Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

Distribution and profit takes place whether your stuff is made here or in Taiwan somewhere. That's not where the cost is at. The cost is in labor. Companies have moved out because of taxes, costly regulations, and labor. Studies have been done on this before.

Yeah, sure they have... by the people benefiting from ripping off the middle class. Keep being a tool, and enjoy your welfare the rest of us pay for.

Distribution and profit takes place whether your stuff is made here or in Taiwan somewhere. That's not where the cost is at. The cost is in labor. Companies have moved out because of taxes, costly regulations, and labor. Studies have been done on this before.

Yeah, sure they have... by the people benefiting from ripping off the middle class. Keep being a tool, and enjoy your welfare the rest of us pay for.

You mean that I PAID INTO my entire life? Thanks, I will.

me too. And HoeB needs to keep selling it off on that street corner to keep paying you and I back for the billions that the Politicos have already stolen from us. Reminds me of a joke.

A man was standing in front of a judge as a victim. He was asked what happened. He said, "I called my wife a two bit whore". "I asked what was in the bag she was carrying". "She said, it's full of money. There is 128.25 from me selling my body". "I asked her who paid her the quarter". "She said, well all of them", "That's when I called her a two bit whore and she hit me with her really big bag of quarters".

me too. And HoeB needs to keep selling it off on that street corner to keep paying you and I back for the billions that the Politicos have already stolen from us. Reminds me of a joke.

".

But here's the thing. I have no problem paying people when they are no longer capable of working.. But by Ray-cists own admission, he can still work, he just can't do the work he wants to do.

My late sister went partially blind, but they STILL insisted she work doing something else even though no one in their right mind still wanted her working as a nurse. So they had her answering phones at a call center.

So they should cut you off the minute you get everything you paid in back? That will probably be about 5 years. Just what you paid in, not your employer.

Employers match your contributions with your very own money. That's how wages are decided, not by some mob union boss. You decide how much you can afford per hour per employee, then make deductions like matching SS and Medicare, unemployment insurance, workman's compensation insurance, vacations, holidays, overtime pay, sick time (if applicable) and healthcare costs if applicable. After all those deductions, what the employer has left is your base wage.

I'm sure as a myopic leftist, this is all quite a surprise to you. Because you think all business owners are filthy rich, and those petty costs are just pocket change.

As with all wage earners in this country, I was forced to contribute to a system I never approved of in the first place. Like you, it was all done before we were even born......well, except for Medicare, but we five year olds had little say in that regard.

Remember, it was your precious government that said I could no longer work. It was not a decision I made. And it was your precious government that created the programs for people who can't work. So I feel no guilt using them.

".

But here's the thing. I have no problem paying people when they are no longer capable of working.. But by Ray-cists own admission, he can still work, he just can't do the work he wants to do.

My late sister went partially blind, but they STILL insisted she work doing something else even though no one in their right mind still wanted her working as a nurse. So they had her answering phones at a call center.

So when did I admit I could still work? I don't recall that conversation. I spent most of my adult life working at a profession, and now I'm not permitted to work in that profession any longer. Unlike your sister, there is no associated kind of work I can do. Even yard switchers have to have a medical card. If that were not the case, that would be a job I'd love to have and wanted for several years.

Always the liberals' fault, eh? Well, the business owners who hire the illegals never seem to get arrested, do they? one link below. Even trump was hiring illegals and might still be doing it. Maybe he should have himself arrested to serve as an example. Illegal immigration is just something trump decided to run on same has his pretending he's a christian, reads the bible, etc.
Hundreds Of Employees Were Arrested In An ICE Raid. The Bosses Went Home Without A Charge.

Many times, employers DO check...and hire an illegal alien anyway. I worked with (at least) one...but he checked out. He had a CDL, a chauffeur's license, a school bus license, and had even worked for a school district! But he was an illegal alien from Guatemala.
They have been doing this for decades..........they are very very good at it now..........

They had a major raid to a slaughter house in Mississippi not too long ago...........the sub contractor who was in charge of E-VERIFY..............did a half assed job but did submit to the system...............it FAILED MISERABLY.....

The system wasn't designed to check the Fake ID. network.
E-Verify is a joke.
Is there some reason why we can't crush the Fake ID network?
It's illegal, too, right? I have NEVER heard it even mentioned.
You haven't looked then.............

Of course we could attack it.......and they have QUADROUPLED the Audits of Businesses under Trump...........but under the law they have to SCHEDULE the Audits.........giving time for Businesses to clean up their employment records................and all Business has to do is say WELL THEY HAD THE PROPER DOCUMENTS...

