Republicans Are, And Have Been, Attacking Social Security

As always, OP lies.

Hey OP, did you read the NTSB report on the East Palestine train derailment?

They do not blame Trump…when are you going to back up your lie that Trump made the train derail?

You lie about everything.

See…now this is a DIRECT LINK TO NTSB.GOV. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A SOURCE, YOU LIAR.

There is no Social Security "locked box". Democrats started stealing from FICA tax the day it was instituted. Nobody talked about it in the slobbering media but FICA tax was a widfall for democrat crooks. You could say that LBJ was the most honest of the democrat crooks when he made it official that FICA taxes would go into the gneral fund. The democrat party and the media has it rigged so that any honest and reasonable discource about Social Security is viewed as a fascist takeover.

Joe Biden in 1975:

"The grand irony is that Biden, across multiple congresses, championed a plan strikingly similar to Scott’s. As a senator in 1975, Biden introduced legislation requiring all federal programs to sunset after four years.

Later in his career when Biden ran similar legislation, he clarified his intent to include entitlements. ”When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security, as well,” Biden said. “I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits.” If that wasn’t clear enough, he offered further specificity. “I meant every single solitary thing in the federal government,” he said. “And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.”
he has learned and evolved in 50 years LOL. do you people understand about history at all?

As always, OP lies.

Hey OP, did you read the NTSB report on the East Palestine train derailment?

They do not blame Trump…when are you going to back up your lie that Trump made the train derail?

You lie about everything.

See…now this is a DIRECT LINK TO NTSB.GOV. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A SOURCE, YOU LIAR.
Try copying the part you're talking about for crying out loud. no one wants to read that

While "some Republicans" may want to sunset Medicare and Social Security, their proposals to date have exempted those two programs while covering all other federal programs. Most seniors have been around long enough to realize obscure and outdated federal programs, once started, run forever and continue to get funded just to keep people on the federal payroll. You are too blinded by your one party mentality to realize that both parties are to blame for the country's problems. Just because the other side came up with an idea doesn't make it wrong and just because your side came up with an idea doesn't make it right..
they can't wait to "reform" medicare and Social Security, the scumbag liars

Can anyone tell the class how Sweden saved their equivalent to social security?

Allowing the PERSON TO INVEST THEIR MONEY HOW THEY SEE FIT.

What a motherfuckong concept.

You can go risky or secure based on your confort level and age. They got an aberage annual return of about 10% after doing this.

We EARNED and PAID FOR those benefits bucko. The government used the money and put up an IOU. Time to pay the fuck up.
Good luck collecting. You'll find out very fast that it's not really your money at all.

Good luck collecting. You'll find out very fast that it's not really your money at all.
Lets say that the "senior vote" is up for grabs.
Which party wants to fix entitlements and lock down those reliable voters?
I'd rather be "woke" than "broke". <g>

The biggest attack on social security to date is taxing it. I think MarcATL has raised a concern on Social Security and he should call on his Democrat Party to sponsor legislation to eliminate tax on SS.

Forum List

Back