just to clarify. Of course Republicans WILL debate. Just not on bogus terms dictated by the DNC and the DNC’s handmaiden apparatchik media anymore.

This correction has been provided as a public service.

1650984271902.gif

I like debates, not happy about only getting information that each sides choses to release. Debates are not perfect but do show how much intouch with there own policys they are.
They show nothing about Democrats other than how much they cheat

Prove it.
Voting record is not provable, Wallace has stated he voted for both Democrats and Republcians and I take him at his word.

Now you go ahead and prove that Wallace is a leftist. That was the original claim and I've yet to see a shred of evidence.

Voting record is not provable.

Now you go ahead and prove that Wallace is a leftist. That was the original claim and I've yet to see a shred of evidence.
Then where do you get off claiming he voted for Republicans?

Where do you get off posting like a total moron? Wallace has stated he voted for both Democrats and Republcians and I take him at his word.
I don't. Why should I? He's obviously a prog, and they always lie

Forum List

Back