Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

me too. And HoeB needs to keep selling it off on that street corner to keep paying you and I back for the billions that the Politicos have already stolen from us. Reminds me of a joke.

".

But here's the thing. I have no problem paying people when they are no longer capable of working.. But by Ray-cists own admission, he can still work, he just can't do the work he wants to do.

My late sister went partially blind, but they STILL insisted she work doing something else even though no one in their right mind still wanted her working as a nurse. So they had her answering phones at a call center.

So when did I admit I could still work? I don't recall that conversation. I spent most of my adult life working at a profession, and now I'm not permitted to work in that profession any longer. Unlike your sister, there is no associated kind of work I can do. Even yard switchers have to have a medical card. If that were not the case, that would be a job I'd love to have and wanted for several years.
Go get a different job, welfare queen.
Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........

I did break a rib about a month ago, but didn’t miss a day.
Did you fall down the steps at school eating a twinkee.......

And that's the problem, buddy. Why should employers make those decisions? I mean, your boss decided that he would rather spend his money on Italian Vacations than making sure the wage slaves like you had health insurance.

Every employer decides on wages and benefits. Who do you want to make that decision, government? Unions? Well....unions used to make those decisions, and that's why companies either closed down or moved out of the country or state.

I'm sure that when we pay Executives 8 figure salaries, but they are always poor mouthing when it comes to paying the people who actually do the work, you can see why I'm left with that impression.

CEO's are paid their value to the company just like all workers. If one company doesn't want to pay them that kind of money, their competitor will, and then start taking business from the company that didn't hire him or her.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about, so I'll put it in a way you might possibly understand: Why don't we take that seven figure salary a baseball pitcher gets so we can pay hot dog vendors good money and benefits, the parking lot attendants, the beer vendors, the announcers, the field crew, the coaches? Why should they pay one man to play a child's game and all the others minimum wage plus tips perhaps? After all, without all those people doing those jobs, the pitcher has nowhere to play.

The answer is simple. If a company overpays all those menial jobs and can't afford that pitcher, he won't sign onto the team, he will sign with a company that will pay him that kind of money and the other people what they are worth to the company. Then that pitcher will help beat the team that overpays all their other workers. That's exactly what happens in business.

Uh, there's no work you WANT to do. I see no reason why you can't work behind a desk answering phone calls and doing customer service. You'd probably make more money than you'd make from SSI, but you are always much happier being a 'victim' than taking responsibility for your own life.

I never said I was a victim. And find me a good paying job answering phones. What a ridiculous statement. Why do you think many companies farm their customer service work to India or somewhere? Because those jobs pay crap. They can't find Americans to work for that low of wages. It's like that with all non-skilled labor. Those jobs don't pay anywhere near a livable wage. Find me a telephone job that pays anywhere near what I was making before, and if they are willing to hire a 60 year old with no experience, I'll take that job.

Typical slacker leftist attitude. “Someone find me a job according to my demands while I sit here whining!” How about you get off your ass and go find or make one for yourself?

Easier to just lay around being a welfare queen, I guess.

Last edited:
But here's the thing. I have no problem paying people when they are no longer capable of working.. But by Ray-cists own admission, he can still work, he just can't do the work he wants to do.

My late sister went partially blind, but they STILL insisted she work doing something else even though no one in their right mind still wanted her working as a nurse. So they had her answering phones at a call center.

So when did I admit I could still work? I don't recall that conversation. I spent most of my adult life working at a profession, and now I'm not permitted to work in that profession any longer. Unlike your sister, there is no associated kind of work I can do. Even yard switchers have to have a medical card. If that were not the case, that would be a job I'd love to have and wanted for several years.
Go get a different job, welfare queen.
Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........

I did break a rib about a month ago, but didn’t miss a day.
Did you fall down the steps at school eating a twinkee.......

No I did not.

And that's the problem, buddy. Why should employers make those decisions? I mean, your boss decided that he would rather spend his money on Italian Vacations than making sure the wage slaves like you had health insurance.

Every employer decides on wages and benefits. Who do you want to make that decision, government? Unions? Well....unions used to make those decisions, and that's why companies either closed down or moved out of the country or state.

