Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

Okay, buddy, here's the problem with that. I really don't want the highways to be unregulated when you have a big old 18 wheeler rolling around me at 65MPH.

The reality is, if there is a law a bureaucrat is enforcing, like "Not letting a broken down old man drive a big rig", it's probably because they had a shitload of cases where someone who should have retired years ago was still out there. Now, it would be nice if the truckers were still unionized and COULD retire at 55. But you have someone driving at that age whose reflexes, physical strength and eyesight isn't what it used to be.

I used to drive a truck when I was in the Army. I know I couldn't do that today.

You drove a straight truck. A tractor-trailer is much more complicated and difficult to drive than those things. My first driving job was in a straight truck when I was 17. Correct, driving is not for everybody. It takes a certain desire, tolerance and skill to do it for a living. Bureaucrats are not only enforcing the laws, they are creating them, again, totally un-constitutinoal. All bureaucracies should be eliminated except those for criminal activities, taxes, and protection of our country.

If you're so concerned about safety and trucks on the road, why don't you complain about these foreigners who come here and can't drive worth a shit? I can tell you without reservations that these people never took a CDL test in the United States. Albeit many years ago, I know what level of skill you need to pass that test. I know what our straight truck drivers go through to pass the test when we promote them from straight trucks to tractor-trailer.

Also, when you write to your representative about the foreigners with no American CDL on our roads, tell them about your concern of extending retirement to the age of 67. Because that's when they wanted me to retire.

Because you have a government that enables that shit. "Oh, you are moving your factory out of state to fuck your employees? That's nice. We are going to open an IRS AUdit on you. We'll find something. When we do, we'll put you in big boy prison with Jamal and a jar of vasoline."

Problem solved.

That's what a government that looks out for workers looks like.

No, that's what a Nazi or Dictatorship country looks like. A free Republic society does not imprison their citizens for making smart business decisions. If you desire fascism where the government has nearly total control of industry, then I suggest you vote for Bernie Sanders. He will give you more government control over the wealthy and industry and then some.
You need to understand...Joey is a Stalinist. He worships The State with religious fervor. To Joey, The State can do no wrong.

I opened it and I read it. And I found that it was another case of just rewording something that has been policy for decades. Please stop giving Rump credit for running another con on you. It doesn't work over here.

Fine, show me this policy and who introduced it; who put it into action. I want to see that.

It's always been the ability to turn a woman away just because they are trying to enter to give birth. But the work around is falsifying documents so they can gain entrance. It's been that way since Bush, Jr and probably further back than that. It's always been up to the discression of the President and/or the people handling the entrance exams. And for years, showing up at the border 8 months pregnant would get you turned away unless it was a documented medical emergency. I can't find exactly where that is, but I do know that it's always been subject to the President and his people in immigrations. And they have almost always tried to turn away the 8 month pregnant women who are clearly there to just drop the kid so they can stay.

Foreigners Seeking US Citizenship for Children Flout Law, Can Endanger Babies
Agnes, who improperly used a tourist visa, said many of her friends were denied visas for disclosing the truth of their pregnancies. "Some of them were turned back at the airport simply because they want to come and have the child," she said. This is dated 2016.

I don't see any change happening since most of these Baby Factories are entering in with forged paperwork anyway.

You should read your own links if you are going to make a failed attempt to get your point across. From your article:

However, for thousands of foreigners who desire American residency, there is no need to go through lengthy immigration or asylum procedures. Instead, a "baby on the way" is all it takes to gain access to land.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth; the children born here are automatically American citizens, according to the Constitution. However, in the attempt to gain citizenship for their children through birth, many commit immigration fraud, exploit the health care system and in some cases place the lives of the babies in jeopardy.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth.
Well there is now, and Trump created it.

A President has the authority (without congress) to prevent that from happening. And MOST Presidents have done so. They don't need an EO, just make a policy announcement. If a woman present herself to immigrate into the United States and she is 8 months pregnant, she is going to have to justify it by other means other than to have her baby. What's done is, they use false papers to gain access and no amount of EOs and Policy Announcements are going to stop that.

