"Representation"

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Whites may be only 60% of the population so lets interject blacks are the be all, end all. I watch a movie like "Figures" about black women, not so much about the years of research and work by white males to put humans on the moon though. Newton and Einstein and the rest....just black women that worked incidentally to that.

Last edited:
REPRESENT..........YO!
nerd-kit~13802159

Whites may be only 60% of the population so lets interject blacks are the be all, end all. I watch a movie like "Figures" about black women, not so much about the years of research and work by white males to put humans on the moon though. Newton and Einstein and the rest....just black women that worked incidentally to that.
^^^ Meanwhile this white women does nothing with her life but expects credit for the accomplishments of dead men

• Banned
Whites may be only 60% of the population so lets interject blacks are the be all, end all. I watch a movie like "Figures" about black women, not so much about the years of research and work down by white males though.

^^^ Meanwhile this white women does nothing with her life but expects credit for the accomplishments of dead men
Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren?

• Banned
When we look at "democrat run cities", they are mostly criminal crap holes. we didn't vote for nor do we want that. It turns out to be mostly black shitholes where blacks are destroying each other blaming "systemic white racism".

Hollywood bullshit. The Hollywood Limousine Libtards and their brain washing. The weak minded White guilt pukes eat it up.

• Banned
Blacks are 14% of the population. Ten years ago, that was represented in the media. NOW? According to the popular media, NOW you would think blacks are 80% of the populace.

• Banned
And what exactly does this have to do with "history"?
Exactly. Given the tenor of the current time, everything. Cristopher Columbus was racist, so is everything white Europeans ever did... Abraham Lincoln was racist, examining the origin of Covid19 is racist. We need to stop injecting modern political sensibilities into historical facts.

Forum List

Back