I'm sure that when we pay Executives 8 figure salaries, but they are always poor mouthing when it comes to paying the people who actually do the work, you can see why I'm left with that impression.

CEO's are paid their value to the company just like all workers. If one company doesn't want to pay them that kind of money, their competitor will, and then start taking business from the company that didn't hire him or her.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about, so I'll put it in a way you might possibly understand: Why don't we take that seven figure salary a baseball pitcher gets so we can pay hot dog vendors good money and benefits, the parking lot attendants, the beer vendors, the announcers, the field crew, the coaches? Why should they pay one man to play a child's game and all the others minimum wage plus tips perhaps? After all, without all those people doing those jobs, the pitcher has nowhere to play.

The answer is simple. If a company overpays all those menial jobs and can't afford that pitcher, he won't sign onto the team, he will sign with a company that will pay him that kind of money and the other people what they are worth to the company. Then that pitcher will help beat the team that overpays all their other workers. That's exactly what happens in business.

Uh, there's no work you WANT to do. I see no reason why you can't work behind a desk answering phone calls and doing customer service. You'd probably make more money than you'd make from SSI, but you are always much happier being a 'victim' than taking responsibility for your own life.

I never said I was a victim. And find me a good paying job answering phones. What a ridiculous statement. Why do you think many companies farm their customer service work to India or somewhere? Because those jobs pay crap. They can't find Americans to work for that low of wages. It's like that with all non-skilled labor. Those jobs don't pay anywhere near a livable wage. Find me a telephone job that pays anywhere near what I was making before, and if they are willing to hire a 60 year old with no experience, I'll take that job.

Typical slacker leftist attitude. “Someone find me a job according to my demands while I sit here whining!” How about you get off your ass and go find or make one for yourself?

That's because stupid fucks like you have no fucken idea what you're even talking about. I can tell you're a punk kid and have never been anywhere near my situation. That's why I pray when you get older, you get very serious medical conditions and lose your career just like I did thanks to government. I trust God in getting even for me.

[Q
Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........You were grading a test you gave your students and got a paper cut..........

Are you going to apply for disability now........................

He works in fields that are not SO SOFT.............same as I do...........then some sitting on his butt job that doesn't require much physical exertion.......MOCKS HIM........

Up yours

But that's not the point, is it? Ray is making a conscious decision to not even try to do something else for a living, because he can just collect welfare.

He's not a stupid guy. He can clearly operate a computer and articulate his thoughts. He is more than capable of finding other works. He just refuses to.

I'm not refusing anything. Yeah, so I can operate a ten year old Macintosh computer. So can 180 million other Americans.

In case your late sister didn't inform you, I'll explain how this all works.

After you apply for disability, you have the option to release your medical records to them. Again, it's an option, not mandatory. I happily released those records. I have nothing to hide. They got back to me a month or so later asking if I would be willing to see one of their doctors? Again, I welcomed the opportunity. Some time after that, they called again. The doctor wanted to know if I had a recent test on one of my conditions. I told them I didn't have medical insurance, so I never got a new test. But as long as government is willing to pay for it, I'll be glad to take a test for more accurate results. I'm pretty sure I know what they'll find.

Bottom line is if they thought my conditions were not serous enough to qualify for disability, they wouldn't be looking into them. They would have sent me a rejection notice that my situation was deemed not serious enough to be unable to work. The fact that they are so inquisitive is a pretty good sign they finding my claim valid. But we shall see.

So I'll place more faith in my doctors, the government doctors, and my conditions than I will a bunch of people on a blog who know very little about me or my state. If I was trying to scam the system, I wouldn't have freely opened my life like a book to them. I want them to see everything I have working against me.

That's because stupid fucks like you have no fucken idea what you're even talking about. I can tell you're a punk kid ...

Wrong again, welfare queen. Get off your ass and get a job.

[Q
Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........You were grading a test you gave your students and got a paper cut..........

He works in fields that are not SO SOFT.............same as I do...........then some sitting on his butt job that doesn't require much physical exertion.......MOCKS HIM........

Up yours

But that's not the point, is it? Ray is making a conscious decision to not even try to do something else for a living, because he can just collect welfare.