This is strictly a "Hey, look over there" from you. But what else is new. Getting back to the original idea that you keep trying to drag things away from, Take away the Jobs, take away the housing and the majority of the illegals will have either no choice but to head south or not come north in the first place.

Which is as ridiculous as saying lets stop all recreational drugs from getting into this country. Hint: It can't be logically done.

As your article pointed out, in the past, it was a green light to be pregnant because we had to let them in. No more. Now being pregnant is a red light thanks to Trump. I know....I know.....TDS dictates you can never give Trump any credit in spite of all the great things he's done for this country. But maybe if you allowed yourself to be the slightest bit open minded, you'll come to the realization that the successes Trump has are great accomplishments, in spite of all the resistance from the Democrat party and their commie judges.

That wasn't my article. That was YOUR article. But, regardless, it didn't cover anything that wasn't already being done and didn't change a thing. For decades, if a woman of 8 months term shows up and applies for entry, she is going to have to justify entering the US and it had better be a good reason. And just to have her baby here isn't good enough. That has been the policy set by Presidents to the immigrations since Bush, Jr. that I can find. And that includes Obama AND Rump before he made such a big deal out of it. Nothing has changed other than you swallowing another chunk of BS from Rump. And it's still more "Hey, look over there"..

Now, back to the regularly schedule program, how to get rid of the jobs and housing and how that gets rid of illegal aliens in America.

Fine, show me this policy and who introduced it; who put it into action. I want to see that.

It's always been the ability to turn a woman away just because they are trying to enter to give birth. But the work around is falsifying documents so they can gain entrance. It's been that way since Bush, Jr and probably further back than that. It's always been up to the discression of the President and/or the people handling the entrance exams. And for years, showing up at the border 8 months pregnant would get you turned away unless it was a documented medical emergency. I can't find exactly where that is, but I do know that it's always been subject to the President and his people in immigrations. And they have almost always tried to turn away the 8 month pregnant women who are clearly there to just drop the kid so they can stay.

Agnes, who improperly used a tourist visa, said many of her friends were denied visas for disclosing the truth of their pregnancies. "Some of them were turned back at the airport simply because they want to come and have the child," she said. This is dated 2016.

I don't see any change happening since most of these Baby Factories are entering in with forged paperwork anyway.

You should read your own links if you are going to make a failed attempt to get your point across. From your article:

However, for thousands of foreigners who desire American residency, there is no need to go through lengthy immigration or asylum procedures. Instead, a "baby on the way" is all it takes to gain access to land.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth; the children born here are automatically American citizens, according to the Constitution. However, in the attempt to gain citizenship for their children through birth, many commit immigration fraud, exploit the health care system and in some cases place the lives of the babies in jeopardy.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth.

A President has the authority (without congress) to prevent that from happening. And MOST Presidents have done so. They don't need an EO, just make a policy announcement. If a woman present herself to immigrate into the United States and she is 8 months pregnant, she is going to have to justify it by other means other than to have her baby. What's done is, they use false papers to gain access and no amount of EOs and Policy Announcements are going to stop that.

This is strictly a "Hey, look over there" from you. But what else is new. Getting back to the original idea that you keep trying to drag things away from, Take away the Jobs, take away the housing and the majority of the illegals will have either no choice but to head south or not come north in the first place.

Which is as ridiculous as saying lets stop all recreational drugs from getting into this country. Hint: It can't be logically done.

As your article pointed out, in the past, it was a green light to be pregnant because we had to let them in. No more. Now being pregnant is a red light thanks to Trump. I know....I know.....TDS dictates you can never give Trump any credit in spite of all the great things he's done for this country. But maybe if you allowed yourself to be the slightest bit open minded, you'll come to the realization that the successes Trump has are great accomplishments, in spite of all the resistance from the Democrat party and their commie judges.

