Time to replace Katie Britt

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Britt gave the Dems ammunition with her speech. Biden's speech was nothing to write home about and the rebuttal should have been easy work. Surely there's some guy in Alabama who can do things better than her.

---Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’---

Britt gave the Dems ammunition with her speech. Biden's speech was nothing to write home about and the rebuttal should have been easy work. Surely there's some guy in Alabama who can do things better than her.

---Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’---

She looked like the one black lady on the show "get out"...

1710210627937.png

Look at your source. That is all we need to know to see that it is bullshit! [/thread]

Oh for sure. Unnamed Trump advisors and republican strategists always hang out with the far left media during SOTU speeches. Totally believable story.

---------------------------------------

“What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone."

“It’s one of our biggest disasters ever,” another unnamed Republican strategist told the Daily Beast."

She wasn't very inspiring, my question is who the hell chose her? She's not a career politician and really needs some seasoning. She'll be a lot different in a few years.

I think it is wrong to put the blame on her and throw her under the bus. She was chosen to do this and I find it hard to believe they didn't know what she was going to say or how she was going to say it.

I think it is wrong to put the blame on her and throw her under the bus. She was chosen to do this and I find it hard to believe they didn't know what she was going to say or how she was going to say it.
And that is what is a questioning. If it is to get people voting in areas Republicans are questioned with then she produced.

Actually no, there's no "guy" or anyone else in Alabamy who can do better then her.

Alabama- a state where not one but two Senators were elected & if they both had half a brain would be dangerous.

Oh come on people these rebuttal speeches to the SOTU speech never amount to anything it does not matter if it's the Republicans or Democrats giving it or who the person is. The vast majority of the people forget about the speech in 24 hours if not sooner.

Why do we need a career politician?

You do realize she could not tailor her speech to Biden's in about 15 minutes she had.

So you're going to take exception with a simple statement of fact? What kind of an ignorant ass are you? All I basically said she just needs a little seasoning, and wasn't ready for prime time.. If you have a problem with reality, well, that's your problem.

So you're going to take exception with a simple statement of fact? What kind of an ignorant ass are you? All I basically said she just needs a little seasoning, and wasn't ready for prime time.. If you have a problem with reality, well, that's your problem.

What did she say that indicated any of that to you? Most people I know thought she was a breath of fresh air!

What's telling is how Democrats are attacking her for doing the speech from a kitchen. They really hate the symbolism of a woman taking care of her family. That's because Democrats hate the family. Destroy the family and you destroy generational wealth. Destroy generational wealth and you destroy capitalism. This is straight up Marxism, which should surprise no one who's been paying attention to the Democrat Party's development since the Civil War.

Forum List

Back