REPOST: Still Think the Church Isn't Under Attack? Think Again!! (version 2.0 )

Meanwhile Islam and every other cult is worshipped by the Left.
There is not one topic the Left support that the is not agreed with by the right that is not anti-Biblical. Not one. No generalization. Not one.
Which is why whenever I ask: "If all of a sudden, there arose this great and powerful world leader who ordered everyone to get chipped or they cannot go about their daily commerce, would you take it?" It's usually an audition for "A chorus Line"

the big mainstream religions are just that-religions. Not the one and true way to G-d. Religion is man's vain and feeble way of TRYING to get to G-d through works, being a "good" person, etc. but that's not what Scripture teaches.
I'm o.k. with most of that if you are. It's all bullshit and now you're going to present the real story. Smells a lot like Deism and I can grant you some slack on that idea too, as long as it's attempted within the demands of evolution and science.
The Bible teaches that mankind is basically evil, sinful, and dead-spiritually. ONLY Christ's bloody sacrifice on the Cross can secure your Salvation. All you have to do is not be dumb enough to reject it.
The 'dumb' is on the part of those who pretend to be able to reconcile 'literal' belief in their bibles. Your debate isn't with atheists, it's now a debate with Christians who don't buy the literal beliefs.

I would suggest it's now 70/30 with the literal believers on the 30 side.

Let's see if we can test that claim by trying to attract some Christians? It might lead to a decent and rational discussion, as opposed to 'is so, is not, is so' based on nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Which is why whenever I ask: "If all of a sudden, there arose this great and powerful world leader who ordered everyone to get chipped or they cannot go about their daily commerce, would you take it?" It's usually an audition for "A chorus Line"
I would see it as the somebody arising to create an event that could be used by Christians as a dubious claim of fulfilling prophesy.
Something akin to the invent of nuclear weapons as an example. For lack of a better example that you may be able to provide?

Beyond that, that great and powrful leader is nothing but your wishful thinking.

I refer you to post #113
I couldn't care less why your hateful disposition caused you to backslide.
Are you goint to contibute or are you not smart enough to meet the challenge along with GMC?

I couldn't care less why your hateful disposition caused you to backslide.
Are you goint to contibute or are you not smart enough to meet the challenge along with GMC?
I’m not going to bandy words with an athiest

what’s the point?

I get paid the same no matter what happens to you

I’m not going to bandy words with an athiest

what’s the point?

I get paid the same no matter what happens to you
The discussion can be shod of you and neither side will experience any loss.

Already happening North of the Border this will have far reaching issues with churches who DARE tell the truth about all sexual sin, including homosexuality, fornication, adultery, etc. and G-d's design for human sexuality. There are many who wish to do away with the 1st Amendment here because it actually protects the Church from the government, not the other way around.
Actually the church is the one that's always been doing the attacking now that they're losing their power they feel threatened because they've been so evil about things. It's going to be a slow agonizing long death unfortunately there's still a lot of fools out there who believe in religion. America is finally coming to his senses about religion, most Americans don't want any part of it.

I don't give two shits about what some holy bible beating liars have to say. The Mythical/Mystical/Magical Sky Man does not exist. If you are so dead from the neck up dumb to believe the lies on lying fucking bible, that is on you.

Point being there is ONLY one Truth, and that is found in the Bible. And to control what is said from the Pulpit is just wrong, illegal, immoral and totalitarian. And as an American I have one thing to say to you hard Left freaks:

View attachment 583247

That is all.
You are not a Christian if you could put some s*** like this. You are not a Christian your God is never going to forgive you for this

Why indeed. Why don't we remove the tax-exempt status of all churches while we're at it? Politics is a pay-to-play sport.
So you want your charity exemptions removed from being able to claim them on your taxes ? You do know that Churches are charities don't you, and that individuals are also allowed to claim their charities on their taxes don't you ?

It would be amusing to be there to watch when you finally stand before Him to be judged, and you have the opportunity to tell Him to His face that He does not exist.
You now know what we are all dealing with here don't you ? Snakes and vipers.

Fortunately for us, as Disciples of Christ, His shed blood already took away the penalty for our sins past, present and future (Justification), we are being molded and reshaped into His image (Sanctification) and one day, be in His Glorious presence and away from sin (Glorification). And when those fools stand before G-d as described in Revelation 20 and 21, there will be zero excuse as their entire lives will be reviewed, right down to the last THOUGHT!!
Good points, but I'll refrain from thinking of them as fools, because the better profile would be to refer to them as mentally insane (hmmm, maybe that's what a fool truly means(?), and/or it's just that they are very lost human beings.

Sad really.

So you want your charity exemptions removed from being able to claim them on your taxes ? You do know that Churches are charities don't you, and that individuals are also allowed to claim their charities on their taxes don't you ?
My overall tax exemptions are way bigger than any of my charitable tax exemptions could complete with. Is that bad now? Sorry for being a capitalist, I guess. :dunno:

Good points, but I'll refrain from thinking of them as fools, because the better profile would be to refer to them as mentally insane (hmmm, maybe that's what a fool truly means(?), and/or it's just that they are very lost human beings.

Sad really.
How about all of the above?

Sad really.
All of the above.

My overall tax exemptions are way bigger than any of my charitable tax exemptions could complete with. Is that bad now? Sorry for being a capitalist, I guess. :dunno:
Huh ? Didn't you say something about Churches and their being tax exempt ? I say what's wrong with that ? They are charities for the most part, except for the one's that are corrupt. Attacking Churches in a blanketing way smells of agenda to me.

Forum List

Back