That wasn't my article. That was YOUR article. But, regardless, it didn't cover anything that wasn't already being done and didn't change a thing. For decades, if a woman of 8 months term shows up and applies for entry, she is going to have to justify entering the US and it had better be a good reason. And just to have her baby here isn't good enough. That has been the policy set by Presidents to the immigrations since Bush, Jr. that I can find. And that includes Obama AND Rump before he made such a big deal out of it. Nothing has changed other than you swallowing another chunk of BS from Rump. And it's still more "Hey, look over there"..

Now, back to the regularly schedule program, how to get rid of the jobs and housing and how that gets rid of illegal aliens in America.

Yes, when you post an article, it's your article that you posted. You keep making this claim that you made up in your head, and I asked for proof of that, and you post an article that supports my point. Nobody had that policy before. If somebody did, as I asked originally when you made that claim, post who created that policy.

Birther Tourism has been written about repeatedly, so no, nobody did anything about it until now. If somebody did do something about it, it wouldn't be as much of a problem as it is today.

Mark my words, when Trump starts this policy, the Democrats will once again be taking it to court to have one of their commie judges stop it, even more proof nobody has ever done this before.

You drove a straight truck. A tractor-trailer is much more complicated and difficult to drive than those things. My first driving job was in a straight truck when I was 17. Correct, driving is not for everybody. It takes a certain desire, tolerance and skill to do it for a living. Bureaucrats are not only enforcing the laws, they are creating them, again, totally un-constitutinoal. All bureaucracies should be eliminated except those for criminal activities, taxes, and protection of our country.

That happens to be your opinion. Most of us really want the trucking industry to be regulated.

No, that's what a Nazi or Dictatorship country looks like. A free Republic society does not imprison their citizens for making smart business decisions. If you desire fascism where the government has nearly total control of industry, then I suggest you vote for Bernie Sanders. He will give you more government control over the wealthy and industry and then some.

The "Smart business decisions" are probably making someone like Bernie inevitable.

I'm always amused that you are totally cool with a business stealing people's livelihoods because they have money and power, but man, some kid steals some cigarellos, SHOOT THAT LITTLE PRICK!!! Seems one is a lot worse than the other.

Yes, when you post an article, it's your article that you posted. You keep making this claim that you made up in your head, and I asked for proof of that, and you post an article that supports my point. Nobody had that policy before. If somebody did, as I asked originally when you made that claim, post who created that policy.

Birther Tourism has been written about repeatedly, so no, nobody did anything about it until now. If somebody did do something about it, it wouldn't be as much of a problem as it is today.

Mark my words, when Trump starts this policy, the Democrats will once again be taking it to court to have one of their commie judges stop it, even more proof nobody has ever done this before.

Not commenting on the "Look Over There" anymore.

The birther always has been a problem and Rump always had in his power to reduce it. And it doesn't take an EO to do it. It just takes a policy announcement to Immigrations. And his new announcement isn't any different than what has been there since at least Bush, Jr. Once again, you are giving credit for something that is already there. We ain't buying what you are selling.

Its like Rump announcing about his new EO on the VA out patient care which had been already in place since 2016 by Obama. What was not covered was the fact that it was not fully implemented like it should have been in 2017 and 2018 under, guess who, Rump. So Rump does a big deal about his new EO to do exactly what was already on the VA rules. I was already using that program. But you made it sound like a life changing thing when Rump puts out his EO. The only thing that changed was Rump finally stopped firing VA Managers so the last one could actually do his friggin job. And if you think that the VA still has a good program, I needed duel Catarac Procedures. If I had waited for the VA to get it done with their backlog, I would have been legally blind in both eyes. But I am not like most Veterans and have good alternative health care from Tricare and Medicare. I got the procedure done in 30 days on both eyes. So don't give me crap about Rump doing anything about anything about out patient VA care.

So you keep giving Rump credit for crap he isn't really doing. We ain't buying what you are selling.

SAme goes for illegally hiring of Illegals for hire.

