Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

GOvt is all about firsts now ....I did this first......blah blah blah,,,,,,,the people be damned
as Senator Roger Wicker stated that the next Supreme Court justice is going to be a beneficiary of affirmative action. biden is going to fill a quota. the next supreme court justice has to be a woman and she has to be black. Senator Wicker is absolutely right. groping joe picks his people base on gender and color.

I don't doubt that Trump's priority for the position was that they should be conservative in nature. He never, ever said that they had to be white or male. Unlike your piss ant Biden whose agenda is blatantly racist.
It has been 55 years since a Black Man was nominated to SCOTUS
It has been 40 years since the first woman was nominated to SCOTUS

Biden is saying it is time that a Black Woman is nominated to SCOTUS

What Biden is actually saying is this-----------It is time that a Black Woman is nominated to SCOTUS regardless of her qualifications. Further, I am not interested in nominating the best and the brightest, I only care about race and gender. Rightwinger is saying the same thing. Left thinkers are a cancer, attacking this country.

What Biden is actually saying is this-----------It is time that a Black Woman is nominated to SCOTUS regardless of her qualifications. Further, I am not interested in nominating the best and the brightest, I only care about race and gender. Rightwinger is saying the same thing. Left thinkers are a cancer, attacking this country.
Biden will not nominate anyone who is not qualified

Why don’t you wait to see who he picks before you claim she is not qualified
Are you claiming that Amy Coney Barrett was the best qualified candidate?

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
Wait a minute. Isn't that racist? Isn't that discrimination?

Wait a minute. Isn't that racist? Isn't that discrimination?
It is discrimination.

For our libtarded members: it is one thing to proudly proclaim that no race or gender will be excluded from consideration. It is quite another thing to proudly proclaim that only one racial group and one gender will be considered. The latter excludes possible nominees purely on the basis of race.

Justice Douglas observed that applicant to a state law school must have his or her application "considered on its individual merits in a racially neutral manner." DeFunis v. Odegaard, 416 U.S. 312, 327 (1974) (dissenting opinion). He added:

“The Equal Protection Clause commands the elimination of racial barriers, not their creation in order to satisfy our theory as to how society ought to be organized. The purpose of the University of Washington cannot be to produce black lawyers for blacks, Polish lawyers for Poles, Jewish lawyers for Jews, Irish lawyers for Irish. It should be to produce good lawyers for Americans, and not to place First Amendment barriers against anyone.” Id at 342 (my emphasis added).

That last quote is the one I had in mind when I suggested in the OP that Douglas would be spinning in his grave.

It is discrimination.

For our libtarded members: it is one thing to proudly proclaim that no race or gender will be excluded from consideration. It is quite another thing to proudly proclaim that only one racial group and one gender will be considered. The latter excludes possible nominees purely on the basis of race.

Justice Douglas observed that applicant to a state law school must have his or her application "considered on its individual merits in a racially neutral manner." DeFunis v. Odegaard, 416 U.S. 312, 327 (1974) (dissenting opinion). He added:

“The Equal Protection Clause commands the elimination of racial barriers, not their creation in order to satisfy our theory as to how society ought to be organized. The purpose of the University of Washington cannot be to produce black lawyers for blacks, Polish lawyers for Poles, Jewish lawyers for Jews, Irish lawyers for Irish. It should be to produce good lawyers for Americans, and not to place First Amendment barriers against anyone.” Id at 342 (my emphasis added).

That last quote is the one I had in mind when I suggested in the OP that Douglas would be spinning in his grave.
White men were only considered until 55 years ago when it was decided that would change.
White supremacy is the default setting in this country.

What are you blabbering about? Clarence Thomas was nominated and confirmed 1991. Is that 55 years?

Amy Coney Barrett was nominated and confirmed in 2020. Is that 40 years? What is wrong with you freaking stupid trolls?

It just occurred to me...
Since Indians who shit in the street are the Best & The Brightest according to Bill Gates, why not eliminate all the justices and replace them with Indian Business Visas!

