U.S. hasn’t seen an EF5 tornado in 11 years, longest gap in history

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Too few E-5 tornadoes proves climate change. The ‘experts’ warned us this was going to happen. If only we had listened and taken action.

AGW theory doesn't predict more tornadoes. It never has.

Keep trying. But maybe learn the basics first.
The problem with lies is you have to keep them straight.

Tornadoes and Climate Change​

Climate change will likely make extreme weather events more common.

For University of Michigan climate scientist Jonathan Overpeck, there is a clear link between worsening weather events like the weekend's tornadoes and climate change:

Climate change is projected to increase the frequency of severe storms​

AGW "theory" is whatever they want it to be, chicken little.
Understood. You're so corrupt, you can't even imagine others aren't corrupt. The thought doesn't even enter your mind. You fake and fudge everything, so you assume everyone else does.

That's not the case. We are not like you.

Now, what does the cult want you to say in response? After all, it's not like independent thought is an option for you.

Too few E-5 tornadoes proves climate change. The ‘experts’ warned us this was going to happen. If only we had listened and taken action.

If I lived in Tornado Alley, I would not build a house or barn above ground.

Putting g down harsher regulations on clean water and clean air are perfectly acceptable.

oh, it's true...it's damned true....gif

Thanks for the link that confirmed what I said.

First you stated:

AGW theory doesn't predict more tornadoes. It never has.

Keep trying. But maybe learn the basics first.

As usual you lie here is what the link showed you didn't read:

Climate model projections for the United States suggest that the overall likelihood of favorable ingredients for severe storms will increase by the end of the 21st century. The main reason is that warming temperatures accompanied by increasing moisture in the atmosphere increase the potential for strong updrafts.

also this,

We are already seeing evidence in the past few decades of shifts toward conditions more favorable for severe storms in the cooler seasons, while the summertime likelihood of storms forming is decreasing.

Once again, your prejudice fails you.....

If I lived in Tornado Alley, I would not build a house or barn above ground.
Your chances of having a tornado hit your particular area are low.
I've know people who've lived in tornado alley for decades. They've never even seen a funnel cloud.

Last edited:
Like any storm, one tornado occurring within a certain period of time is simply weather. Likewise, the lack of one tornado occurring within a certain time period is just weather.
Climate is the long-term weather pattern in a region, typically averaged over 30 years.
The Industrial Revolution significantly increased greenhouse gas emissions due to people extracting carbon from below the Earth's surface and burning it in the form of various fossil fuels for heat and power generation, the exhaust being released at or above the surface.
For all but idiots, this prolonged activity has predictably increased atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations leading to increased average global warming. An increase in global climate change follows logically from any prolonged increase in global warming.

Forum List

Back