Republican Logic: Every Program is a failure

Republicans are people who get elected by telling you the government doesn't work, and then once elected do their level best to make sure that's true.

They don't have to do anything to make sure these programs don't work. They are instituted by people like you so they fail all on their own. No help necessary.

The republicans are so Anti that every program they see is a failure.

War on Poverty = Failure because there are still poor people :cuckoo:

ACA = Failure because the website wasnt done, and they dont like it before they get it.

EPA = Failure because sometimes they make regulations the avg Joe doesnt understand. Avg Joes hate not understanding

FDA = A kid got sick once eating something somewhere so...end it. Obviously its a huge waste of money

ALL of the examples above have been posted on this board before so pretending like Repubs dont regularly call for ending all of these programs will make you look silly.

The Misery Offensive....Join now...Misery loves company :D
See, you are a classic lo-lo poster. No one says the war on poverty failed because we still have poor people. It failed because we've spent trillions of dollars and we have MORE poor people now than before.

Obamacare failed not because of the website but because we have MORE uninsured people now than before.

EPA failed not because they make regs the average joe doesnt understand (most of their regs affect businesses), but because their regs largely result in WORSE quality of life for everyone.

FDA failed for the same reason.

So you start with a misunderstanding of the issues, attribute that to the GOP, and then criticize the GOP for a stand they never took.
Strawman.

ACA = Failure because the website wasnt done, and they dont like it before they get it.

EPA = Failure because sometimes they make regulations the avg Joe doesnt understand. Avg Joes hate not understanding

FDA = A kid got sick once eating something somewhere so...end it. Obviously its a huge waste of money

ALL of the examples above have been posted on this board before so pretending like Repubs dont regularly call for ending all of these programs will make you look silly.

See, you are a classic lo-lo poster. No one says the war on poverty failed because we still have poor people. It failed because we've spent trillions of dollars and we have MORE poor people now than before.

Of course there are. There are more people than ever before also. That doesnt mean that condoms are a failure too

Obamacare failed not because of the website but because we have MORE uninsured people now than before.

It hasnt even kicked off yet....annnnd thats a lie

EPA failed not because they make regs the average joe doesnt understand (most of their regs affect businesses), but because their regs largely result in WORSE quality of life for everyone.

According to....? Your gut?

According to Gut Magazine?

So you start with a misunderstanding of the issues, attribute that to the GOP, and then criticize the GOP for a stand they never took.
Strawman.

I said you consider every program a failure. You proceed to tell me why every program is a failure. Then tell me that you dont consider every program a failure or you do?

Both? :lol:My god how could I be so wrong / right and be so right / wrong hahaha

Of course there are. There are more people than ever before also. That doesnt mean that condoms are a failure too

It hasnt even kicked off yet....annnnd thats a lie

According to....? Your gut?

According to Gut Magazine?

Strawman.

I said you consider every program a failure. You proceed to tell me why every program is a failure. Then tell me that you dont consider every program a failure or you do?

Both? :lol:My god how could I be so wrong / right and be so right / wrong hahaha

There ya go again, as a reformed Democrat once said.
ACA hasn't kicked off yet?
Rough Obamacare rollout: 4 reasons why - CNN.com

You gave reasons for opposition to specific policies and agencies that are patently false. No one is opposed to thseo things on the basis of what you write. They are opposed on the basis of what I wrote. And now you want to argue that no no that really isn't the case, when in fact it is. And if I wanted to, I would pwn your ignorant silly whining ass yet again. But I dont feel like spending time on it. I already showed you're a lo-lo. No need to embroider on it.

So you think it's somehow illogical to recognize that failing programs are failing? Why on earth should we keep sinking money programs that don't fix the problems they are supposed to?

So you are against all the programs just for different reasons. Good.

The FDA and the EPA are not programs, Mortimer.

Progressive logic says they are!

It's an ethic with these people. We see it here constantly, they just think words mean whatever they want. So Citizens United was a law. The FDA is a program. Presidents pass legislation. Over and over. And then when you point it out they think you're just nitpicking because, it all means the same shit. Right?

FACT: If the government touches it, it goes straight to shit.

