Republicans getting revenge now that they have majority in House?

for some odd reason the CCs do not work on all videos at Fox.. :mad:

But anyhow, I guess the Rs are doing what they promised.. going after bidim's alleged crimes. the dims see that as revenge rather than justice.. but hey.. we don't care what they think because... they don't.
What crimes did Biden commit?

Revenge? It will be a total NaziCon clusterfuck that will throw the House into total chaos! The clowns will roar! They really don't understand how to govern - nor do they care! At least sanity will prevail in the Senate - I hope!

That was totally fine when the dems were dragging the country through a river of shit for 4+ years because they lost an election.

Nobody seems to think the monster they create will ever be turned on them. And they're generally wrong as wrong can be.

Prior to watching the dems pull one stunt after the next while Trump was President I would have been opposed to this type of thing as it is bad for the country, but the dems went full retard and those rules are out the window.

Hunter was a junkie that liked hookers and hard drugs, had zero actual talent in literally anything- and magically raked in millions while being a useless bucket of shit. The Big Guy claims he knows nothing and wasn't involved. Anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba knows that is total bullshit.

Let's start talking to all of those people #1 Crackhead Son knew, worked with, smoked with, slept with and anything else with and find out what they know. Let's follow the money, stick a flashlight up his ass to find where every dime came from and where it went.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say, and the dems should have realized that they were going to get bit in the ass by their own snake eventually. Zero pity.

Just bring out the evidence.

If they had any evidence, they would have presented it in any one of the half dozen investigations into Hunter Biden that Donald Trump had done while he was in office. 5 years of Trump investigations of the Biden's produced absolutely NOTHING.

This will be more of the same.

With the DOJ under Biden's control and a Democrat majority in the Senate these hearings will be all about show and no charges will be filed against Hunter.
hopefully they get charged at least

we can wait to go further on those charges. I doubt the dimrats win 24. If they do, it will be because of what they did in 2020

That was totally fine when the dems were dragging the country through a river of shit for 4+ years because they lost an election.

Nobody seems to think the monster they create will ever be turned on them. And they're generally wrong as wrong can be.

Prior to watching the dems pull one stunt after the next while Trump was President I would have been opposed to this type of thing as it is bad for the country, but the dems went full retard and those rules are out the window.

Hunter was a junkie that liked hookers and hard drugs, had zero actual talent in literally anything- and magically raked in millions while being a useless bucket of shit. The Big Guy claims he knows nothing and wasn't involved. Anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba knows that is total bullshit.

Let's start talking to all of those people #1 Crackhead Son knew, worked with, smoked with, slept with and anything else with and find out what they know. Let's follow the money, stick a flashlight up his ass to find where every dime came from and where it went.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say, and the dems should have realized that they were going to get bit in the ass by their own snake eventually. Zero pity.
great post

totally concur

:)

But anyhow, I guess the Rs are doing what they promised.. going after bidim's alleged crimes. the dims see that as revenge rather than justice.. but hey.. we don't care what they think because... they don't.

This is about revenge. Republicans are preparing to self-destruct.

Did Clinton act innocent when she refused to hand over emails? or bleach bit hard drives, smash cell phones....After a subpoena?

The FBI needs to explain how they could say the Hunter laptop was initially Russian disinformation, when the computer repair guy handed it over to them. laptops have these serial numbers on them. Even a democrat controlled FBI is capable of running a serial number check.... which I'm sure they did to immediatly verify it was Hunters computer. So yes, an investigation needs to be run to determine WHY the FBI lied. There is no republican "dishonesty" in any of that.

She was innocent. She did not have to turn over personal e-mails. In addition, she acted properly in destroying her devices that contained potentially classified information.

Yes there is republican dishonesty. There is nothing to see and they know it. Maybe they should inquire on how this just happened to come out a few weeks before the election. The FBI did not lie.

hopefully they get charged at least

we can wait to go further on those charges. I doubt the dimrats win 24. If they do, it will be because of what they did in 2020

I believe Democrats will win in 24. It will be because Republicans are offering fascism as a alternative to democracy.

What you expect to come out of this?

The chickens always come home to roost.

Meet the Republican House's new worst enemy. These people have spent the last two years preparing to fight back against the right wing lies, conspiracy theories and propaganda of the Republiican Party.

After the past 12 years of Republican shenanigans and politicized investigastions. IRS - No wrongdoing, no charges. Fast and Furious - No wrongdoing, no charges. Benghazi - No wrongdoing, no charges. The Clintons - No wrongdoing, no charges

Republican investigations are a pointless joke.

Forum List

Back