Republicans condemn 87,000 IRS agents who don’t (and won’t) exist

You might not be one who is being led, you may be a leader. You claim to understand the meaning of fascism and you say nothing against the tactic being discussed.

I gave everybody a choice when I wrote the OP for this discussion. The answers and mostlly avoidance of answers are satisfactorily revealing.

It's now the expression, 'smaller government' can be recognized as an introduction to fascism.

And il's no secret that the notion of smaller government has always been thought of as taking extremist measures to make it so.

You might not be one who is being led, you may be a leader. You claim to understand the meaning of fascism and you say nothing against the tactic being discussed.

Because the tactic you claimed makes no sense.

It's now the expression, 'smaller government' can be recognized as an introduction to fascism.

Which fascist party/government has ever called for smaller government with less power?

And il's no secret that the notion of smaller government has always been thought of as taking extremist measures to make it so.

Like cutting taxes and eliminating regulations and government departments.
Not midnight arrests and gulags.

Ok, the 87,0000 agents don’t exist. But, you need to ask yourself how and where did this number come up? Also, don’t forget the requested ammunition budget to go with it. Who and what is thinking like this? How did they get to 87,000? Democrats say there is outstanding taxes among billionaires and corporations to be collected. Fair enough. But, consider there are less than 1,000 billionaires in the US ( maybe 800). Take the Fortune 2000 as the wealthiest Corporations. Combined, you now have 1,000 people and 2,000 companies to focus. Who thinks or what is the thinking that you need 87,000 to cover that?
86,000 EMPLOYEES ya retards

When you start sending your taxes south of 49 degrees north, you can comment, duck. Until then STFU.
If my comments aren't being ignored by Americans, then I'm making a mark, at least in the possibilities. being installed in your heads.

If I was convinced that I'm being ignored then I would have left this forum long ago. Maybe sooner than you expect as I'm now being threatened in some subtle ways.

Do anybody want to talk about the main tenets of fascism?

Is your spamming, profanity, and abuse of the forum rules the best anybody can do now? quack, quack.

You and the others are confirming my assertion that the suggestion of eliminating civil servants in large numbers is a popular idea.

Absolutely. We could save a ton of money and those people could get jobs contributing to the economy instead of harming it.
That's the affirmation I'm out to promote, even though it's an etheral notion in your head that can't connect the dots.

How about 80K more CBP agents on the southern border or better yet, a wall.
That's easily recognized as 'code' for the promotion of fascism.
It's meant to camoflage Trump's intentions by exaggeration.

It can also be seen more clearly as the promotion of racism, as is represented by his wall.

Yes, Republicans are being condemned by many...

"Late Thursday, the president of Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association lashed out at Republicans who have been attacking the FBI and Department of Justice employees for their part in serving a warrant for classified materials at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort earlier in the week"

Shameful and disgusting. That's their way.

You're promoting that fewer government employees is a good thing or that fewer government employees is fascism? Or both?
I'm clearly saying to those with a clear mind that the elimination of civil servants is consistent with the tenets of fascism.

See my OP for the question of whether or not you agree that's what is happening in America.

That's easily recognized as 'code' for the promotion of fascism.
It's meant to camoflage Trump's intentions by exaggeration.

It can also be seen more clearly as the promotion of racism, as is represented by his wall.

Wanting to control the flood of unskilled third worlders into the US is racism?

I'm clearly saying to those with a clear mind that the elimination of civil servants is consistent with the tenets of fascism.

See my OP for the question of whether or not you agree that's what is happening in America.

Why? Fascist governments need more civil servants to control the people, not fewer.

I don't see a reduction in the number of civil servants anywhere in America.

Why? Fascist governments need more civil servants to control the people, not fewer.

I don't see a reduction in the number of civil servants anywhere in America.
Maybe in the military. I hear recruiting numbers are down 40% below goal.

onYes, Republicans are being condemned by many...

"Late Thursday, the president of Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association lashed out at Republicans who have been attacking the FBI and Department of Justice employees for their part in serving a warrant for classified materials at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort earlier in the week"

Shameful and disgusting. That's their way.
attacking the FBI and Department of Justice employees

Yes, that's speaking directly to the topic here, that's causing such disdain and and obsessing of the extreme right.

Forum List

Back