Remember when the Bee apocalypse was a thing? It wasn’t true….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So many things the anti-human, eco-fascists make up are just lies…..that they push and push with the help of left wing media useful idiots…,

the end of bees is another one…,

The beepocalypse was always a manufactured panic, although a rather profitable one for a small slice of the population who "consulted" on how to save the bees. Environmentalists loved the story because it provided another angle to attack industrial agriculture. And, of course, for the media, which regularly push false narratives to keep us excited.

The Washington Post presents a fascinating observation: never before in American history have there been more bee colonies. This intriguing trend, like many others, is a product of economic forces.

And one more thing…tax cuts save bees too….

It turns out that the explosion in the number of bee colonies has little to do with honey or even professional pollination.

It's taxes in Texas.
——
In 2012, the Herbert Hypothetical gave rise to a new law: Your plot of five to 20 acres now qualifies for agriculture tax breaks if you keep bees on it for five years.

Over the next few years, all 254 Texas counties adopted bee rules requiring, for example, six hives on five acres plus another hive for every 2.5 acres beyond that to qualify for the tax break. Herbert keeps a spreadsheet of the regulations and drives across the state to educate bee-curious landowners

You almost have to pity morons that get their science from hotair.com.

And people wonder why this country is so fucked up

So many things the anti-human, eco-fascists make up are just lies…..that they push and push with the help of left wing media useful idiots…,

the end of bees is another one…,

The beepocalypse was always a manufactured panic, although a rather profitable one for a small slice of the population who "consulted" on how to save the bees. Environmentalists loved the story because it provided another angle to attack industrial agriculture. And, of course, for the media, which regularly push false narratives to keep us excited.

The Washington Post presents a fascinating observation: never before in American history have there been more bee colonies. This intriguing trend, like many others, is a product of economic forces.

And one more thing…tax cuts save bees too….

It turns out that the explosion in the number of bee colonies has little to do with honey or even professional pollination.

It's taxes in Texas.
——
In 2012, the Herbert Hypothetical gave rise to a new law: Your plot of five to 20 acres now qualifies for agriculture tax breaks if you keep bees on it for five years.

Over the next few years, all 254 Texas counties adopted bee rules requiring, for example, six hives on five acres plus another hive for every 2.5 acres beyond that to qualify for the tax break. Herbert keeps a spreadsheet of the regulations and drives across the state to educate bee-curious landowners

Still doesn't help with the skyrocketing price of honey AND all the fake honey on the market. Where you get fake honey and still pay an outrageous price for it. (Real honey doesn't crystallize in a month after opening)
Also Real honey has a strong odor and flavor much like sorghum has a strong flavor and odor. Most honey today has none of that. Very very light flavor and hardly any distinctive flavor of where the hives were kept. (Sourwood, orange blossom, clover, and Tupelo)

When the quality of honey increases....and the price becomes reasonable....then I'll believe it.

Also Real honey has a strong odor and flavor much like sorghum has a strong flavor and odor.

Depends on what the bees had access to.

My FIL before he died kept bees and each spring he would plant his small field with a different crop. Some of the most amazing honey I have ever had. Buckwheat I think was my favorite.

8f4a.gif

Depends on what the bees had access to.

My FIL before he died kept bees and each spring he would plant his small field with a different crop. Some of the most amazing honey I have ever had. Buckwheat I think was my favorite.
Currently most of the commercial honey in grocery stores is crap coming from China. Flavorless and odorless. (They use rice syrup to adulterate the honey) And the junk has very little flavor or distinctive taste.

It's simple....they put out pans of rice syrup next to the hives and the bees use that instead of pollen to make the honey. It increases their honey production at least by 100%. Double the money for just a couple of bucks. (Rice sugar sells for a similar price as cane sugar...cheap stuff)

Currently most of the commercial honey in grocery stores is crap coming from China. Flavorless and odorless. (They use rice syrup to adulterate the honey) And the junk has very little flavor or distinctive taste.

It's simple....they put out pans of rice syrup next to the hives and the bees use that instead of pollen to make the honey. It increases their honey production at least by 100%. Double the money for just a couple of bucks. (Rice sugar sells for a similar price as cane sugar...cheap stuff)

This is why I buy nothing but local honey. The best we have found is about 3 hours from us, I went to their operation the first time I bought it and now just order it via the Web.

You almost have to pity morons that get their science from hotair.com.

And people wonder why this country is so fucked up

Hey...dumb fuck....they reported on the story, they cite the Washington Post....

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or just when you post?

Hey...dumb fuck....they reported on the story, they cite the Washington Post....

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or just when you post?

Well, shit so you are getting your science from the WaPo.

That is so much better! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back