Republicans are Anti Interracial Marriage.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
What can you do....it is what it is! :cuckoo:

1651631552236.png

What the hell is wrong with these democrats.
I take one look at my family and laugh my ass off every time one of them makes this charge.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

White, Indian, Vietnamese and Spanish/Mexican.

All conservatives.

The Democrats have [yet again] lost their fucking minds, in the hope that THIS ISSUE can reduce the ass-whupping that they are going to get in November.

I heard one Democrat congresswoman say this afternoon that even the RIGHT TO TRAVEL BETWEEN THE STATES is now jeopardized with this Supreme Court.

I rest my case.

Ummm, being married to someone outside your race is never being considered to be outlawed in today times…

I just wonder how long before the left run out of ways to make shit up?
In some states it was illegal in our lifetimes. There's no chance that's ever going to be the case again though.

The Democrats have [yet again] lost their fucking minds, in the hope that THIS ISSUE can reduce the ass-whupping that they are going to get in November.

I heard one Democrat congresswoman say this afternoon that even the RIGHT TO TRAVEL BETWEEN THE STATES is now jeopardized with this Supreme Court.

I rest my case.
They are all running around with their hair on fire and flames coming out of their mouths and asses.

Abortion is in many ways the cornerstone of the Democratic party and this threatens to undermine their very foundation.

The Supreme Court has declared laws against interracial marriage unconstitutional. The case was Loving vs Virginia. Anyone who tries to prevent a marriage for racial reasons can be sued for violation of civil rights.

The Supreme Court has declared laws against interracial marriage unconstitutional. The case was Loving vs Virginia. Anyone who tries to prevent a marriage for racial reasons can be sued for violation of civil rights.
And there is no possibility of that changing. We all know that, they are just fearmongering mostly for donation and secondarily to push democrats to turnout in force in November.

Lies and shameless hypocrisy are central parts of their party platform.

Oh gooooooodddddd! Another leftist lie. That seems to be all they have lately.

Lies, lie and more lies. See they are still waiting for their opinions to be given to them about this subject.

The left believes they can use race baiting to arouse indignation in Democrats to get out the vote. This idiot obviously believes Democrats are stupid enough to believe his hateful lies.

Forum List

Back