Republican Logic: Every Program is a failure

It's not Republican logic; it's just common sense any objective observer can see.

Yup. Loads of these Federal programs are failures yet we keep pumping tax money into them.

The war on poverty is the biggest failure.

All the assinine Govt has done is given someone elses hardearned money to someone who didn't earn it and we still have loads living on welfare.

Thats Marty for ya...declaring something a failure before it gets off the ground.

Most mechanical failure that isn't lifespan related occurs in the first 5% of operating time. Most posts by progressive idiots fail in the OP.

I see you keep that proud trend alive and well.

I cant hear you over page 3 :lol:

Being told you are an idiot for 3 pages is not success. Success is making your point, which you have not. ever. done.

Look at all the plans republicans have presented. Boy was I wrong

there was less welfare, food stamps and unemployment when there was no plan; before liberals came along with lots of "plans" to spend trillions of other people's money

Republicans are people who get elected by telling you the government doesn't work, and then once elected do their level best to make sure that's true.

Its that government ISN'T WORKING, and something else should be tried.

Progressives say keep paying even if it doesn't work.

Progressives say..

"the boat has a hole in it. Lets start a program to drain all of the water out of the lake"
..."There's a couple leaks in the roof...let's tear down the building..."

The republicans are so Anti that every program they see is a failure.

War on Poverty = Failure because there are still poor people :cuckoo:

No. Failure because the poverty group is growing despite standards increasing.

ACA = Failure because the website wasnt done, and they dont like it before they get it.

No. Failure because premiums for non subsidized policy holders have increased; over 6 Million lost policies and that is before the employer mandate goes into affect; under 6 million have signed up for it; it is not deficit neutral

EPA = Failure because sometimes they make regulations the avg Joe doesnt understand. Avg Joes hate not understanding

No. Failure because the EPA tends to act first and then address the consequences later

FDA = A kid got sick once eating something somewhere so...end it. Obviously its a huge waste of money

ALL of the examples above have been posted on this board before so pretending like Repubs dont regularly call for ending all of these programs will make you look silly.

The Misery Offensive....Join now...Misery loves company :D

Truth is, you only know how to regurgitate spin and talking points. If you used your own brain for thought, you would see these programs are working well.

Wow you find those programs to be failures...Well someone tell that to this guy

Nice army of straw men you've built there. Have fun slaughtering them and crowing about your prowess dumbass.

He was under the impression I made up the opposition...Golly gee PredFan got it wrong

So you borrowed someone else's straw men and are slaughtering them and crowing about your prowess. Same thing dumbass.

Most mechanical failure that isn't lifespan related occurs in the first 5% of operating time. Most posts by progressive idiots fail in the OP.

I see you keep that proud trend alive and well.

Being told you are an idiot for 3 pages is not success. Success is making your point, which you have not. ever. done.

Being told by you and other repubs for 3 pages is a success. Your panties are so twisted now we on page 4. BAM! Keep posting to show how much you dont care...we all believe you :D

Truth is, you only know how to regurgitate spin and talking points. If you used your own brain for thought, you would see these programs are working well.

Nice army of straw men you've built there. Have fun slaughtering them and crowing about your prowess dumbass.

He was under the impression I made up the opposition...Golly gee PredFan got it wrong

So you borrowed someone else's straw men and are slaughtering them and crowing about your prowess. Same thing dumbass.

Ok, sure. Everything is a strawman, nothing is real go back to sleep

Being told by you and other repubs for 3 pages is a success. Your panties are so twisted now we on page 4. BAM! Keep posting to show how much you dont care...we all believe you :D

well what did you expect from people who throw trillions of good money after bad but to be stupid enough to think that the number of pages in a thread proves the original premise of the thread or makes the thread a success?

i mean it's not like you nutjobs on the left will ever admit you failed

ACA = Failure because the website wasnt done, and they dont like it before they get it.

EPA = Failure because sometimes they make regulations the avg Joe doesnt understand. Avg Joes hate not understanding

FDA = A kid got sick once eating something somewhere so...end it. Obviously its a huge waste of money

ALL of the examples above have been posted on this board before so pretending like Repubs dont regularly call for ending all of these programs will make you look silly.

