Republicans condemn 87,000 IRS agents who don’t (and won’t) exist

I'm clearly saying to those with a clear mind that the elimination of civil servants is consistent with the tenets of fascism.

Why? Fascist governments need more civil servants to control the people, not fewer.

See my OP for the question of whether or not you agree that's what is happening in America.

I don't see a reduction in the number of civil servants anywhere in America.
You don't? Do you hear the ideals of that being promoted?

You at least indicate that you understand the concept that I've been trying to plant in your heads.

This is coming from the king of fascists. Your, heeeero, Turdeau (or is it Mengele), won't let anyone who doesn't submit to experimental gene therapy inoculations into Canada. Tell us about fascism, duck. You live it daily.

You've grasped the concept I've been able to install in your head, and you're welcome to turn it back on me, Trudeau, and Canada.

Can you apply what you've learned and accepted to Canada, in order to exapnd the discussion and give more understanding of fascism?

You have the floor; I'm content in leaving it for now.

You've grasped the concept I've been able to install in your head, and you're welcome to turn it back on me, Trudeau, and Canada.

Can you apply what you've learned and accepted to Canada, in order to exapnd the discussion and give more understanding of fascism?

You have the floor; I'm content in leaving it for now.

You spew fascist dogma. You are nothing more than a simpleton parroting what your masters tell you to.

An idle threat by the extreme right in America?
Or an undisguised threat of a turn to fascism?

Indications are that it's the latter, and there's little resistance to it on account of it being seen as acceptable now in America's political climate. Will the FBI and DOJ be able to stop it in its tracks before it's too late? Comments?
ROFL! The people who wanted the 87,000 IRS agents are the fascists. The IRS is the American version of the Gestapo. Asking for more of that is proof that you're a fascist.

It's not about an expansion of government power. It's clearly about the elimination of non-biased government civil servants and replacing them with people who are sympathetic to the dictator to be.

It can't be called anything other than fascism.

Now you all can start learning the meaning of the word, as you are led quite willingly.
87,000 more IRS agents isn't an expansion of government power? Only a prog could be stupid enough and irrational enough to advance such an idiotic proposition

ROFL! The people who wanted the 87,000 IRS agents are the fascists. The IRS is the American version of the Gestapo. Asking for more of that is proof that you're a fascist.
One of fascism's main goals is the elimination of civil servants who can be nonbiased. The fascist dictator moves to eliminate all opposing power that can be employed in the cause of democracy.

That's a fact and there's little doubt it's touched a lot of extreme rightist nerves by now.
This is one of those threads that the extreme rightists would prefer to ignore, but find that impossible.
Keep the cards and letters coming you little vermin!

If my comments aren't being ignored by Americans, then I'm making a mark, at least in the possibilities. being installed in your heads.

If I was convinced that I'm being ignored then I would have left this forum long ago. Maybe sooner than you expect as I'm now being threatened in some subtle ways.

Do anybody want to talk about the main tenets of fascism?

Is your spamming, profanity, and abuse of the forum rules the best anybody can do now? quack, quack.
I don't know if you call being laughed at "being ignored," but that's how intelligent people react to your idiotic theories.

I'm clearly saying to those with a clear mind that the elimination of civil servants is consistent with the tenets of fascism.
I've never seen such an idiocy in print before. fascism is implemented by a large government staffed with civil servants.

See my OP for the question of whether or not you agree that's what is happening in America.
Government is growing, and it's populated by brain damaged retards like you.

Yes, Republicans are being condemned by many...

"Late Thursday, the president of Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association lashed out at Republicans who have been attacking the FBI and Department of Justice employees for their part in serving a warrant for classified materials at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort earlier in the week"

Shameful and disgusting. That's their way.
The leadership of law enforcement agencies are some of them most corrupt people in government. They are hardly the ones you would look to for defending our freedoms. They are one of the biggest threats to it.

One of fascism's main goals is the elimination of civil servants who can be nonbiased.
That isn't one of its main goals, moron. However, it does aim to eliminate anyone who disagrees with the ruling regime, like all the people the FBI arrested after Jan 6.

The fascist dictator moves to eliminate all opposing power that can be employed in the cause of democracy.
That wouldn't be government employees, turd. They are the last ones to oppose government power. They are utterly dependent on the government.

That's a fact and there's little doubt it's touched a lot of extreme rightist nerves by now.
This is one of those threads that the extreme rightists would prefer to ignore, but find that impossible.
Keep the cards and letters coming you little vermin!

Your idiocy made us all want to vomit.

We aren't ignoring your stupid thread, now are we?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back