The birther always has been a problem and Rump always had in his power to reduce it. And it doesn't take an EO to do it. It just takes a policy announcement to Immigrations. And his new announcement isn't any different than what has been there since at least Bush, Jr. Once again, you are giving credit for something that is already there. We ain't buying what you are selling.

Its like Rump announcing about his new EO on the VA out patient care which had been already in place since 2016 by Obama. What was not covered was the fact that it was not fully implemented like it should have been in 2017 and 2018 under, guess who, Rump. So Rump does a big deal about his new EO to do exactly what was already on the VA rules. I was already using that program. But you made it sound like a life changing thing when Rump puts out his EO. The only thing that changed was Rump finally stopped firing VA Managers so the last one could actually do his friggin job. And if you think that the VA still has a good program, I needed duel Catarac Procedures. If I had waited for the VA to get it done with their backlog, I would have been legally blind in both eyes. But I am not like most Veterans and have good alternative health care from Tricare and Medicare. I got the procedure done in 30 days on both eyes. So don't give me crap about Rump doing anything about anything about out patient VA care.

So you keep giving Rump credit for crap he isn't really doing. We ain't buying what you are selling.

I don't follow VA stories since it doesn't affect me, but immigration is something I have always followed closely. As much as you hate it, this is Trump's policy; a policy that's never been instituted before. How do I know, because it's been going on for way too long. I understand the danger that's involved as these babies go home and get radicalized by their government or religion, and have a free pass to come here with our blessing and bring us harm anytime after the age of 18.

Democrats love immigration, legal or not. That's why they shot down Kate's law, because they don't care if alien criminals return after deportation. Any way to get them here, the better. It's why they have sanctuary cities and states. It's why they fight the border wall and closed down the government to stop it. And getting back to the OP, it's why they are issuing them drivers licenses once they are here illegally. So don't tell me DumBama, who was elected over ten years ago, did anything to deter immigration. Why would he want to stop something the rest of the party is for?

You made a claim that you (so far) have failed to prove. Maybe they might not issue green cards to women that look like they're going to give birth any day soon, but they never went as far as to stop all pregnant women who come here. Only President Donald Trump is attacking the issue. Sorry for your disappointment.

That happens to be your opinion. Most of us really want the trucking industry to be regulated.

It's the most regulated industry in the country; it always has been. But when they keep strangling the industry to the point nobody wants to do the job any longer, our country will be faced with serious transpiration problems. Right now we need over 30,000 drivers industry can't find. Their recourse is to keep bringing in more and more illegals who are the most dangerous tractor-trailer drivers on our roadways today. They are hassling American drivers off the road, and making it less appealing for new drivers to get into this field of work.

The "Smart business decisions" are probably making someone like Bernie inevitable.

I'm always amused that you are totally cool with a business stealing people's livelihoods because they have money and power, but man, some kid steals some cigarellos, SHOOT THAT LITTLE PRICK!!! Seems one is a lot worse than the other.

They're not stealing anything from anybody. It's all in your mind. And don't say because they are not paying high wages and benefits to people, that's stealing. Slavery ended a long time ago. When people agree to work for X amount of money, it's a verbal contract between two people.

It's the most regulated industry in the country; it always has been. But when they keep strangling the industry to the point nobody wants to do the job any longer, our country will be faced with serious transpiration problems. Right now we need over 30,000 drivers industry can't find. Their recourse is to keep bringing in more and more illegals who are the most dangerous tractor-trailer drivers on our roadways today. They are hassling American drivers off the road, and making it less appealing for new drivers to get into this field of work.

So you are checking their papers? Or is this more confirmation bias.

They're not stealing anything from anybody. It's all in your mind. And don't say because they are not paying high wages and benefits to people, that's stealing. Slavery ended a long time ago. When people agree to work for X amount of money, it's a verbal contract between two people.

Then you don't have a problem when we form unions and vote in a Worker's government that changes the nature of that contract, then?

What does checking their papers have to do with it? When I'm in line at the shipping window, and some foreign truck driver is in front of me and can't understand the instructions from the shipper, you know he can't read English if he doesn't know how to speak it.

