Republicans will not debate.

then why have they decided to debate the issues in this next election ..
Don't know what you mean by that.
. if you are unaware of ban books seems you lost ... here let me enlighten you ...The practice flourishes where Republican legislatures like Florida’s have been waging culture wars, ostensibly for the sake of decency and families. With 204 of the banned books, Florida trails only Texas and Pennsylvania on this roster of shame. It is un-American It is wrong. It is dangerous. It is un-American... those states ... seem you have your head in the sand ....
I'll take your word for it. I focus, largely, on the national picture. If a school district in Florida bans Huck Finn, I could really care less since I don't live in Florida. I agree it's atrocious behavior...I just have more important things on my mind. My head is not in the sand dude...I just really don't care much about local issues. The right wing? If a Democrat leaves a bad tip somewhere, they will swear that all democrats are bad tippers. It's what lesser people do--tie the behavior of one person to the actions of the whole.
the bidens never raked in billions and billions of dollars prove they did or stfu
Go back and re-read what I wrote guy. Try not to be so angry.

how can it be partisan when a republican passes a bill and they are asking about the importance of passing that bill be partisan ... I mean they passed it ... do you understand the meaning of partisan

The moderator was suspended by CSpan for lying that his Twitter account was hacked when he reached out to a Trump critic for advice.

That is partisan.

If anyone is running as the Democratic Party nominee, it would be a tragically moronic move to not debate. Not only to get like 4 hours of nationwide airtime but the ever-present possibility that your opponent may mis-speak and do something like, I don't know, tell a bunch of white supremacists to "stand by" like the blob did.
Of course it would be a mistake for a Democrat. The game is rigged in their favor.

I don't know if the GOP hierarchy knows it yet but they could tell the average Trump supporter anything---ANYTHING---and it will be believed 100% without question.
the things you all say without one fking ounce of evidence. It is amazing. You have no shame that's for sure, and you lost all your integrity and probably your soul.

Winning in the VP debate is supporting the POTUS agenda. The POTUS agenda before 2020 was complete garbage. Pence didn't have a chance.
No, that’s only part of it. You need to sell and defend your position.

No, that’s only part of it. You need to sell and defend your position.
Not the job of the VP. This is why Harris won. Biden had a better vision. Its also why in most states, your blob got a lower % of the vote than he got in 2016. He lost ground in most of Dixie.... Let me guess...voter fraud...right?

Not the job of the VP. This is why Harris won. Biden had a better vision. Its also why in most states, your blob got a lower % of the vote than he got in 2016. He lost ground in most of Dixie.... Let me guess...voter fraud...right?
Xiden didn't fking win shit. The elites put him in his position. PERIOD. You are a jim joneser to think your thought.

their cowards face it ....you republicans are afraid to answer the question of why they did what they did ...
The RNC was pretty clear in it's request that the CPD refused and why the RNC left

1. Have a debate before early voting starts

2. None of the moderators can have work for any of the candidates on the stage.

Forum List

Back