Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
I haven't said any such thing. You are still a disgusting liar.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.

He was with several adults, pervert.
He wasn’t.
Yes he was. Later, he gets separated from them while fleeing an angry mob.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

I got as far as the producer of that video misidentifying the guy in a green shirt at the gas station as Kyle Rittenhouse.

Who give a damn what the 'producer' states. It is not remotely relevant. The actual events are there to see. I care not for the surrounding messaging - I skipped it anyway.

The actual events include Kyle Rittenhouse illegally in possession of a firearm that he used to shoot someone in the back and then shoot others trying to enforce a citizens arrest.

He show the guy straight in the chest and head. as he was being chased, he turned and fired at his pursuer. The other 2 who were shot were actively attacking him.
If you want to blame rittenhouse, you do that. But don’t lie. It doesn’t help your argument.

He shot Rosenbaum in the back. That's not self defense.

Wrong......the convicted felon was shot in the front and hit in the back as he spun from the first shot....

We don't know that since the ballistics tests were never made public. Rosenbaum was shot three times as he was chasing Rittenhouse. Once in the pelvis. Once in the knee. Once in the back. Did he absorb the shot to the pelvis? Spin on a shattered knee? To be shot in the back. Who was behind Rosenbaum to shoot him in the back?

Where are the ballistics?

Well this should provide ample opportunity for some other nut job(s) to go play judge, juror and executioner. Well
Kyle did it, so can I....
I’m sure some whack job is eyeballing his AR15 right now.
What a joke, he should be behind bars where he belongs.
I hope some of those fine folks show up to burn your neighborhood I look forward to seeing you take it like a helpless little bitch.
Perhaps if you offer up your cornhole, they will be satisfied with just pounding you?

I think many of you lie. You would Never in your lifetime have have allowed your 17 year old child to go into a dangerous situation much less armed with a rifle.

You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
I said he shoot into a crowd. I never said anything about anyone else.

As I stated, you're a disgusting liar. Stop making shit up, filth.

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...

He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.
He wasn't. That's how he wound up alone shooting into a crowd around him.
Here is proof that Kyle had adult supervision at 2:30 in the video. An EMT and former US Army infantryman.

(1) Alleged Kenosha Shooter Spoke With Daily Caller Before Fatal Incident - YouTube
Except that man says nothing about providing adult supervision for Rittenhouse. That would require a little more than an adult standing near him, it would require knowingly taking responsibility for that person’s actions.

He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.
He wasn't. That's how he wound up alone shooting into a crowd around him.
Here is proof that Kyle had adult supervision at 2:30 in the video. An EMT and former US Army infantryman.

(1) Alleged Kenosha Shooter Spoke With Daily Caller Before Fatal Incident - YouTube
Except that man says nothing about providing adult supervision for Rittenhouse. That would require a little more than an adult standing near him, it would require knowingly taking responsibility for that person’s actions.
You clearly see him follow the guy's direct order. It's on video.

You clearly see him follow the guy's direct order. It's on video.
Wow, that's a stretch. Zero indication that this dude even knows his name let alone his age or giving any indication he's in any way responsible for his behavior

You're fabricating.

And as another poster said, it's also irrelevant.

Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
<crickets>

As expected.

It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.

He wasn’t.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

I got as far as the producer of that video misidentifying the guy in a green shirt at the gas station as Kyle Rittenhouse.

Who give a damn what the 'producer' states. It is not remotely relevant. The actual events are there to see. I care not for the surrounding messaging - I skipped it anyway.

The actual events include Kyle Rittenhouse illegally in possession of a firearm that he used to shoot someone in the back and then shoot others trying to enforce a citizens arrest.

“Trying to enforce a citizens arrest”
Get bent, you lying sack of shit. They were chasing him down because they thought he was a “right winger” who was trying to put out fires and calm people down. The convicted child molester was suicidal, earlier was screaming “shoot me nigga”. He got his wish when he was chasing Kyle and assaulted him. Then the BLM mob starting attacking Kyle again, one man pointing his handgun at his head, Kyle nearly blew his arm off in self defense.

Imbecile.

They were chasing him because he shot someone.

And the guy he shot attacked him first....

Trying to enforce a citizen's arrest since Rittenhouse had already shot someone and the police were standing back.

That wasn't what they were doing, numb nutz.....they simply attacked him violently and he defended himself......felons with illegal guns do not get to make citizens arrests....

It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.
I'll accept that as you made that shit up, Spunky. He wasn't armed.

He wasn’t.

“Trying to enforce a citizens arrest”
Get bent, you lying sack of shit. They were chasing him down because they thought he was a “right winger” who was trying to put out fires and calm people down. The convicted child molester was suicidal, earlier was screaming “shoot me nigga”. He got his wish when he was chasing Kyle and assaulted him. Then the BLM mob starting attacking Kyle again, one man pointing his handgun at his head, Kyle nearly blew his arm off in self defense.

Imbecile.

They were chasing him because he shot someone.

And the guy he shot attacked him first....

Trying to enforce a citizen's arrest since Rittenhouse had already shot someone and the police were standing back.

That wasn't what they were doing, numb nutz.....they simply attacked him violently and he defended himself......felons with illegal guns do not get to make citizens arrests....

You're a lunatic. The crowd is heard yelling how Rittenhouse shot someone. They didn't attempt to disarm him for no reason.

I'll accept that as you made that shit up, Spunky. He wasn't armed.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

Two sides to every story, Simpleton.

Forum List

Back