Breaking: RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel now plans to step down

FN Trump drained the pot and wants more is the plan. The corrupt RNC wasted millions on him and went broke.
Last night like clockwork some of the fraud Republican shills voted against impeaching Mayorkas. If there is an official reason, then we must know. We have seen this and been down this road before. Fraud Republicans and perhaps some Democrats pretending to be Republicans are part of that group in D.C. With Trump at the very least we will get some fun.

They need to be nervous

I'm sick of them getting away with all their criminality, not having to live by laws everyone else has to...
Me too and we are not alone... look how Trump has cemented his primary win because of dem criminality and rigged courtrooms and fraudulent elections....

Her replacement appears to be "election-denier" Michael Whatley, the head of the North Carolina G.O.P. :auiqs.jpg:

The original New York Times article requires an account, but here's a second source of the original article:

Ronna McDaniel, R.N.C. Chairwoman, Plans to Step Down​

"The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, has told former President Donald J. Trump she is planning to step down shortly after the South Carolina primary on Feb. 24, according to two people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley, as her replacement, according to several people familiar with the discussions.

Under the arcana of the committee’s rules, however, Mr. Trump cannot simply install someone, and a new election must take place.Ms. McDaniel has faced months of pressure, a campaign from Trump-allied forces to unseat her and growing dissatisfaction and anxiety in the Trump camp about the strained finances of the R.N.C. as the general election cycle begins early.

Mr. Trump likes Mr. Whatley for one overwhelming reason, according to people who have discussed him with the former president: He is “a stop the steal guy,” as one of the people described him. He endorses Mr. Trump’s false claims about mass voter fraud and Mr. Trump believes he did a good job delivering North Carolina, a 2020 swing state, to him."

RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel will resign. The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, has told former President Donald J. Trump s…

what difference milley.jpg

who wrote this BS?

"false claims" of election theft?

Please...

Exactly. The article is definitely packed full of left-wing propaganda and bullshit. I just grabbed the first one off the top of the list when I posted the thread.

Exactly. The article is definitely packed full of left-wing propaganda and bullshit. I just grabbed the first one off the top of the list when I posted the thread.
Which parts?

Watch, these will be things you like about Trump. You are so bizarre.

The propaganda and bullshit comes from the right.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
It's a very safe bet. That doesn't mean Trump will lose or that Republicans will then have proper representation in statehouse, thanks to the EC and gerrymandering.
The chance of that is slim and none.... You will have your mind blown when you see the Trump vote this year.... check out the swing state polls....less than 50% of Trump voters made it to the ballot box in 2020... they thought he had it won... they won't make that same mistake....

Her replacement appears to be "election-denier" Michael Whatley, the head of the North Carolina G.O.P. :auiqs.jpg:

The original New York Times article requires an account, but here's a second source of the original article:

Ronna McDaniel, R.N.C. Chairwoman, Plans to Step Down​

"The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, has told former President Donald J. Trump she is planning to step down shortly after the South Carolina primary on Feb. 24, according to two people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley, as her replacement, according to several people familiar with the discussions.

Under the arcana of the committee’s rules, however, Mr. Trump cannot simply install someone, and a new election must take place.Ms. McDaniel has faced months of pressure, a campaign from Trump-allied forces to unseat her and growing dissatisfaction and anxiety in the Trump camp about the strained finances of the R.N.C. as the general election cycle begins early.

Mr. Trump likes Mr. Whatley for one overwhelming reason, according to people who have discussed him with the former president: He is “a stop the steal guy,” as one of the people described him. He endorses Mr. Trump’s false claims about mass voter fraud and Mr. Trump believes he did a good job delivering North Carolina, a 2020 swing state, to him."

RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel will resign. The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, has told former President Donald J. Trump s…
Well Ronna don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nope. You should know better. That game doesn't play
How can you say Trump is not the real leader of the GOP and then say Trump killed the immigration bill all by himself?

You can't have it both ways.

The propaganda and bullshit comes from the right.

It your demented fool that is trying to spread the propaganda that the security problem at the border, that evidently wasn’t a problem at all up until this border bill came into existence, is all Trump’s fault. Pea brains on the left, who are nothing more than useful idiots, will buy the propaganda.

Forum List

Back