And even if caught.......the fines aren't that large...............

The IRS and Social Security Agencies have OPENLY admitted that these fake ID's exist by the millions......but they don't care.......because they pay taxes........and the fake SSN's can't get the retirement.........LOL

I've sown this information on threads over time many times.

I'm sure some do. But fake identity is a big business now, and some of them have it down to a science. Do employers do everything humanly possible to make sure an applicant is legal? I don't know. But as long as what they checked out is enough to cover their ass, that's all they're really concerned about.

The big thing now is bogus ID from Puerto Rico.
Since Puerto Ricans are US citizens, why would that be?
LOL

They are primarily /Democrat...........and adding numbers to Florida gives more votes to the Dems.

DUH

".

So when did I admit I could still work? I don't recall that conversation. I spent most of my adult life working at a profession, and now I'm not permitted to work in that profession any longer. Unlike your sister, there is no associated kind of work I can do. Even yard switchers have to have a medical card. If that were not the case, that would be a job I'd love to have and wanted for several years.

I am sure that you could be a checker for Walmart. I paid my time doing that job and a lot of other jobs. When you say that you can't work at your old profession, then you are really saying that you don't want to work or refuse to work. I got hurt on the job, thrown away and by the time I got over the injury, my Service Related injuries kicked in. I can't work. But I still help the neighbors out. I installed a set of stairs working for X amount of time over 2 days to do it. The Steps are better than he could afford to buy and the total cost to him was one sheet of 3/4 in C/D plywood and about 3 running feet of indoor outdoor carpet. Can I do it professionally? No.

You spend enough time on your computer that says you have computer skills. That means you can do data entry of some kind. So don't give this old coot the sob story about you not being able to work. It insults those of that can't.

".

I am sure that you could be a checker for Walmart. I paid my time doing that job and a lot of other jobs. When you say that you can't work at your old profession, then you are really saying that you don't want to work or refuse to work. I got hurt on the job, thrown away and by the time I got over the injury, my Service Related injuries kicked in. I can't work. But I still help the neighbors out. I installed a set of stairs working for X amount of time over 2 days to do it. The Steps are better than he could afford to buy and the total cost to him was one sheet of 3/4 in C/D plywood and about 3 running feet of indoor outdoor carpet. Can I do it professionally? No.

You spend enough time on your computer that says you have computer skills. That means you can do data entry of some kind. So don't give this old coot the sob story about you not being able to work. It insults those of that can't.

I see we now have two doctors in the house. I don't know why I have so many when I could just come here for medical advice. Both of you have made a diagnosis without even knowing anything about my conditions. I guess I should thank the Lord I'm so blessed. Just think of the money I'd save on all that blood work I get every four months! You two wouldn't even need it. It's for those....you know......less knowledgable people that call themselves doctors.

".

I see we now have two doctors in the house. I don't know why I have so many when I could just come here for medical advice. Both of you have made a diagnosis without even knowing anything about my conditions. I guess I should thank the Lord I'm so blessed. Just think of the money I'd save on all that blood work I get every four months! You two wouldn't even need it. It's for those....you know......less knowledgable people that call themselves doctors.

I can recognize a bullshit artist when I see one. And you, kid, are a bullshit artist.

:1peleas:

".

I can recognize a bullshit artist when I see one. And you, kid, are a bullshit artist.

I'm a bullshit artist? You just made a claim that you are incapable of working, and criticized that because I can use the internet, I should be able to do data entry. Yet you are on the internet all the time as well. So who's the bullshit artist?

I guess I know who you're voting for.

".

You are so full of shit that it is bubbling out your ears.

Employers match your contributions with your very own money. That's how wages are decided, not by some mob union boss. You decide how much you can afford per hour per employee, then make deductions like matching SS and Medicare, unemployment insurance, workman's compensation insurance, vacations, holidays, overtime pay, sick time (if applicable) and healthcare costs if applicable. After all those deductions, what the employer has left is your base wage.

And that's the problem, buddy. Why should employers make those decisions? I mean, your boss decided that he would rather spend his money on Italian Vacations than making sure the wage slaves like you had health insurance.

I'm sure as a myopic leftist, this is all quite a surprise to you. Because you think all business owners are filthy rich, and those petty costs are just pocket change.

I'm sure that when we pay Executives 8 figure salaries, but they are always poor mouthing when it comes to paying the people who actually do the work, you can see why I'm left with that impression.

