"Republicans have stood in the way of a solution to the chaos at the border"

So like I said, Trump has no chance in these debates and he is the one standing in the way of a border solution hoping that will get him elected. And Biden is going to call that out.

Biden created this historic flood, and now he and Dims are trying to completely shift the blame away from them. Too funny!

Biden in 2019: The Fact

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

42 of those votes were Democrats. Only one Republican voted for the bill. In light of this, it is fair to surmise that we do not have border security because of the Republican Party.

It's fair to say if you can't even get 50 dems votes and only get a single Republican vote,
it's not very good and not really bipartisan.

butt kick.gif

85-90 percent of the blacks in this country will not be voting for Trump or Republicans.

Maybe 20-25% will vote for Trump.
No, that's not going to happen. I'm telling you that as a black person. Specifically a black man. And you guys keep trying to tell everybody how black men are flocking to trump when every black man I know would like to kick Trumps racist ass.

No, that's not going to happen. I'm telling you that as a black person. Specifically a black man. And you guys keep trying to tell everybody how black men are flocking to trump when every black man I know would like to kick Trumps racist ass.

You're right, many useless black men will vote for useless Joe.

No he didn't and still he has a solution waiting to be signed and Republicans refuse to do it.

Bullshit, he indeed is the one who sparked the historic flood! You are living in denial!
He invited it, then on his first day in office, he struck down Trump-era border security measures, such as the 'remain in Mexico' policy, and ended all ongoing border wall construction.
He sent out a clear message that America's borders were open, come one, come all. "They deserve to be heard, It's who we are" he said.

Forum List

Back