Republican AG of Georgia: lawsuit filed by Texas "constitutionally, legally and factually wrong"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The looney lawsuit brought by Texas against several other states is so weak that even a Republican is calling it out.
“the Texas attorney general is constitutionally, legally and factually wrong about Georgia,” said Katie Byrd, spokeswoman for Republican Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr.
Ouch

Here is a picture of the legal team that put together the AG lawsuit:

1607560084788.jpeg

View attachment 427170

I think we'll let the Supreme Court decide if voters from other states feel they've been disenfranchised by the shenanigans some swing states think they can pull instead of some state level AG deciding.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That sounds so ridiculous and outlandish, even Hitler like that it just may work(If the real world was like a movie).

View attachment 427170

I think we'll let the Supreme Court decide if voters from other states feel they've been disenfranchised by the shenanigans some swing states think they can pull instead of some state level AG deciding.

*****SMILE*****

That sounds so ridiculous and outlandish, even Hitler like that it just may work(If the real world was like a movie).

1607560893609.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

No voters from other states got "disenfranchised" by the voters from another state. As far as I know, the electoral college votes, as voted on by the voters in each state, have been entered into the correct column.

Forum List

Back