Then you don't have a problem when we form unions and vote in a Worker's government that changes the nature of that contract, then?

Vote them in all you want. But don't be upset when you're out of a job in a year or two because the employer lost his customers to a non-union business.

What does checking their papers have to do with it? When I'm in line at the shipping window, and some foreign truck driver is in front of me and can't understand the instructions from the shipper, you know he can't read English if he doesn't know how to speak it.

Vote them in all you want. But don't be upset when you're out of a job in a year or two because the employer lost his customers to a non-union business.
I have no problem with workers uniting to gain better wages and benefits if done honestly and fair for all parties involved, and this being based upon a formula that is worked out in agreement between ownership/management and the workers along with their worker representation.

The reason that the unions formed way back in the day, was because greed was leaving the working class (who contribute to the country and government just like any other class of citizen's do), high and dry so to speak, and to a large degree right ??? I mean unions didn't form for no reason right ?? There were severe problems in various time periods when it came to the treatment of labor etc, so unions were formed.

Many of the problems were solved over time, but then we have the illegal invasion that has since upset the apple cart again.

I have no problem with workers uniting to gain better wages and benefits if done honestly and fair for all parties involved, and this being based upon a formula that is worked out in agreement between ownership/management and the workers along with their worker representation.

The reason that the unions formed way back in the day, was because greed was leaving the working class (who contribute to the country and government just like any other class of citizen's do), high and dry so to speak, and to a large degree right ??? I mean unions didn't form for no reason right ?? There were severe problems in various time periods when it came to the treatment of labor etc, so unions were formed.

Many of the problems were solved over time, but then we have the illegal invasion that has since upset the apple cart again.

I would never say that unions were always a bad thing. My father built our house and raised his family with a union job. But like ditch diggers, phone operators, ice men to put ice in your refrigerator, and the milk man, it's just a part of history. At the time, they served their purpose, but became harmful to the working society.

When politics got involved with unions, that's when they jumped the shark. Union leaders had this ultimate power. They began sabotaging companies. They insisted that they make vital company decisions like who got promoted, who got hired, who got fired. Companies lost production because union strength dictated that the only requirement of a union worker was to be breathing.

Now that we are an economy that outsources, uses automation, companies leaving the US to export goods back to the US, a union movement would be a jobs killing movement. Yes, we could have union workers again, and those workers wouldn't even be buying their own products that they made. Eventually they would lose their jobs because of global competition.

Like the horse shoe smith, there are some things that you can't bring back because they don't fit in our modern society.

I don't follow VA stories since it doesn't affect me, but immigration is something I have always followed closely. As much as you hate it, this is Trump's policy; a policy that's never been instituted before. How do I know, because it's been going on for way too long. I understand the danger that's involved as these babies go home and get radicalized by their government or religion, and have a free pass to come here with our blessing and bring us harm anytime after the age of 18.

Democrats love immigration, legal or not. That's why they shot down Kate's law, because they don't care if alien criminals return after deportation. Any way to get them here, the better. It's why they have sanctuary cities and states. It's why they fight the border wall and closed down the government to stop it. And getting back to the OP, it's why they are issuing them drivers licenses once they are here illegally. So don't tell me DumBama, who was elected over ten years ago, did anything to deter immigration. Why would he want to stop something the rest of the party is for?

You made a claim that you (so far) have failed to prove. Maybe they might not issue green cards to women that look like they're going to give birth any day soon, but they never went as far as to stop all pregnant women who come here. Only President Donald Trump is attacking the issue. Sorry for your disappointment.

I don't have a thing to prove. It's already been documented that Women wanting to come to the US that are already pregnant need some other reason to enter the US other than to have their baby in the US has been in force for at least 2 decades. And Rump's EO does nothing to change that. It does absolutely nothing except keep you riled up and fired up. As it stands, even with it in full force, if a woman shows she has a reason other than pregnancy that can be accepted by Immigrations, she will be allowed to enter. She can do it with legal papers or faked papers. Nothing changes. All she has to do is just overstay her Visa, give birth and it's a done deal. Since you want to peruse this further, what prevents it from happening?

