• No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll; Turnout Critical

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.
What's crazy up here in the Dakotas and Montana, while being a really insignificant number population wise. It looks like the majority of Indians will be voting for Trump? That's unheard of... a career politician losing the reservation. Lol
:wtf:

If the elections were fair, then yes. However nobody knows how many illegals and dead people will vote this time.

And let's not forget another important thing: the results of election is not so much up to who votes but who counts and how. I worked as a programmer and I know how easy to make computers do what you tell them to.

The poll was a fraud from the start. In order to not come across as completely ridiculous, they have to drop their over-sampling towards the end of the cycle. Conveniently, in this case they can blame it on Hillary's email investigation, or they could have if they waited just a bit longer.

What's crazy up here in the Dakotas and Montana, while being a really insignificant number population wise. It looks like the majority of Indians will be voting for Trump? That's unheard of... a career politician losing the reservation. Lol

I wrote this in April: "

As of yesterday we can predict Trump will get largest share of black vote for Republicans since Nixon’s 32% vs Kennedy in 1960 – Angry White Guys for Trump

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also. And you can bet the vagina candidate is ranting and raving realizing that November 9th her white pant suit is going to be replaced with an Orange Prison Garb. Hope the serial rapist Bill goes too. If Bill Cosby is guilty then Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) is guilty also. Obama is going to face Treason Charges, as he has definitely broken every law of the Constitution. Any bleeding heart liberal who still supports them, will be on trial for aiding and abetting known Felons. Off with their heads...

Still not too late to make an avatar bet if you think Trump is going to win. Interested?

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also. And you can bet the vagina candidate is ranting and raving realizing that November 9th her white pant suit is going to be replaced with an Orange Prison Garb. Hope the serial rapist Bill goes too. If Bill Cosby is guilty then Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) is guilty also. Obama is going to face Treason Charges, as he has definitely broken every law of the Constitution. Any bleeding heart liberal who still supports them, will be on trial for aiding and abetting known Felons. Off with their heads...
Yep. I was one of the 6 million that didn't vote for Romney in 2012 or McCain in 2008. I voted third party because I couldn't stand either McCain or Romney.

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

So you decide who you are going to vote for based on who else is voting for that person? Eeeww, I'm not voting for Greg and Elizabeth for prom king and queen. All the popular kids are voting for Erin and A.J., so that's who I'm voting for, too.

Still not too late to make an avatar bet if you think Trump is going to win. Interested?

I attempted to bet you and you ran from me...

Now are we on with that little bet or will you write you do not remember!?!

You have to say it is a deal and not write after the election you want the deal!

And in later polls, the move to Clinton has returned again. She is at 4% and climbing. Tough, odium.

Which poll is that? Every one I'm reading is showing a tie and her losing 10 point s in the last week.
No, you are not. Go to RCP and 538. You trolls are going to lose the election. Get used to it. Say it. Admit to the Lord in prayer. Say it out loud. It will get easier.

Yep. I was one of the 6 million that didn't vote for Romney in 2012 or McCain in 2008. I voted third party because I couldn't stand either McCain or Romney.
Same here.

I've said it many times before and I will say it again no matter how much it pisses off my conservative friends; there was and is no functional difference between Romney and Obama.

Another interesting thing about this turn in the polls; WE ARE STILL MORE THAN A WEEK OUT.

IT could get much bigger for Trump as time goes on.

The big question is whether or not the Clintonistas ever come out of their mourning and get back into the criminality game and find a new lie to smear Trump with.

Lakhota is going to be pissed lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back