Republican Admits To Paying Male Prostitute But Says “I’m Not Gay”, LMAO!

Bachmans husband can pray away the gay in the guy.
I am sure they just talked about baseball and the view anyway.

Homosexuality is widely accepted at an all time high, he had nothing to lose by admitting his homosexuality.
How about we just accept the fact that like so-called homosexuals do, he made the CHOICE to be a deviant pervert?

Just like Barney Frank CHOOSES to be a deviant pervert.

Fact is, they are not "gay". They were not born that way. They CHOOSE to be deviant perverts....So, he is being honest about the fact that he's not a "homosexual." He's a fuckin' pervert.

Sounds like you're projecting. Maybe you need some therapy to repress your gay thoughts. I hear Bachmann's husband can help you out with that.

Last edited:
The left sure has a sick OBSESSION with homosexuals. yet they like to tell us they CARE more about them.

The left accepts homosexuals for who they are. We don't judge them for who they choose to sleep with. The right, on the other hand, definitely has an obsession with them. That's why the GOP has a bug up their ass (pun intended) over adding a gay marriage amendment to the Constitution. Seriously, that's all you cons talk about. That and abortion. It would be nice if the GOP could focus on jobs.

Homosexuality is widely accepted at an all time high, he had nothing to lose by admitting his homosexuality.
How about we just accept the fact that like so-called homosexuals do, he made the CHOICE to be a deviant pervert?

Fact is, they are not "gay". They were not born that way. They CHOOSE to be deviant perverts....So, he is being honest about the fact that he's not a "homosexual." He's a fuckin' pervert.

Is that you, Marcus Bachmann?

Is that you, Marcus Bachmann?
Is that you, Bawney Fwankth?

Gay is when you "kiss". If you don't kiss, it's not gay. It's more like "shaking hands" but with "rhythm".

Gay is when you "kiss". If you don't kiss, it's not gay. It's more like "shaking hands" but with "rhythm".

...while screaming, "We're just really good friends."

Oh, you don't need to be friends. You don't even need to know each other.

Ever been to a heterosexual meat market on Friday or Saturday?

You don't need to be friends or know each other there either. Shit......how many of you have woken up the next morning next to someone and said "what was your name again, and did we have fun?"

Liberal/Democrats do seem to be obsessed with the gay thing. What's up with that? Just an observation anyway. I also think this OP is just projecting. Still in the closet i guess.

The funny part is I have no fucking clue as to who this ass (no pun) is.....

Furthermore I have no idea as to why progressives believe republicans are against homosexuality.

No one really cares what you put up your own ass, just don't hint the public in public.

Homosexuality is illogical.

The funny part is I have no fucking clue as to who this ass (no pun) is.....

Furthermore I have no idea as to why progressives believe republicans are against homosexuality.

No one really cares what you put up your own ass, just don't hint the public in public.

Homosexuality is illogical.

Gee, I wonder why......:cuckoo:

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

Forum List