Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

Well this should provide ample opportunity for some other nut job(s) to go play judge, juror and executioner. Well
Kyle did it, so can I....
I’m sure some whack job is eyeballing his AR15 right now.
What a joke, he should be behind bars where he belongs.
I hope some of those fine folks show up to burn your neighborhood I look forward to seeing you take it like a helpless little bitch.
Perhaps if you offer up your cornhole, they will be satisfied with just pounding you?
Wow. You sound like you need to see a therapist
You sound like a little tool bag who doesn’t stand up for himself, and henpecks others who have balls to cover for your own weakness.
You should lighten up.

No, the 3rd violent felon that attacked the hispanic teenager had the illegal gun....he was the one shot in the arm.......
Rittenhouse had purchased his rifle by a straw purchaser. He was too young to be carrying it that night.

Rittenhouse owned his gun illegally and was not legally allowed to possess that gun that night.

Wrong......the eyewitness didn't say that the hispanic teenager was pointing his gun at people....nice try.
Someone fired a shot in the air and Rittenhouse brought his gun up. I could be wrong.

Yeah....that isn't pointing his gun the way you implied.....you implied he was simply pointing his gun without cause.........that is a lie. He heard the gun shot and raised his weapon, and then was violently attacked by the felon...

No, the 3rd violent felon that attacked the hispanic teenager had the illegal gun....he was the one shot in the arm.......
Rittenhouse had purchased his rifle by a straw purchaser. He was too young to be carrying it that night.

Rittenhouse owned his gun illegally and was not legally allowed to possess that gun that night.

That's not true.......that still has to go through the courts. The hispanic teenager is legally allowed to own that rifle, the difference is whether he could carry it in public.....

Yeah....that isn't pointing his gun the way you implied.....you implied he was simply pointing his gun without cause.........that is a lie. He heard the gun shot and raised his weapon, and then was violently attacked by the felon...
I implied nothing of the sort. If someone points a gun at me, I don't know what I'd do.

But saying he was violently attacked implies to me that he was attempting to harm Rittenhouse. As far as I'm aware, he only grabbed for his rifle.

Nobody has disputed that, Moron. Why do you feel the need to post 187 times?

That's not true.......that still has to go through the courts. The hispanic teenager is legally allowed to own that rifle, the difference is whether he could carry it in public.....
Is it not true or is it yet to go through the courts? Your statement is confusing. The testimony given to police indicates that Rittenhouse did not purchase the gun, a friend of his did on his behalf. The law is pretty clear that you have to be 18 to carry a rifle in Wisconsin. Is it controversial what age Rittenhouse is?

I implied nothing of the sort. If someone points a gun at me, I don't know what I'd do.

But saying he was violently attacked implies to me that he was attempting to harm Rittenhouse. As far as I'm aware, he only grabbed for his rifle.

Grabbing for someones rifle after you throw flaming crap at them is a violent attack. And what was he going to do with that rifle if he had gained control of it....having just attacked the hispanic teenager?

Is it not true or is it yet to go through the courts? Your statement is confusing. The testimony given to police indicates that Rittenhouse did not purchase the gun, a friend of his did on his behalf. The law is pretty clear that you have to be 18 to carry a rifle in Wisconsin. Is it controversial what age Rittenhouse is?

No, there is a difference in the law as to whether it is legal for an 18 year old to carry a gun in public....then there are Constitutional issues as well....

He was with several adults, pervert.
He wasn’t.
Yes he was. Later, he gets separated from them while fleeing an angry mob.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

I got as far as the producer of that video misidentifying the guy in a green shirt at the gas station as Kyle Rittenhouse.

Who give a damn what the 'producer' states. It is not remotely relevant. The actual events are there to see. I care not for the surrounding messaging - I skipped it anyway.

The actual events include Kyle Rittenhouse illegally in possession of a firearm that he used to shoot someone in the back and then shoot others trying to enforce a citizens arrest.

“Trying to enforce a citizens arrest”
Get bent, you lying sack of shit. They were chasing him down because they thought he was a “right winger” who was trying to put out fires and calm people down. The convicted child molester was suicidal, earlier was screaming “shoot me nigga”. He got his wish when he was chasing Kyle and assaulted him. Then the BLM mob starting attacking Kyle again, one man pointing his handgun at his head, Kyle nearly blew his arm off in self defense.

Imbecile.

They were chasing him because he shot someone.

And the guy he shot attacked him first....

Trying to enforce a citizen's arrest since Rittenhouse had already shot someone and the police were standing back.

That wasn't what they were doing, numb nutz.....they simply attacked him violently and he defended himself......felons with illegal guns do not get to make citizens arrests....

You're a lunatic. The crowd is heard yelling how Rittenhouse shot someone. They didn't attempt to disarm him for no reason.

Yeah...dumb ass....because the crowd didn't see the initial shooting....where the violent felon tried to blow up the gas station, then attacked the hispanic teenager when that teenager put out the fire....the reporter on the scene saw the encounter and stated that the violent felon attacked the hispanic teenager.....you doofus.

Liar, you have no idea who in that crowd saw what. Rittenhouse didn't get very far from his first crime scene before tripping and falling.

I love how all you Dimwinger Simpletons like to remain ignorant on a topic, then try to tell everyone what an expert you are on said topic.

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
I haven't said any such thing. You are still a disgusting liar.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.
I'll accept that as you made that shit up, Spunky. He wasn't armed.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

Two sides to every story, Simpleton.
LOLOL

Slobbers the forum retard who punted on first down when challenged to produce evidence supporting his bullshit.

:lmao:
As I stated before, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand. You choose to listen to half the story, which is what keeps you ignorant.
It is your job to prove what you claim. You claimed a, "pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it...,"

Your utter inability to prove that ridiculously absurd comment reveals you simply made it up.
:itsok:
LOLOL

Emoticons in lieu of proving your claims are not bullshit? That speaks for ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
I don't know about Sabatini being a white supremacist, but if he really made a statement like that, that wasn't taken out of context, he did make himself look like an idiot.

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

LOLOL

Slobbers the forum retard who punted on first down when challenged to produce evidence supporting his bullshit.

As I stated before, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand. You choose to listen to half the story, which is what keeps you ignorant.
It is your job to prove what you claim. You claimed a, "pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it...,"

Your utter inability to prove that ridiculously absurd comment reveals you simply made it up.
Which part can’t be proven?
The guy has a criminal record you can look up, and You can see still frames of the video with his arm going bye bye, and in his hand is a gun.
As for him shooting, that I don’t know of so I can’t comment one way or another.
Show the gun in his hand...

LOLOL

:itsok:
LOLOL

Emoticons in lieu of proving your claims are not bullshit? That speaks for ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You sure do get bent when someone speaks ill of your pedo hero.

Yeah...dumb ass....because the crowd didn't see the initial shooting....where the violent felon tried to blow up the gas station, then attacked the hispanic teenager when that teenager put out the fire....the reporter on the scene saw the encounter and stated that the violent felon attacked the hispanic teenager.....you doofus.
True. The guy went after Rittenhouse first by grabbing his gun that Rittenhouse was illegally carrying and aiming at people (according to eyewitness testimony).

But Rosenbaum did not have a gun as was previously stated.

Oh? What was illegal about him being armed?

He was with several adults, pervert.
He wasn’t.
Yes he was. Later, he gets separated from them while fleeing an angry mob.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.
You just talked about every fucking one who was a XiBiden voter..

Forum List

Back