REPOST: Still Think the Church Isn't Under Attack? Think Again!! (version 2.0 )

Huh ? Didn't you say something about Churches and their being tax exempt ? I say what's wrong with that ? They are charities for the most part, except for the one's that are corrupt. Attacking Churches in a blanketing way smells of agenda to me.
It's always been this way with G-d's people. Satan hates that people are freed from his grip through Christ. This is far more than just ideology, it's a spiritual war, and one that G-d has already secured the victory!

The so-called Church is attacking itself....

The government isn't the one who are making more and more people at the least, identify as spiritual instead of religious....

Conservatives rely on the religious fundamentalists because they are the easiest to grift.....

Goldwater was right about one thing...

goldwater480.jpg

The so-called Church is attacking itself....

The government isn't the one who are making more and more people at the least, identify as spiritual instead of religious....

Conservatives rely on the religious fundamentalists because they are the easiest to grift.....

Goldwater was right about one thing...

View attachment 583832
Actually, yes it is. The far Left have owned the Lamestream Media for decades now and Goldwater is nothing but a RINO.

I do not want/need/desire/request/require Religious Bull Shit (and that is all religion is U.S. Grade-AAA 99.999999% pure unadulterated BULLSHIT).

No dead beat dad Mythical/Mystical/Magical Non-Existent Male god head Sky Man who abandoned his son to be raised by another man.

Fuck that. Religion is a the biggest fucking mental illness there is. A solid Con for people desperate for something they do not have, mainly self-love and respect for other people who are not their skin color.

Sure was. Not a Conservative bone in his decrepit body.
So when you folks called him the Father of the Modern Conservative movement -- yall were just bullshitting this whole time??

So its safe to say that since you folks will just say anything and disavow it later -- we can ignore everything else you claim to represent....since you will just distance from that later too....

I do not want/need/desire/request/require Religious Bull Shit (and that is all religion is U.S. Grade-AAA 99.999999% pure unadulterated BULLSHIT).

No dead beat dad Mythical/Mystical/Magical Non-Existent Male god head Sky Man who abandoned his son to be raised by another man.

Fuck that. Religion is a the biggest fucking mental illness there is. A solid Con for people desperate for something they do not have, mainly self-love and respect for other people who are not their skin color.
Such a shame for you being hostile towards G-d and His love. Remember this, eventually, you will come around. One way or the other you WILL bow before the King. Either willingly as a disciple of Christ or reluctantly in the pits of Hell. The choice is yours and yours alone.

So when you folks called him the Father of the Modern Conservative movement -- yall were just bullshitting this whole time??

So its safe to say that since you folks will just say anything and disavow it later -- we can ignore everything else you claim to represent....since you will just distance from that later too....
LOL... If you think you just made some points, then everyone is laughing at you right now. Do you think that the parties are the same as the Goldwater days ? ROTFLMBO.

Huh ? Didn't you say something about Churches and their being tax exempt ? I say what's wrong with that ? They are charities for the most part, except for the one's that are corrupt. Attacking Churches in a blanketing way smells of agenda to me.
Tax exemptions based on charitable entities is fine as long as it's transparent. Tax exemptions based on religion stink of corruption.

LOL... If you think you just made some points, then everyone is laughing at you right now. Do you think that the parties are the same as the Goldwater days ? ROTFLMBO.
I am going to say this again......

Was Goldwater the guy reactionary right-wing morons named "The Father Of Conservatism" -- yes or no?

As far as the parties being the same as they were years ago -- I am talking about ideology, not parties.....

I bet you are probably one of those morons who claim "Democrats started the KKK, therefore Dems are racist" -- yet, have the nerve to talk to me about parties changing over the years..shut yo goofy ass up

Tax exemptions based on charitable entities is fine as long as it's transparent. Tax exemptions based on religion stink of corruption.
Has it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of churches are NOT megachurches? Has it ever occurred to you that these same flocks need that exemption just to make budget for that year? Probably not because you are all for persecuting Christians.

Has it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of churches are NOT megachurches? Has it ever occurred to you that these same flocks need that exemption just to make budget for that year? Probably not because you are all for persecuting Christians.
As long as we make sure we give ALL religious institutions that tax exempt status...

And not make certain religions (i.e. Muslims) face undue burdens and persecution....but I am sure you would never be in favor of something like that huh?

"The lawsuit says Tennessee's law violates several federal protections for religious liberty and expression, including those in the First Amendment. -- “We believe the Tennessee statute is unconstitutional because it imposes a burden on Muslim institutions that it does not place on those of any other faith community.”

As long as we make sure we give ALL religious institutions that tax exempt status...

And not make certain religions (i.e. Muslims) face undue burdens and persecution....but I am sure you would never be in favor of something like that huh?

"The lawsuit says Tennessee's law violates several federal protections for religious liberty and expression, including those in the First Amendment. -- “We believe the Tennessee statute is unconstitutional because it imposes a burden on Muslim institutions that it does not place on those of any other faith community.”

Islam is a clear threat to the safety and security to America. The US needs to return to a Christian ONLY nation!!

Has it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of churches are NOT megachurches?
Yes, and thanks! The existence of megachurches is why tax exemption is a bad idea.
Has it ever occurred to you that these same flocks need that exemption just to make budget for that year?
Sounds like a badly run business model if said flock has to depend on the exemption to keep the lights on. Just saying.
Probably not because you are all for persecuting Christians.
Aww. Always playing the victim card I see. :itsok:

How's that working for you?

Easy to see and know the work that the church does, it's transparent. Of course you have corruption in many things, but it's easy to take them one case at a time.

Attacking all or the word religion is agenda based, and that is corruption.

I am going to say this again......

Was Goldwater the guy reactionary right-wing morons named "The Father Of Conservatism" -- yes or no?

As far as the parties being the same as they were years ago -- I am talking about ideology, not parties.....

I bet you are probably one of those morons who claim "Democrats started the KKK, therefore Dems are racist" -- yet, have the nerve to talk to me about parties changing over the years..shut yo goofy ass up
Your whole dumb aced last paragraph should tell the story upon how you operate around here. I bet you are probably ??? ROTFLMBO.... You attempt to create a profile, and then you attack that profile.. ROTFLMBO... You can't make this crap up around here.. lol

No, genius, he was talking about conservatism. And how our right wing does not represent conservatism any longer.

Yes, and thanks! The existence of megachurches is why tax exemption is a bad idea.

Sounds like a badly run business model if said flock has to depend on the exemption to keep the lights on. Just saying.

Aww. Always playing the victim card I see. :itsok:

How's that working for you?
Going to work great come judgement day, because that will be the ultimate exemption for Christ Christian's when it comes to not getting thrown into HELL. Gotta admire your bravery though, because undoubtedly you think you can gain favor with the evil one on the other side. I'd love to get a visit just to ask you "how's that working out for you" ??

Forum List

Back