I don't have a thing to prove. It's already been documented that Women wanting to come to the US that are already pregnant need some other reason to enter the US other than to have their baby in the US has been in force for at least 2 decades. And Rump's EO does nothing to change that. It does absolutely nothing except keep you riled up and fired up. As it stands, even with it in full force, if a woman shows she has a reason other than pregnancy that can be accepted by Immigrations, she will be allowed to enter. She can do it with legal papers or faked papers. Nothing changes. All she has to do is just overstay her Visa, give birth and it's a done deal. Since you want to peruse this further, what prevents it from happening?

Yes, when you make a false claim and called out for it, you do have something to prove.

This order by our President is not for applicants to provide alternative reasons for green card acceptance besides being pregnant, it's for anybody that is pregnant getting a green card for any reason. And again, you have no ability to prove Trump is only carrying out standard policy because it's never been standard policy before. This new policy TRUMP CREATED is that no foreigner that is pregnant be accepted for a green card of Visa applications.

Yes, when you make a false claim and called out for it, you do have something to prove.

This order by our President is not for applicants to provide alternative reasons for green card acceptance besides being pregnant, it's for anybody that is pregnant getting a green card for any reason. And again, you have no ability to prove Trump is only carrying out standard policy because it's never been standard policy before. This new policy TRUMP CREATED is that no foreigner that is pregnant be accepted for a green card of Visa applications.

I didn't make a false claim. I called you on your false claim. Now you are going to have to back your claim up. Get to it.

Now, chippy, suppose that woman is 5 months or 6 months pregnant. Is one of the questions, "Are you Pregnant?"? and "If so, how far along are you?"? It's hard to tell a 5 month pregnant woman from a fat woman. Are you going to have her to through a physical to find out if she is pregnant if she answers "No"? How about a 7 month term? Many women just look fat at 6 or 7 months. As it stands now, if a woman is pregnant and can't give a decent reason for entering the US other than to have her child, her visa or green card is denied. And that is without your Rump Ruling. So, She just lies and answers she isn't pregnant because she isn't 8 or 9 months term and comes up with another valid reason even if it's a lie. Before, being Pregnant wasn't a reason enough to deny entry. But the only change is the woman will just lie and say she isn't pregnant, she's just fat. Care to see the court rulings when Rump tries to force all the fatties to take a Physical to enter? hasn't he pissed off the courts enough?

Rump only created a bigger mess than is already there as he usually does. He doesn't think things through. He's too busy trying to figure out ways to keep your hate wound tight. IF Rump were to really want to stop the
Anchor Babies he would do something about the overstaying of the Visas and Green Cards where the real anchor babies are made. But don't let a little thing called reason get in the way of a good hate.

your contention was that they were "illegals", not "immigrants".

How do you know they were "illegals".

Except everyone will have unions, so that won't be an issue. Problem solved. Mandatory unions.

I would never say that unions were always a bad thing. My father built our house and raised his family with a union job. But like ditch diggers, phone operators, ice men to put ice in your refrigerator, and the milk man, it's just a part of history. At the time, they served their purpose, but became harmful to the working society.

No, they really didn't. This is where you are confused, buddy.

Ronald Reagan started the war on unions in 1981 when he fired the PATCO workers. This is what happened to Middle class wages after that.

WalterMiddleClass_fig5-1.png

No, they really didn't. This is where you are confused, buddy.

Ronald Reagan started the war on unions in 1981 when he fired the PATCO workers. This is what happened to Middle class wages after that.

WalterMiddleClass_fig5-1.png

Reagan went after workers in one union. It had nothing to do with it. The left keep wanting to use the Reagan situation as a scapegoat for what really happened. The same thing would have happened if Reagan or Carter were President. You do know Reagan took over in 1980, don't you?

your contention was that they were "illegals", not "immigrants".

