Former CIA director Michael Hayden wants the US to execute Donald Trump

This is an appropriate opening bid, based on the evidence found, as well as the Jan.6th. coup attempt.

This is a war after all. A Democrat position of assassination was always expected. Melania should get Barron and her parents back to Slovenia. Democrats are bound to try to turn the Trump family into American Romanovs.

This is a war after all. A Democrat position of assassination was always expected. Melania should get Barron and her parents back to Slovenia. Democrats are bound to try to turn the Trump family into American Romanovs.
Not going to happen. Democrats don't fly the way Republican terrorists do.

Let's cool the rhetoric a bit...you can give your opinion but i don't want my precious thread to be demoted to the Badlands

i have Hayden's recent book, but i sure don't agree with executing Trump

It is no surprise that another former FBI agent that was groomed and raised ftom within the agency to lead the FBI expresses such vile views towards enemies of the agency.

Carbon copy, cookie cut-out, groomed, indoctrinated, agency-1st enemies of the state who stand behind claims of being loyal to Constitution and country while violating and trampling both.

Do we need any more proof that our intelligence agencies are corrupted at the top?
Hmmm...

1660409913099.png

Haydon is one of those guys who signed that doc for the media stating Hunter's laptop was Russian misinformation. lol.

This is an appropriate opening bid, based on the evidence found, as well as the Jan.6th. coup attempt.
I see we have foreigners calling for the assassination of a former US President and likely future nominee. This forum has been steadily going down the tubes of late.

I see we have foreigners calling for the assassination of a former US President and likely future nominee. This forum has been steadily going down the tubes of late.
No, that's in your imagination. I don't call for anything concerning Trump and I wouldn't be acknowledged anyway.

But I would wholly support appropriate charges being brought against Trump, and then if he is found guilty then the appropriate punishment being administered.

In other words, no ex-president should be above the law of the land, and no exceptions. As it stands now, America doesn't appear to have any laws that apply equally to all.

This is in my opinion on account of America's authority orgs being fearful of the violence that would erupt if Trump is challenged. That's an indication of democracy already being partially eroded.

The ordinary American would have faced a firing squad!

Michael Hayden is an American ex-CIA Director...foreigners suck i agree though...except me, i'm special

Forum List

Back