Republicans getting revenge now that they have majority in House?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

for some odd reason the CCs do not work on all videos at Fox.. :mad:

But anyhow, I guess the Rs are doing what they promised.. going after bidim's alleged crimes. the dims see that as revenge rather than justice.. but hey.. we don't care what they think because... they don't.

Good luck. Every sham Republican investigation in the past has backfired on the Republicans by highlighting their own dishonesty and corruption. This will be no different.

Innocent people aren't scared of investigations.

Democrats aren't scared of investigations.

Republicans are terrified of them.

Democrats act like they're innocent, Republicans act like they're guilty.

• Banned
Not revenge.
Our Country cannot move forward until major Dimm corruption is rooted out.
The FBI is also part of this wax ball.
our country is destroyed if we continue to have this double standard on laws being broken. If a little person jaywalks, he gets in trouble. If a "higher up" person makes millions of $$ in a corrupt way through influence peddling and corrupt deals w/ foreign countries, deals that undermine and adversely affect the US economy (and etc).. what? nothing should happen?

just let the bastards keep getting filthy rich while a lot of americans are getting way poorer?

no wonder people speak of a revolution.. People are fed up with this bs

:eusa_doh:

But anyhow, I guess the Rs are doing what they promised.. going after bidim's alleged crimes. the dims see that as revenge rather than justice.. but hey.. we don't care what they think because... they don't.
I hope Jim Jordon makes life miserable for the Democrat traitors. Especially the Biden crime syndicate.

• Banned
The GOPers haven’t the balls or backbone to do anything of substance. Oh, there’ll be some noise but it will amount to nothing.
that's what I am thinking

But all of America stands behind them if they actually do something..

Revenge? It will be a total NaziCon clusterfuck that will throw the House into total chaos! The clowns will roar! They really don't understand how to govern - nor do they care! At least sanity will prevail in the Senate - I hope!

Oh.. i thought there was some interesting commentary here since I last visited.. sigh

Revenge? It will be a total NaziCon clusterfuck that will throw the House into total chaos! The clowns will roar! They really don't understand how to govern - nor do they care! At least sanity will prevail in the Senate - I hope!
The Dims are the Nazis doofus, as are all leftists. As for governing, you are still ranting that 9% inflation, ridiculous gas prices, ridiculous food prices are sanity?
Kook

THIS thread should be in 'Conspiracy Theories', as this is what this pathetic spin on accountability is.

Once again, Democrats and snowflakes have spent 7 years trying ... and failing ... to get revenge on Trump...

...but now that ACTUAL crimes are being investigated, actual criminals are being investigated, and the potential for holding real criminals accountable, you whiny bitches want to protect wealthy, white, elitist politics-abusing criminals who don't give a damn about you so much you are projecting, claiming the GOP is doing what Democrats have done for the last 7 years.

THIS thread should be in 'Conspiracy Theories', as this is what this pathetic spin on accountability is.

Once again, Democrats and snowflakes have spent 7 years trying ... and failing ... to get revenge on Trump...

...but now that ACTUAL crimes are being investigated, actual criminals are being investigated, and the potential for holding real criminals accountable, you whiny bitches want to protect wealthy, white, elitist politics-abusing criminals who don't give a damn about you so much you are projecting, claiming the GOP is doing what Democrats have done for the last 7 years.
don't fully get your last comment

Are you calling ME a whiny bitch?

:oops:

Good luck. Every sham Republican investigation in the past has backfired on the Republicans by highlighting their own dishonesty and corruption. This will be no different.

Did Clinton act innocent when she refused to hand over emails? or bleach bit hard drives, smash cell phones....After a subpoena?

The FBI needs to explain how they could say the Hunter laptop was initially Russian disinformation, when the computer repair guy handed it over to them. laptops have these serial numbers on them. Even a democrat controlled FBI is capable of running a serial number check.... which I'm sure they did to immediatly verify it was Hunters computer. So yes, an investigation needs to be run to determine WHY the FBI lied. There is no republican "dishonesty" in any of that.

"Revenge"????

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Links to back up all of those statements or else they are just meaningless and biased anti republican opinions that have no weight to them.

Forum List

Back