How do you know they were "illegals".

My mistake. I meant immigrants and typed in illegals by accident.

Except everyone will have unions, so that won't be an issue. Problem solved. Mandatory unions.

So who is going to mandate unions in a free country? Even if it could be done, everybody would quit buying American made products.

I didn't make a false claim. I called you on your false claim. Now you are going to have to back your claim up. Get to it.

Now, chippy, suppose that woman is 5 months or 6 months pregnant. Is one of the questions, "Are you Pregnant?"? and "If so, how far along are you?"? It's hard to tell a 5 month pregnant woman from a fat woman. Are you going to have her to through a physical to find out if she is pregnant if she answers "No"? How about a 7 month term? Many women just look fat at 6 or 7 months. As it stands now, if a woman is pregnant and can't give a decent reason for entering the US other than to have her child, her visa or green card is denied. And that is without your Rump Ruling. So, She just lies and answers she isn't pregnant because she isn't 8 or 9 months term and comes up with another valid reason even if it's a lie. Before, being Pregnant wasn't a reason enough to deny entry. But the only change is the woman will just lie and say she isn't pregnant, she's just fat. Care to see the court rulings when Rump tries to force all the fatties to take a Physical to enter? hasn't he pissed off the courts enough?

Rump only created a bigger mess than is already there as he usually does. He doesn't think things through. He's too busy trying to figure out ways to keep your hate wound tight. IF Rump were to really want to stop the
Anchor Babies he would do something about the overstaying of the Visas and Green Cards where the real anchor babies are made. But don't let a little thing called reason get in the way of a good hate.

No Daryl, that's not how it works in blogs. I make a claim and provide evidence. If you challenge my claim, you bring your evidence. You're not going to challenge my claim and tell me to find your evidence (which doesn't exist) for you. It's like the George Carlin joke. If you are in an elevator with another person, and one of you farts, you both know who did it. You and I both know you are FOS.

How do you think women find out if they're pregnant before they even see a doctor? You can buy those home pregnancy test kits at any drug store. Or are you going to tell me they did that before Trump too?

It will work just like taking a drug test. They put you in a bathroom with the water shut off and chemical in the toilet. After you piss in the cup, you bring it to the nurse, and she verifies the temperature. The temperature is important because in the past, some people have tried to bring in another persons urine, but it's impossible to keep at body temperature by putting it under your arms or in your ass. The temperature has to be exact.

They may put you in a medical gown, or where we used to go for our tests, the nurse pats you down very carefully. It's foolproof. It's likely government will use a medical gown.

No Daryl, that's not how it works in blogs. I make a claim and provide evidence. If you challenge my claim, you bring your evidence. You're not going to challenge my claim and tell me to find your evidence (which doesn't exist) for you. It's like the George Carlin joke. If you are in an elevator with another person, and one of you farts, you both know who did it. You and I both know you are FOS.

How do you think women find out if they're pregnant before they even see a doctor? You can buy those home pregnancy test kits at any drug store. Or are you going to tell me they did that before Trump too?

It will work just like taking a drug test. They put you in a bathroom with the water shut off and chemical in the toilet. After you piss in the cup, you bring it to the nurse, and she verifies the temperature. The temperature is important because in the past, some people have tried to bring in another persons urine, but it's impossible to keep at body temperature by putting it under your arms or in your ass. The temperature has to be exact.

They may put you in a medical gown, or where we used to go for our tests, the nurse pats you down very carefully. It's foolproof. It's likely government will use a medical gown.

Wow, you really want a whole bunch of successful lawsuits on your hands, don't you. Just not going to happen. Are the men also going to have to take pregnancy tests as well? Are you going to mask them as Drug Tests? You are just digging yourself deeper trying to justify your Orange Deity trying to take credit for something already being done. He CAN'T force pregnancy tests. What's next, lie detector tests? How about waterboarding to squeeze the truth out of them? Afterall, according to you and Rump, they are sub human anyway.

Forum List

Back