Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

You are a poor retard. And you did manage to grasp (at long last) what I said.

1. Reagan said it.
2. He did end up selecting a woman.
3. Neither you nor I know that he didn’t at least consider males.
4. If he did proceed by refusing to consider males, I believe that was a mistake.
5. I can’t undo any historical fact one way or the other.
6. You are a retard.

Thus, I haven’t “stumbled” into anything. Your delusions are all on you. But it’s likely just because you’re a retard.
President Biden said that he was going to nominate an African-American woman to the bench for historical reasons.

He also, will consider white men for the crackers, but not nominate. He's good.

No. But it does guarantee that right.

and it applies to all people. Even the pre born helpless ones. But liberal jurists somehow try to conflate an inferential right to privacy with a “right” to abort preborn babies. :cuckoo:

It ain’t supportable by the Constitution or by logic.
Butch disagrees. (ho hum). But he can’t explain why.

It's not a risk.

It's a statement.
I know it is. It's hey black women you are inferior to us and only I can give you the power. Yep. I hear it loud and clear. you can never amount to anything without creepy joe.

I know it is. It's hey black women you are inferior to us and only I can give you the power. Yep. I hear it loud and clear. you can never amount to anything without creepy joe.
You have your white privilege dial turned to 11 again.

You know when the look libs are losing any debate. They start yapping about “white privilege.”
Right? they still can't believe they support the kkk. They didn't learn about their evil selves in school.

Qualified means nothing with equity. You are vengeance. Admit it. Until all the people in our lifespan pay for the wrongs of the past this will not even begin to end. You can only do that by adjusting pensions and benefits from people receiving it the last half century to lower levels.
WTF?
That is some seriously paranoid, white male fragility on display.
Don’t you have some ammo to load or spider holes to dig for when the feds come?

Forum List

Back