Not one single liberal on this forum, or elsewhere, can point me to a program that was efficient, effective, solvent, and necessary to begin with. In totality, not one single program meets these benchmarks.

I challenge any liberal anywhere to defy this assertion of mine.

Not one single liberal on this forum, or elsewhere, can point me to a program that was efficient, effective, solvent, and necessary to begin with. In totality, not one single program meets these benchmarks.

Of course.

That is why they run on exaggerations, straw man and ad hominem arguments, fear mongering and demagoguery, every time it is even hinted that their pet social welfare programs and bureaucracies are under performing and grossly overpriced.

To get a reality check on that, just read over the OP.

The VA medical system. You lose. See ya.

Wrong.
Plagued by inefficiency, lack of being effective, with soaring costs. And we probably dont need it.

Well, that was easy.

You're ignorant. Obviously. Perhaps you need to be schooled on the definition of "efficient" and "effective?" What about "solvent?"

Have you ever used Google? Do I need to school you on that too? Because, the moment that I do, you'll find that the VA is not even in the same stratosphere as anything that's efficient, effective, or solvent.

(Hopefully there are a few intelligent liberals on this forum. I'm not hopeful. For reasons that are depicted in the post above!!)

Last edited:

Are YOU serious? YOU probably never served, and ever been to a VA Medical facility, have you?

The problem with Democrats is they generally don't mingle with the job-creating crowd.

If they did, they'd see the "war on poverty" effect on their bottom line and how it effects their ability to stay profitable in order to retain/hire workers.

They'd see the disastrous effects of the ACA on their businesses.

They'd understand the EPA's unchecked powers and how they threaten their livelihood.

And the FDA's far-reaching powers and burdensome, cumbersome regulations that stifle a business's ability to function.

Get a job. Start a business. Hire some workers. I think you'll have a much different outlook.

Someone should tell this guy that he fighting strawmen that I made up :badgrin: BOOM!

Ahhhh shut the fuck up. :slap:

Is Republican logic not an oxymoron?

as far as im concerned Republican and Democrat logic is an Oxymoron....

Stop driving further and further to the Left.

Stop trying to re-interpret the Constitution in a way it wasn't supposed to be interpreted.

It will lead to a disintegration of the Republic.

You Libs, Progressives and Democrats think you know better than our Founding Fathers about what is needed to keep this country strong and free and prosperous.

But everything you do suggests you haven't given a thought to the consequences and repercussions of your programs and policies and proposals.

IRVING KRISTOL: If you had asked any liberal in 1960, we are going to pass these laws, these laws, these laws, and these laws, mentioning all the laws that in fact were passed in the 1960s and ‘70s, would you say crime will go up, drug addiction will go up, illegitimacy will go up, or will they get down?

Obviously, everyone would have said, they will get down.

And everyone would have been wrong.

Now, that’s not something that the liberals have been able to face up to. They’ve had their reforms, and they have led to consequences that they did not expect and they don’t know what to do about.

Silt 3.0: Baby It's Cold Outside (first half)

Show us evidence you have learned your lesson and you might have a chance at convincing some doubters.

Otherwise your efforts to make this a more extreme Leftist country will be resisted, with tooth and nail.

Republicans are people who get elected by telling you the government doesn't work, and then once elected do their level best to make sure that's true.

First time I heard that, I kicked the slats out of my cradle.

You shockingly omitted the first part....

"dimocraps will tell you that they can make you taller, better looking and richer....."

Stay on the porch

P.S. The last part, "Republicans tell you government doesn't work then get elected and prove it"

what a douchebag you are. What are you... 12?

Actually good nutrition that is supported by things like food stamps has led to a taller population. Health care and dental care subsidized by the government has made people look better. Investments in public education have made people richer.

:D

Yea I saw the surfer buying lobster with his food stamps, he was pretty tall. The government has made health care so good that more people have lost their insurance than have been able to afford the new AFFORDABLE government insurance. I guess that's progress. With education we can all see how dumbing down the test and common core have have helped. The great sex education our kids get now have really helped get that illegitimate birth rate up to 90% in some areas. I guess to a liberal that's all progress.

Forum List

Back