He's not a stupid guy. He can clearly operate a computer and articulate his thoughts. He is more than capable of finding other works. He just refuses to.

I'm not refusing anything. Yeah, so I can operate a ten year old Macintosh computer. So can 180 million other Americans.

After you apply for disability, you have the option to release your medical records to them. Again, it's an option, not mandatory. I happily released those records. I have nothing to hide. They got back to me a month or so later asking if I would be willing to see one of their doctors? Again, I welcomed the opportunity. Some time after that, they called again. The doctor wanted to know if I had a recent test on one of my conditions. I told them I didn't have medical insurance, so I never got a new test. But as long as government is willing to pay for it, I'll be glad to take a test for more accurate results. I'm pretty sure I know what they'll find.

Bottom line is if they thought my conditions were not serous enough to qualify for disability, they wouldn't be looking into them. They would have sent me a rejection notice that my situation was deemed not serious enough to be unable to work. The fact that they are so inquisitive is a pretty good sign they finding my claim valid. But we shall see.

So I'll place more faith in my doctors, the government doctors, and my conditions than I will a bunch of people on a blog who know very little about me or my state. If I was trying to scam the system, I wouldn't have freely opened my life like a book to them. I want them to see everything I have working against me.
They always refuse disability..............My wife who can't work has been refused twice.............All from an accident over a decade ago.............5 surgeries in the last 6 years..............Denied because I made too much money...............and denied again saying just because you have had almost a surgery a year doesn't matter..........

LOL

So.......I do not expect anything from the Gov't.........NOTHING.........those that know how to manipulate the system get the benefits......perhaps they CRY when they apply.......who the hell knows..........but you sure as hell can't depend on the system if you are HONEST about what is going on............

Those that work for a living and always have get less value than those that have hardly worked their whole life and know how to get the money from Sugar Daddy Gov't...............or you could just be an Illegal alien in a place like Cali and the WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER.....

Back to the thread.................They are allowing the illegals to get the id's so they can forge the I9 forms easier......and get on voter rolls illegally easier as well.

That's because stupid fucks like you have no fucken idea what you're even talking about. I can tell you're a punk kid ...

Wrong again, welfare queen. Get off your ass and get a job.
LOL.

Did you know I watched the movie Hiroshima 3 times ..............Liked it better each time I watched it.

LOL

Absolutely. If labor is just another commodity, then we need to make sure there is a fair price for it.

It can't get much fairer. An employer offers a job for X money and benefits. The applicant has the choice of accepting or denying an offer if it's not acceptable to them.

If the applicant believes they can do better somewhere else, then that's where they go. If nobody is making a better offer, than X wage an benefits is all that person is worth in our employment pool.

You know what, whenever you try to use sports teams as an analogy, my eyes kind of glaze over. Nobody ever said, "My CEO is a winner". "Our team wouldn't be what it is what it is without our CEO".

Nope. Most CEO's are kind of overpaid morons, who only are overpaid because they control the system that pays them.

No company is going to overpay anybody that isn't productive for the company. If you are operating a drill press for $16.00 an hour, your employer is selling your work for $25.00 an hour. That's how it works. If a CEO is responsible for a company bringing in 8 million a year, then the CEO is probably getting paid 3 million a year. It works the same way for CEO's as it does that drill press operator.

Yes, the CEO is like that star pitcher or running back. People do come for the entertainment they bring. Without them, the organization fails. And I have yet to meet a liberal on here that hates what CEO's make and become a CEO themselves. Why don't any of you people do that? Because you can't, and that's why a CEO gets paid what they do, because most people cannot do that job.

Nobody says you should get 'what you were making before". I just question giving you a big old welfare check because you can't do the job you wan to do. That's a little silly. Disability SHOULD be for people who can't work at all, period.

No, disability is when you have a condition that prohibits you from making a living. And I'd like to see any one of you loud mouths quit whatever you're doing today, and get a job making minimum wage to try and support yourself. Because essentially that's the situation I've been put in.

I paid into this system my entire life, and now that I need it, I expect it to be there. If I can't get it, then nobody should, and we should do away with disability and Social Security.

Absolutely. If labor is just another commodity, then we need to make sure there is a fair price for it.