Uh, there's no work you WANT to do. I see no reason why you can't work behind a desk answering phone calls and doing customer service. You'd probably make more money than you'd make from SSI, but you are always much happier being a 'victim' than taking responsibility for your own life.

".

Go get a different job, welfare queen.

And that's the problem, buddy. Why should employers make those decisions? I mean, your boss decided that he would rather spend his money on Italian Vacations than making sure the wage slaves like you had health insurance.

Every employer decides on wages and benefits. Who do you want to make that decision, government? Unions? Well....unions used to make those decisions, and that's why companies either closed down or moved out of the country or state.

I'm sure that when we pay Executives 8 figure salaries, but they are always poor mouthing when it comes to paying the people who actually do the work, you can see why I'm left with that impression.

CEO's are paid their value to the company just like all workers. If one company doesn't want to pay them that kind of money, their competitor will, and then start taking business from the company that didn't hire him or her.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about, so I'll put it in a way you might possibly understand: Why don't we take that seven figure salary a baseball pitcher gets so we can pay hot dog vendors good money and benefits, the parking lot attendants, the beer vendors, the announcers, the field crew, the coaches? Why should they pay one man to play a child's game and all the others minimum wage plus tips perhaps? After all, without all those people doing those jobs, the pitcher has nowhere to play.

The answer is simple. If a company overpays all those menial jobs and can't afford that pitcher, he won't sign onto the team, he will sign with a company that will pay him that kind of money and the other people what they are worth to the company. Then that pitcher will help beat the team that overpays all their other workers. That's exactly what happens in business.

Uh, there's no work you WANT to do. I see no reason why you can't work behind a desk answering phone calls and doing customer service. You'd probably make more money than you'd make from SSI, but you are always much happier being a 'victim' than taking responsibility for your own life.

I never said I was a victim. And find me a good paying job answering phones. What a ridiculous statement. Why do you think many companies farm their customer service work to India or somewhere? Because those jobs pay crap. They can't find Americans to work for that low of wages. It's like that with all non-skilled labor. Those jobs don't pay anywhere near a livable wage. Find me a telephone job that pays anywhere near what I was making before, and if they are willing to hire a 60 year old with no experience, I'll take that job.

Every employer decides on wages and benefits. Who do you want to make that decision, government? Unions?

Absolutely. If labor is just another commodity, then we need to make sure there is a fair price for it.

CEO's are paid their value to the company just like all workers. If one company doesn't want to pay them that kind of money, their competitor will, and then start taking business from the company that didn't hire him or her.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about, so I'll put it in a way you might possibly understand: Why don't we take that seven figure salary a baseball pitcher gets

You know what, whenever you try to use sports teams as an analogy, my eyes kind of glaze over. Nobody ever said, "My CEO is a winner". "Our team wouldn't be what it is what it is without our CEO".

Nope. Most CEO's are kind of overpaid morons, who only are overpaid because they control the system that pays them.

I never said I was a victim. And find me a good paying job answering phones. What a ridiculous statement. Why do you think many companies farm their customer service work to India or somewhere? Because those jobs pay crap. They can't find Americans to work for that low of wages. It's like that with all non-skilled labor. Those jobs don't pay anywhere near a livable wage. Find me a telephone job that pays anywhere near what I was making before, and if they are willing to hire a 60 year old with no experience, I'll take that job.

Nobody says you should get 'what you were making before". I just question giving you a big old welfare check because you can't do the job you wan to do. That's a little silly. Disability SHOULD be for people who can't work at all, period.

".

Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........You were grading a test you gave your students and got a paper cut..........

Are you going to apply for disability now........................

He works in fields that are not SO SOFT.............same as I do...........then some sitting on his butt job that doesn't require much physical exertion.......MOCKS HIM........

Up yours

[Q
Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........You were grading a test you gave your students and got a paper cut..........

Are you going to apply for disability now........................

He works in fields that are not SO SOFT.............same as I do...........then some sitting on his butt job that doesn't require much physical exertion.......MOCKS HIM........

Up yours

But that's not the point, is it? Ray is making a conscious decision to not even try to do something else for a living, because he can just collect welfare.

He's not a stupid guy. He can clearly operate a computer and articulate his thoughts. He is more than capable of finding other works. He just refuses to.

".

Ah.........I heard you were injured at your job...........

I did break a rib about a month ago, but didn’t miss a day.

Forum List

Back