What are you blabbering about? Clarence Thomas was nominated and confirmed 1991. Is that 55 years?

Amy Coney Barrett was nominated and confirmed in 2020. Is that 40 years? What is wrong with you freaking stupid trolls?
What is wrong with you freaking stupid trolls

Answer...RWer is a freaking stupid troll.

I did not say that she is not qualified. I just pointed out that his top priority HAD to be female and black. That decision negates any chance of a superior, and there is always someone superior, white or brown or yellow male or female being appointed to the SC. RACIST, plain and simple.

The democrats are interested in equity, not equality, that ought to be clear to everyone. They don't care about merit and they don't care about qualifications and they certainly don't care about justice. They care about politics and winning and that's it. they don't care about what is in the best interests of the country, they only care about what is in their best interests. Which in their minds, they have convinced themselves is the same thing. So, they rationalize their efforts to favor the well-connected and big-monied people and corporations by lying about who and what they are fighting for.

White men were only considered until 55 years ago when it was decided that would change.
And many black people in America were slaves before then. Then time marched on.

Again, we cannot undo the past. We can proceed fairly today.

It seems as though your preferred methodology is to insist that we must now discriminate on the basis of race and or gender. There is a current school of liberal thought that agrees: The old liberal belief that our Constitution ought to be “color blind” is now deemed kind of quaint.

This could be the focus of a different discussion and thread. But for now, I’m a conservative who agrees with old liberal Justice Douglas on at least one premise:

I believe that our Constitution is best viewed as being color blind; and that where the need for correcting past inequities still exists, the remedy cannot logically be found (consistently with that precept) in being color conscious. A reverse discrimination is still discrimination.

Amy Coney Barret was among the highly qualified and she got picked on her merits. groping joe picked as his running mate a woman because she was a woman and she was black. you know the story of the laughing hyena.

And many black people in America were slaves before then. Then time marched on.

Again, we cannot undo the past. We can proceed fairly today.

It seems as though your preferred methodology is to insist that we must now discriminate on the basis of race and or gender. There is a current school of liberal thought that agrees: The old liberal belief that our Constitution ought to be “color blind” is now deemed kind of quaint.

This could be the focus of a different discussion and thread. But for now, I’m a conservative who agrees with old liberal Justice Douglas on at least one premise:

I believe that our Constitution is best viewed as being color blind; and that where the need for correcting past inequities still exists, the remedy cannot logically be found (consistently with that precept) in being color conscious. A reverse discrimination is still discrimination.
Your fragility has you beside yourself.
The president chooses. That is one of their constitutional obligations. There is no law as to who or how a president makes their choice. Who they choose is entirely up to them. Their nominee will be vetted and cleared by the Senate or not.
Diversity has only come because a president decided to do so.
Your continued insistence that a black woman could not be qualified says more about you than Biden.

Amy Coney Barret was among the highly qualified and she got picked on her merits. groping joe picked as his running mate a woman because she was a woman and she was black. you know the story of the laughing hyena.
She had the least experience than any nominee in history. No doubt any pick by Biden will have more.

Your fragility has you beside yourself.
The president chooses. That is one of their constitutional obligations. There is no law as to who or how a president makes their choice. Who they choose is entirely up to them. Their nominee will be vetted and cleared by the Senate or not.
Diversity has only come because a president decided to do so.
Your continued insistence that a black woman could not be qualified says more about you than Biden.
Your dishonesty continues, butchy. Once again, you making a false claim doesn’t make it true no matter how often you repeat it or wish to believe it.

As for the balance of your vapid post, you remain extraordinarily plodding and dull and flatly wrong. Nobody asked who makes the choice. We all know, already, that the President gets to make the nominations. That’s never been the question or the point, you hapless drone schmuck.

Try to pay attention, this time, you twit. The question is whether a President should make his selection based on attributes that actually apply to the job? Intelligent people (thereby excluding you, of course) say “yes.” Skin color and genitalia aren’t on the list of attributes that qualify as applicable to the job of being a SCOTUS Justice, you completely stupid laughingstock libtard.

Forum List

Back