It can't get much fairer. An employer offers a job for X money and benefits. The applicant has the choice of accepting or denying an offer if it's not acceptable to them.

If the applicant believes they can do better somewhere else, then that's where they go. If nobody is making a better offer, than X wage an benefits is all that person is worth in our employment pool.

You know what, whenever you try to use sports teams as an analogy, my eyes kind of glaze over. Nobody ever said, "My CEO is a winner". "Our team wouldn't be what it is what it is without our CEO".

Nope. Most CEO's are kind of overpaid morons, who only are overpaid because they control the system that pays them.

No company is going to overpay anybody that isn't productive for the company. If you are operating a drill press for $16.00 an hour, your employer is selling your work for $25.00 an hour. That's how it works. If a CEO is responsible for a company bringing in 8 million a year, then the CEO is probably getting paid 3 million a year. It works the same way for CEO's as it does that drill press operator.

Yes, the CEO is like that star pitcher or running back. People do come for the entertainment they bring. Without them, the organization fails. And I have yet to meet a liberal on here that hates what CEO's make and become a CEO themselves. Why don't any of you people do that? Because you can't, and that's why a CEO gets paid what they do, because most people cannot do that job.

Nobody says you should get 'what you were making before". I just question giving you a big old welfare check because you can't do the job you wan to do. That's a little silly. Disability SHOULD be for people who can't work at all, period.

No, disability is when you have a condition that prohibits you from making a living. And I'd like to see any one of you loud mouths quit whatever you're doing today, and get a job making minimum wage to try and support yourself. Because essentially that's the situation I've been put in.

I paid into this system my entire life, and now that I need it, I expect it to be there. If I can't get it, then nobody should, and we should do away with disability and Social Security.
Go get a lawyer that deals with this..............They know the ins and outs of the system................and even though they may get a small cut it may very well be worth it........

We didn't do that.....but then again I'm working.................one of the reasons that we were turned down even though in that Disability response they said SHE QUALIFIES but you make too much money.

So much for putting the money into the system..............Go to those who know the system for your best way forward bro....................Those visits are Free consultations in most cases I believe.

[Q

Up yours

They always refuse disability..............My wife who can't work has been refused twice.............All from an accident over a decade ago.............5 surgeries in the last 6 years..............Denied because I made too much money...............and denied again saying just because you have had almost a surgery a year doesn't matter..........

LOL

So.......I do not expect anything from the Gov't.........NOTHING.........those that know how to manipulate the system get the benefits......perhaps they CRY when they apply.......who the hell knows..........but you sure as hell can't depend on the system if you are HONEST about what is going on............

Those that work for a living and always have get less value than those that have hardly worked their whole life and know how to get the money from Sugar Daddy Gov't...............or you could just be an Illegal alien in a place like Cali and the WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER.....

Back to the thread.................They are allowing the illegals to get the id's so they can forge the I9 forms easier......and get on voter rolls illegally easier as well.

I hear about applicants who apply for disability all the time, and it is a tragedy what the government does.

The first thing I did was call an attorney. He told me he wouldn't take the case unless I was refused. He specializes in professional drivers losing their job because of medical conditions. He stated in his experience, it's pretty much an open and shut case, and chances are, they won't refuse me the first time. I'll believe that when I see it.

He told me what they go by is a 15 year window. For instance, if during the recession I was laid off, and worked with my cousin in his remodeling business, that would be enough to be disqualified, because even though I can't do my line of work, it's clear I have experience in another line. Given the fact I've been doing the same thing for over 30 years, I have no experience at anything else, and therefore unqualified for a job that pays enough to support myself.

My assumption is that people who are denied have done something else in the last 15 years that disqualifies them when they can't do their current job. But I agree with you, government can't be relied on. People like Joe embellish the welfare queens who make a lifestyle out of living off the government. He compares my situation to theirs. I've been sick nearly my entire adult life, yet in spite of my problems, have worked my entire life while those much more able bodied were living off of my tax dollars that my sick ass created for them.

Now I'm virtually an 18 year old kid with no experience at anything in a 60 year old body that's pretty much shot. Joe tells me it's none of my business why my HUD neighbors sit home and live in the suburbs. Yet he feels he has every right to opine on my situation. It reminds me of something Ken Blackwell once said.

