Republican Comey's attempt to influence election for Trump will backfire

This is just a reminder of the scummy republican tactics. It's going to make decent Americans more determined to vote against Trump.

I was going to vote third party, but I can't stand the possibility of a fascist take over in this country. So I will hold my nose and vote for Shrillary.

Don't think so, I think more damage is done than will be made up by news cycle discussing the impropriety of Comey's actions and the sht pie he landed his ass in.

Whats going to make people vote against Trump is refocusing the conversation on his many un-presidential deficiencies.

This is just a reminder of the scummy republican tactics. It's going to make decent Americans more determined to vote against Trump.

I was going to vote third party, but I can't stand the possibility of a fascist take over in this country. So I will hold my nose and vote for Shrillary.

Don't think so, I think more damage is done than will be made up by news cycle discussing the impropriety of Comey's actions and the sht pie he landed his ass in.

Whats going to make people vote against Trump is refocusing the conversation on his many un-presidential deficiencies.

Which would be a failed attempt. Nothing Trump ever did compares to this---especially if the FBI has something really good on her. Remember she didn't delete those 30,000 emails because she was afraid the public would know about her yoga lessons and wedding plans for her daughter.

He's lying, either about grabbing women's pussies, or denying it. You know which one he's lying about, don't you. So does everybody else.

Yes, he lied about actually doing those things. We all know of guys like that; guys that want to impress their male friends with all sorts of outrageous claims about women they've been with.

Forum List

Back