Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

No. It seemed like you were asking about senile joes mistakes. They are endless.

Maybe you could translate your gibberish into something coherent before posting?
No, just like reagan said he was going to nominate a woman, but we don't know that he didn't consider a man.

We don't know if Biden considered another white man, but decided to choose an African-American woman.

Pretty damn simple even for you.

Yeah, because you guys have to rely on it with you feel uncomfortable.
Again, I don’t feel uncomfortable. I’m addressing a truly stupid libtard notion and you’re busy defending it for some flakey nonsensical “woke” reasons.

Nothing I’ve said expresses the slightest concern with the likelihood of getting a black woman on the SCOTUS bench. You idiots focus on race and gender as if they were qualifications for the position.

No, just like reagan said he was going to nominate a woman, but we don't know that he didn't consider a man.

We don't know if Biden considered another white man, but decided to choose an African-American woman.

Pretty damn simple even for you.
Reagan never had to resort to colors for his statements. hmmmmmmm why was that?

I gave no leeway to Reagan at all, you lobotomized retard. So your assertion proves that you are a retard. But you’re far too stupid to ever understand it.

As proof, you claimed I was “equivocating.” I haven’t equivocated at all on this matter. Not even an iota’s worth. But in your retarded and surgically limited brain, you are allowed to see zero equivocation as an equivocation. :cuckoo:

That’s also just because you’re incapable of grasping that words have meaning.
My bad. I shouldn't have used the word "equivocating" with a moron. Evidently, you don't know the meaning of the term. Now, fuck off. I've already wasted too much time trying to educate a moron.

Again, I don’t feel uncomfortable. I’m addressing a truly stupid libtard notion and you’re busy defending it for some flakey nonsensical “woke” reasons.

Nothing I’ve said expresses the slightest concern with the likelihood of getting a black woman on the SCOTUS bench. You idiots focus on race and gender as if they were qualifications for the position.
He ain't ever gonna know what you just said. his racist eyes can't see logic.

493rwo6nwbe81.jpg

No, you enjoy showing yours, because you think it makes you better in the cult.
you're the kkk. have no idea what it is you are referring to. But you sure like to discuss racist colors.

My bad. I shouldn't have used the word "equivocating" with a moron. Evidently, you don't know the meaning of the term. Now, fuck off. I've already wasted too much time trying to educate a moron.
You remain a crushingly dull retard. I know what equivocation is. I didn’t equivocate.

Reality confuses the fuck out of you libtards.

Everyone who has ever tried to educate you has wasted their time, you lobotomized retard.

It’s obvious you didn’t know, you diverted to him like he should be addressed for xidens insecurities
When you retards have a fit that Biden is going to choose a woman as a nominee for the SC - it is only fitting that we bring up the sainted Reagan and his divergence from the "true" path.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and eventually, you will. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back