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you aren not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."

[Q

Up yours

LOL

I hear about applicants who apply for disability all the time, and it is a tragedy what the government does.

The first thing I did was call an attorney. He told me he wouldn't take the case unless I was refused. He specializes in professional drivers losing their job because of medical conditions. He stated in his experience, it's pretty much an open and shut case, and chances are, they won't refuse me the first time. I'll believe that when I see it.

He told me what they go by is a 15 year window. For instance, if during the recession I was laid off, and worked with my cousin in his remodeling business, that would be enough to be disqualified, because even though I can't do my line of work, it's clear I have experience in another line. Given the fact I've been doing the same thing for over 30 years, I have no experience at anything else, and therefore unqualified for a job that pays enough to support myself.

My assumption is that people who are denied have done something else in the last 15 years that disqualifies them when they can't do their current job. But I agree with you, government can't be relied on. People like Joe embellish the welfare queens who make a lifestyle out of living off the government. He compares my situation to theirs. I've been sick nearly my entire adult life, yet in spite of my problems, have worked my entire life while those much more able bodied were living off of my tax dollars that my sick ass created for them.

Now I'm virtually an 18 year old kid with no experience at anything in a 60 year old body that's pretty much shot. Joe tells me it's none of my business why my HUD neighbors sit home and live in the suburbs. Yet he feels he has every right to opine on my situation. It reminds me of something Ken Blackwell once said.

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you aren not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Guess we'll see if your lawyer is right......but I wouldn't hold my breath........They deny in almost ALL CASES and force you to appeal............Hoping people will just walk away.........

So be prepared to appeal.

... the welfare queens who make a lifestyle out of living off the government. ...

Like you're doing now?

Like I said hotshot, quit your job (if you have one) and get a minimum wage job and tell me how you support yourself. I would love to know. Unless you can do that, you have no right to criticize my situation. Especially if you live in your parents basement.

Ken Blackwell says lots of stupid shit.

Here's the reality... all I hear out of you are excuses of why you can't... but you want to think you are better than your HUD neighbors. Now, do you really know if they have jobs or not? Most people on assistance have jobs, so I would say they probably do.

If you've been sick your entire life, it was kind of dumb for you to go into a line of work that has health limitations, isn't it?

Now, funny thing. I think every American should have a job. If private industry won't hire them, then government should find a position for them. I'm all for replacing welfare with workfare. Business would hate that, becuase it would limit their ability to exploit people.

... the welfare queens who make a lifestyle out of living off the government. ...

Like you're doing now?

Like I said hotshot, quit your job (if you have one) and get a minimum wage job and tell me how you support yourself. .....

No. I didn't tell you to get a "minimum wage job," I told you to get off your welfare queen ass and support yourself instead of being a professional internet bitch 24/7. You have to start over? Boo-hoo. People pick themselves up and start over all the time; it's a classic American story. You've got plenty of energy to be a racist douche bag here all the time. Redirect that energy to something productive.

Like you're doing now?

Like I said hotshot, quit your job (if you have one) and get a minimum wage job and tell me how you support yourself. .....

No. I didn't tell you to get a "minimum wage job," I told you to get off your welfare queen ass and support yourself instead of being a professional internet bitch 24/7. You have to start over? Boo-hoo. People pick themselves up and start over all the time; it's a classic American story. You've got plenty of energy to be a racist douche bag here all the time. Redirect that energy to something productive.

So in other words, you wouldn't be able to do anything different than I am. Yes, minimum wage jobs (or damn near it) are all I'm qualified for, even if somebody would hire me at this age with my medical problems. So that is the situation I'm in. And if you can get a minimum wage job and support yourself (if you do support yourself) then show me how it's done. And mind you, deduct another $250.00 net income a month for medications.

All you losers are nothing but talk. Like I said, I normally don't wish ill-will on anybody, but I hope God puts you in my situation one day. I really do.

Like you're doing now?

So in other words, you wouldn't be able to do anything different than I am. .....

I didn't say anything remotely like that. Is your disability that you lost your honesty bone?

Forum List

Back