Republicans condemn 87,000 IRS agents who don’t (and won’t) exist

You and the others are confirming my assertion that the suggestion of eliminating civil servants in large numbers is a popular idea.

It's been promoted by Trump as a talking point ever since he became involved in politics and it's surely been one of the political right's main goals.

Now I'm putting it in stark terms and illustrating what the political ambition actually represents.

You and the others are confirming my assertion that the suggestion of eliminating civil servants in large numbers is a popular idea.

It's been promoted by Trump as a talking point ever since he became involved in politics and it's surely been one of the political right's main goals.

Now I'm putting it in stark terms and illustrating what the political ambition actually represents.
Trump only wanted to reduce civil servants in departments he didn't like and the departments which hindered his free reign to do as he pleases.

19958879_10208100424942962_143466023485808442_n.jpg

No one is talking about eliminating large numbers of civil servants / govt employees.

In case you are confused the topic of discussion is about the ADDITION of large numbers of civil servants / govt employees.

It's not about an expansion of government power. It's clearly about the elimination of non-biased government civil servants and replacing them with people who are sympathetic to the dictator to be.

It can't be called anything other than fascism.

Now you all can start learning the meaning of the word, as you are led quite willingly.

It's not about an expansion of government power.

87,000 new IRS agents is an expansion of government power.

It's clearly about the elimination of non-biased government civil servants and replacing them with people who are sympathetic to the dictator to be.

Yeah, Biden's regime plans on using the IRS to go after opponents, just like Obama did.

Now you all can start learning the meaning of the word, as you are led quite willingly.

I know the meaning of the word. Who do you feel is leading me? Why do you feel that way?
How is your head wound?

An idle threat by the extreme right in America?
Or an undisguised threat of a turn to fascism?

Indications are that it's the latter, and there's little resistance to it on account of it being seen as acceptable now in America's political climate. Will the FBI and DOJ be able to stop it in its tracks before it's too late? Comments?
If you are going to insist on providing commentary about our country Donald, try to get better sources of information than MSNBC and CNN. You may not know this, but they have an extreme Left bias and rarely if ever present an even perspective of our news.

Trump only wanted to reduce civil servants in departments he didn't like and the departments which hindered his free reign to do as he pleases.
You must have meant 'didn't' like.
You're describing fascism and you're the first to show some indication that you understand what is happening.

And in fact it's been promoted by the political right for many years, but in a tamer version that wasn't completely understood for what it represents.

Now when the suggest hanging or shooting them all, you can interpret that as having some basis in reality, in their own heads at least.

Absolutely. We could save a ton of money and those people could get jobs contributing to the economy instead of harming it.

Indications are that it's the latter, and there's little resistance to it on account of it being seen as acceptable now in America's political climate. Will the FBI and DOJ be able to stop it in its tracks before it's too late? Comments?
Opposing the hiring of 87,000 new IRS agents is fascism?...lol

oh, i see your "source" is msnbc

outa here

It's not about an expansion of government power.

87,000 new IRS agents is an expansion of government power.

It's clearly about the elimination of non-biased govern

ment civil servants and replacing them with people who are sympathetic to the dictator to be.

Yeah, Biden's regime plans on using the IRS to go after opponents, just like Obama did.

I know the meaning of the word. Who do you feel is leading me? Why do you feel that way?
How is your head wound?
You might not be one who is being led, you may be a leader. You claim to understand the meaning of fascism and you say nothing against the tactic being discussed.

I gave everybody a choice when I wrote the OP for this discussion. The answers and mostlly avoidance of answers are satisfactorily revealing.

It's now the expression, 'smaller government' can be recognized as an introduction to fascism.

And il's no secret that the notion of smaller government has always been thought of as taking extremist measures to make it so.

Ok, the 87,0000 agents don’t exist. But, you need to ask yourself how and where did this number come up? Also, don’t forget the requested ammunition budget to go with it. Who and what is thinking like this? How did they get to 87,000? Democrats say there is outstanding taxes among billionaires and corporations to be collected. Fair enough. But, consider there are less than 1,000 billionaires in the US ( maybe 800). Take the Fortune 2000 as the wealthiest Corporations. Combined, you now have 1,000 people and 2,000 companies to focus. Who thinks or what is the thinking that you need 87,000 to cover that?

Forum List

Back