Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

Their declarations are subject to some doubt if their own laws and the Constitution had been violated. You lobbies refuse to accept that things can be challenged.
Any rule changes were challenged by Republicans in State courts before the election and found legal and Constitutional.
Republicans also challenged those changes after the election and they were still found legal.

So a 50-state certification is unconvincing?

and what beside Bluto stupidity accounts for the last post?
I doubt most deep blue states saw it as necessary to try to duck around with the elections. But the
Any rule changes were challenged by Republicans in State courts before the election and found legal and Constitutional.
Republicans also challenged those changes after the election and they were still found legal.
so you claim. We shall see.

Failed court challenges in 2020 are part of history

You can deny it, but they still happened
I didn’t deny shit. I still haven’t seen any.

I’d also suggest that this particular violation may not have been challenged in the relevant contested states. I’m certainly not inclined to accept otherwise on your mere say so.

Hey, can you turn down your white privilege a bit...
And what does that statement have anything to do with 'white privilege?'

SHE is the one that claimed she was a better pick BECAUSE OF HER RACE. She explicitly said that. "Wise Latina" are HER words, not mine.

And she did, indeed, base the OSHA ruling off blatantly false information. It was a joke.

But seeing reality must mean I am 'privileged.' I mean, when you have nothing else I guess you have to run with the only thing you know.

Last edited:
And what does that statement have anything to do with 'white privilege?'

SHE is the one that claimed she was a better pick BECAUSE OF HER RACE. She explicitly said that. "Wise Latina" are HER words, not mine.

And she did, indeed, base the OSHA ruling off blatantly false information. It was a joke.

But seeing reality must mean I am 'privileged.' I mean, when you have nothing else I guess you have to run with the only think you know.
Very self privileged

Of course you don’t know that.. you don’t know who was being considered. But, apparently it’s not stopping you from being a troll
We actually do.

And it was not an all white group.

We are still waiting, of course, for the reasoning that a BLACK woman is the only color considered when blacks have roughly equal representation on the bench and Asians have ZERO REPRESENTATION on the bench whatsoever.

Must be white privilege because Asians are... well...

We will just call them white because.

1643491404270.png

I see it as a 70% chance that she will be ph ukn and having a few kids with a few different baby daddies and pissed off that she has been wronged by some white devil which influences her views and blames others. It's the usual accusation.
Why we need a black woman on SCOTUS

Forum List

Back