Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

well actually Bush installed a black SCOTUS several decades back. Guess who didn't vote for him? hahahahahahahah this is really too easy.
We didn't like his pubes on the cans of Coke.

yeah I know. Because someone had to keep the black guy out right? way to extend your inner kkk.

BTW, I'm enjoying giving you the rope to destroy your credibility

1643406517033.png

In other words, you accepted a mere claim absent proof. Why? Because your partisan politics dictated yet again that a black man needed a high tech lynching. You racist scumbag Democraps have been racist scumbags through your entire existence.

In other words, you accepted a mere claim absent proof. Why? Because your partisan politics dictated yet again that a black man needed a high tech lynching. You racist scumbag Democraps have been racist scumbags through your entire existence.
Thank you, another well presented post.

Again with the racist posts.

BTW when do republics need proof over a mere claim?

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
Remember the days when it was the other way around? I do. Thank you Joe Biden for doing the right thing.

Much to Joke Bribens disappointment he Does have to follow Federal Anti Discrimination laws

Much to Joke Bribens disappointment he Does have to follow Federal Anti Discrimination laws
Why, he thought about nominating another white man, but decided after 240+ years of them something better was needed.

Last edited:
Why, he thought about nominating another white man, but decided after 240+ years of them some better was needed.
again, you forget about that bad black man that's already there, huh? that must fking infuriate you you fking racist. to now ignore him twice really says it all.

again, you forget about that bad black man that's already there, huh? that must fking infuriate you you fking racist. to now ignore him twice really says it all.
Again, I don't like pubes on cans of Coke.

Again, I don't like pubes on cans of Coke.
I know, and why you enjoy lynching black men for such behavior right? got any proof that ever happened? Nope, just your excuse to lynch the black dude. kkk man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back