Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

President can announce a preference just like Reagan did in the 1980's campaign.
there you go bringing a dead man into a discussion. BTW, did reagan say black women? you keep bringing colors into this.

Why? Are there that many white privilege people out there for the QOP to mine?

And he is going to do it.

Just like he said that we would exit Afghanistan after 20 years.

Just like he said that he would pass an infrastructure bill. Which a bridge in PA just showed how needed that was.

Now as to your white snowflake feelings...
Well it’s not feelings it’s federal anti discrimination law. Facts impinging upon your reparation feelings does not vacate fact

If I was a black woman nominated by Joe Biden and confirmed by the Senate, my sense of accomplishment would be ruined as I would realize many people would assume I got the position because of Democrats pandering to blacks. I would realize that I was not necessarily the best person for the job just an eligible and available black female. A quota AssociateJustice at the best.

Joe should have never mentioned he planned to nominate a black female for the court. He should have just done it And picked a highly qualified black women.
Certainly there are several black women who are at least as qualified as the last three appointments.

Certainly there are several black women who are at least as qualified as the last three appointments.
Qualified means nothing with equity. You are vengeance. Admit it. Until all the people in our lifespan pay for the wrongs of the past this will not even begin to end. You can only do that by adjusting pensions and benefits from people receiving it the last half century to lower levels.

what's funny is there must be several white men and white women and black men too. Why do they get removed from the search ? ahh yep, you're a racist bigot who hates white women.

BTW, the only black SCOTUS was appointed by? And which senator gave him shit about Anita Hill. That fking convenient pubic hair. hahahahahahaha. Who didn't want a black judge? But that racist illegitimate creep in the white house today. I don't expect an answer, cause your cheap hatred is well known.

Forum List

Back