Black and Brown people must start planning to leave America for Africa NOW!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We see more jails being built. More Police Brutality everyday. Nothing is changing. Things are slowly going bad, every year.
I say we as black and brown people must begin plans to exit the USA. We must all leave while we have the chance to leave. When America becomes a "Fortress State. " We won't be able to leave.!!? Look at what Russia is doing in the Ukraine!!. White people have a evil nature. America may become a War zone within the next few years.!!? We must make
plans with an African nation and get out of America before it is to late. Many black Americans are already leaving for Ghana.

Obvious troll is obvious

1651674767515.png

We see more jails being built. More Police Brutality everyday. Nothing is changing. Things are slowly going bad, every year.
I say we as black and brown people must begin plans to exit the USA. We must all leave while we have the chance to leave. When America becomes a "Fortress State. " We won't be able to leave.!!? Look at what Russia is doing in the Ukraine!!. White people have a evil nature. America may become a War zone within the next few years.!!? We must make
plans with an African nation and get out of America before it is to late. Many black Americans are already leaving for Ghana.
I am NOT being sarcastic when I say that Abraham Lincoln expressed a similar thought (before he became President. Maybe he later changed his mind).

He very calmly said that the differences between the two main ethnicities in the nation at that time were too great to ever be bridged.

He suggested that both groups would be happier if the two lived apart from each other.

He suggested that maybe one group would like to move to the Caribbean.

Bye.

i thought you were going to brazil?....

My god I hope you are right and the shitheads go back to Africa or Mexico or wherever. A dream come true.

Take the white leftists with you. Please!

I am NOT being sarcastic when I say that Abraham Lincoln expressed a similar thought (before he became President. Maybe he later changed his mind).

He very calmly said that the differences between the two main ethnicities in the nation at that time were too great to ever be bridged.

He suggested that both groups would be happier if the two lived apart from each other.

He suggested that maybe one group would like to move to the Caribbean.

Congress purchased the country of Liberia for freed slaves.

Of course it is a complete shithole. The freed slaves failed to build the paradise IM2 and other racists claim would existed if they could murder all the whites.

Not all white people are racists but, for those that are, your suggestion is comparable to Christmas every day of the year.

Of course it is a complete shithole. The freed slaves failed to build the paradise IM2 and other racists claim would existed if they could murder all the whites.
It’s worse than that. When they got there, the first thing they did was to enslave the local inhabitants.

Not all white people are racists but, for those that are, your suggestion is comparable to Christmas every day of the year.
Not all white people are racists but you are. And most of those who always whine about whites being associated with racism are. Non racist whites don't worry about it because they know nobody is talking about them.

I was born here. I am American. I ain't going anywhere. And only racists think we want to murder all whites. You have the slavery mentality whereby you live in constant fear of an uprising.

From what I have read, the people in Liberia who have American blood discriminate against the people who are pure African.

To be fair, I can understand why American freed slaves wanted to stay in this country, not to "return" to a continent that they had never known.

No matter what one thinks about African Americans, they are more genuinely American than most people in this country whose ancestors came from Europe or Asia or Latin America around the turn of the 20th century. Of course, only the Native Americans are more "American" than African Americans.

Like it or not, if one wants to live in this country, one has to accept the necessity to try to get along with many different ethnicities.

I was born here. I am American. I ain't going anywhere. And only racists think we want to murder all whites. You have the slavery mentality whereby you live in constant fear of an uprising.

You claim that whites are the cause of all your problems and the problems of all black people who would be happy and prosperous if the inferior whites weren't keeping you down.

Yet with your own country, a climate similar to California, coastal access for shipping and travel, every possible advantage, you failed to build an advanced nation? How is that possible? You claim every day that blacks are vastly superior to whites. How could it be that black people, completely free of white interference, failed to build the most advanced nation in the world? Wakanda?

From what I have read, the people in Liberia who have American blood discriminate against the people who are pure African.

To be fair, I can understand why American freed slaves wanted to stay in this country, not to "return" to a continent that they had never known.

No matter what one thinks about African Americans, they are more genuinely American than most people in this country whose ancestors came from Europe or Asia or Latin America around the turn of the 20th century. Of course, only the Native Americans are more "American" than African Americans.

Like it or not, if one wants to live in this country, one has to accept the necessity to try to get along with many different ethnicities.

Yet I keep hearing that the hated whites are the reasons for black people not achieving great success. That whites must be punished for the failure of blacks. If everything is the fault of whitey, then a country without whites should be the most advanced on earth.

Yet I keep hearing that the hated whites are the reasons for black people not achieving great success. That whites must be punished for the failure of blacks. If everything is the fault of whitey, then a country without whites should be the most advanced on earth.
Well, to be fair, I think that some African Americans blame slavery and then segregation for many of their problems.

Now that slavery ended in the 1860s and segregation in the 1960s, many people expect African Americans (especially the younger ones) to do better in the coming decades.

Then, some people quietly doubt that is going to happen, though.

There are many theories as to why not.

Some of those theories are too hurtful to repeat here.

Forum List

Back