If you think the republicans problem with ObamaCare is all about the website.... :lol:

Geeeez..

War on poverty..... how's that going?
EPA.... Out of control...

Ok, sure. Everything is a strawman, nothing is real go back to sleep

pretty much every argument the Left makes IS a straw man

If you think the republicans problem with ObamaCare is all about the website.... :lol:

Geeeez..

War on poverty..... how's that going?
EPA.... Out of control...

Hows that going? Pretty good actually

EPA..still needed doesnt mean you tear it all down because of a few leaks. Oh wait, thats what Jarhead, Marty and The Tea said liberals do.
:badgrin: har har har

More like drill a hole in the other side of the boat so everything is all equal and stuff.

Then when the boat ultimately sinks, blame the boat.

or...
Drill a hole in everyone else's boats..that way, the one with the original hole wont feel out of place.

You are all doing a bang up job proving the original poster wrong.

I did...in my first post in this thread. But, of course, it was ignored by you because it didn't meet your agenda.

Where does not caring come in? What is going on is your premise is being ridiculed for 4 pages now. You really shouldn't be proud of this.

Small potatoes.....

[MENTION=32163]Listening[/MENTION] argues here that we don't need a standing navy:

The government does these things at only 10 times the amount it should cost, yay gubment!

Without the gubment taking half their money, the rich could hire a private security force that would work better than the gubment at a much lower cost. Many have to have private security already even with the big bad gubment "protecting" them.

Your post is stupid.

The reason Apple and Dell are able to make $400 IPODs and $2,000 computers in Singapore and ship them over here is because the US Navy keeps those shipping lanes open. It also keeps the shipping lanes open for our exports as well.

If you think the "rich" could fund that, I'm sorry but you're IQ is approximately you shoe size.

Wrong again. The rich do fund it and they could do it with a private navy (and probably do pretty good at it since they'd likely use a lot of ex-USNavy folks.

Don't kid yourself. If there is money to be made....someone will figure it out.

Why would he do this? It's a reflex; it you say one thing, most of these guys have to take the opposition side. It's not always racism; sometimes it's just sheer stupidity.

I was unaware the Democrats fight to end poverty? I was unaware of Republicans fighting to end poverty.

I myself, personally try to end my poverty despite both Political Parties destroying Industry in the United States, despite both political parties sending jobs overseas.

Industry is near death in the United States. Its not expanding, I do not hear of computers being built hear, I do not hear of a vibrant modern steel Industry being a shining example to the world. I do not hear that our energy production is expanding. The only thing being built at a great expense to our wallets is failed green energy.

ACA? You mean the Liberal Albatross called Obama Care. Before massive government regulations people could afford to pay for doctors with cash they made working for or working indirectly for Industry.

Before Government regulations allowed Lawyers to Sue for Libel in Government regulated courts healthcare was still pretty fair. But not now, the Government destroys health care with rules, regulations, and by killing the economy and these facts are left out of the discussion.

The Website was not done? The worlds smartest President, the best White House, the strongest Government the world has ever known, in the World's greatest nation should not have to "fix" health care in the 21st century, and at that not this late into the 21st century. A 100 years of Liberals in government and the problem is worst today than it ever was in our history.

EPA = Failure because sometimes they make regulations the avg Joe doesn't understand. Avg Joes hate not understanding

The EPA is a rogue agency, Like the IRS, that Democrats are using to further kill Industry, the EPA and the IRS are being used against the people in the USA to make the Government stronger, enslaving more people, forcing us into having no choice but the Marxism of the left.

Another bureaucracy that is used against Industry and the people, another Bureaucracy that must be expanded greatly and if not its the Far Right Wing Conservatives who are called morally bankrupt.

I see no failures here, all I see is the Left finally able to point to an era that is what they have said of our past, that the United States is a morally bankrupt country unable to do good for the World let alone our own people.

Obama has created the Greatest Stain in our History and the Leftest/Liberal/Democrats are rejoicing.

Forum List

Back