Why did the programs flood the nation with blacks in them?

WTF does BLM have to do with reparations for the injustices black folks have suffered for the last 400yrs? Well, you need to talk to so white men, it isn't black folks fault you have been poor. Hell, this country was set up for you. You have never been on the receiving end of racism either, now what?

You aren't even in the US, no wonder you keep saying stupid shit. Newsflash, you don't have to call someone the Nword to be a racist.

I look at their policies and the bills they support or don't support, not what they say on CNN.

So, one black woman being upset accounts for every black woman in America, lol. Post the youtube video of how many white men are upset when they see a good-looking white woman with a black man.

Yep, like when a white man sees a white woman with a black man.

I bet you disowned her, didn't you?
He has an uneducated foreigner’s viewpoint of US history.

It was proven with this statement::

We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners

Very few whites owned slaves; Duke University puts the percent at 3.22 percent. They try to extrapolate the “ownership” to everyone who benefitted (meaning the sons and daughters of slave owners). But even with such extrapolation...the figure becomes 30%. There isn’t a source in the universe that supports his statement. Only a completely ignorant person would say that you were either a slave or an owner.

I think the people who own and run the United States are featuring advertisements that feature successful black men and beautiful white women in order to express their contempt for white working class men.

These advertisements also anger black women. They remind them that many black men prefer white women.

I doubt there are many white women who prefer black men.
I noticed when the women's basketball tournament was happening that one of the white women players showed a boyfriend of a black who played basketball.
I have not checked at all on how many white women date the black players yet. Maybe that will happen sooner than later.

I just watched a video of a black player talking down about black women saying they are a pain in the ass to control.

Where did I say I was born? How long have you thought the San Joaquin Valley town of Tulare is in Idaho?
You said you lived in Idaho and then denied being from Idaho

You have no idea what you’re saying or where you are. Dementia must me a bitch

You said you lived in Idaho and then denied being from Idaho

You have no idea what you’re saying or where you are. Dementia must me a bitch
I was honest. And you hate honesty. If I am from Idaho, where am I headed to?

If you came down from Mars and watched T.V. for a day or two you would conclude that Africans were the majority of affluent Americans portrayed in every ad. In the mean time the democrat party portrays blacks as ignorant victims who aren't even able to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Somethin ain't right. Did the ad. agencies collide with the democrat plantations?

So many yahoos here love to whitesplain about how 'they' know just how to 'fix' "black culture." Often this includes 'advice' about how to be a responsible dad, sticking around, financial stability, and a solid nuclear family. Then, when that exact thing is portrayed on TV commercials involving the racial demographic deemed most in need of guidance the very same whitesplainers lose their shit at being "forced" to see just that. What is the part that is making them so upset? Hmmmm.....

Google black women upset when a black man dates a white woman. There’s tons of information on it. I’ve even seen it publicly on podcasts and what not. It is all over Google man.
I don't need to google black women. I am the son of a black woman, I have black sisters, aunties, cousins, I am married to a black woman, I have a black daughter. I am well versed when it comes to black women.
You know what I know what we all know it there are no examples of any major sports, caster or news, anchor, saying he is upset with black men dating white women. Otherwise they will get fired instantaneously. It doesn’t exist man. ….of course we all know that on some of the black podcasts and popular black radio stations There’s all sorts of negative talk about “white supremacist , white privilege this white supremacist that.”
Are you that stupid or do you think we are that stupid. Just because a bigot doesn't say it on TV doesn't mean he doesn't believe it, you have got to be kidding.
I’m sure some white folks don’t like when a white woman dates of black man. And there’s probably maybe a few of them operating on Twitter behind a computer screen. But never from any position of power.
Smfh, you come right out of a comic book. You had a Republican in the House a couple of years ago that told white folks they needed to start having more babies.
But it very well could actually be that there’s more black women who don’t like when a black man dates a white woman compared to white men not liking it when a white woman dates a black man. Either way, I don’t care about. It doesn’t affect me one bit.
You wonder why folks don't take you seriously, because you constantly say dumb shit like this.
I respect and love my sister. She’s also Muslim. Like you couldn’t be any more wrong about the assumptions you have about me. All assumptions like your idea that I’m racist or privileged. I have absolutely no privileges . I’ve been poor and I’m a white man. The United States of America didn’t give me free money. I’ve earned my money.
They gave you a leg up to earn that money over folks who aren't white, talk about in denial.
Once again, you’re not addressing the point, or you’re ignoring it when you bring up the slavery topic. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners so when you say the hardships blacks went through, we have to also talk about the hardships white slaves in Africa went through from their black slave owners.
Well, go to whatever country in Africa your folks' were slaves and take it up with them. I am speaking about what has happened to black folks in America.
It is BLM and left-wing Democrats who are at the core of the reparations argument, or the anti-American idea that the USA is an evil imperialist country.
BLM has nothing to do with folks talking about reparations. Black folks have NEVER rec'd restitution for what was done to us. You want to teach His-Story instead of History.
The idea that the USA was uniquely evil when in reality slavery was a worldwide issue.
So the mentality is, everybody else was doing it. Slavery was evil, what part of that don't you understand.
Blm is at the core of that argument, and BLM has a huge influence on the left wing. man for your own good don’t use foul language against me because I don’t do it to you. It ain’t good for one’s health.
I am sick of hearing you whining about BLM, you sound like that idiot Horseshitting. I have never heard BLM say a damn thing about reparations, they were founded to combat police brutality.

This question puzzled me so i tried to find out why so many ads feature black men with white women and blacks heavily populating the TV ad programs?
What do you think broadcasters are up to? Blacks amount to about 12 percent of the population not about 80 percent of it.

Profile photo for Ana Decompreso

Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
It’s amazing to see how inaccurately those ads depict the “average Black Family” living in a beautiful immaculate home located in a suburban safe neighborhood. It’s an insult to Black Americans. Do most Black people live like that? Also, many of the families depicted are multiracial too. Is that real? In the the US, the population of Black Americans is 12%, yet that percentage is much higher in commercials, and now in the media too. It’s great to see the opportunities are opening up, but is the marketing realistic? Something about that exposure and having it forced upon an audience seems unreal. Do most people buy the propaganda. Is it unifying us?
Do you really think the advertisers, who spend millions of dollars on their commercials are more concerned with some social engineering ploy than they are with making money? Their millions of dollars spent on research tells them that adding black people to the commercials makes them more money.
You're hung up on 12 %. Are you assuming the other 88% are opposed to black people in commercials? I suspect most either don't care either way, or would prefer to see higher numbers of black people. Find something less goofy to whine about.

It's not that simple. Propaganda gets tiresome, even if you agree with the intent. It's insulting and presumes that purveyors of the propaganda have some kind of moral authority.
That's just dumb.

Forum List

Back