Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

You sure are a libertarian. You want all your stuff and someone else to pay for it.

We're a representative Democracy. You want it to be some sort of republic to expose your beliefs on people.

Just how did those Articles of Confederation work out for you?
No. You don’t grasp the meaning of words. Therefore you’re just another dumb lib. And you can’t address why I want since I haven’t spoken of that with but a few exceptions. I’m perfectly content paying for my own stuff, too.

We are not a representive democracy. Your mistake. We are, as I correctly noted, instead a Constitutional Repubkic. We began cleverly enough being mistrustful of to much governmental power and authority AND mistrustful of democracy for (proper) concern over a tyranny of a majority.

The articles of confederation didn’t work. Which is why we now have our Constitution, instead. Try to smarten up, otter.

Consistent with all things liberal, Biden will nominate an idiot, thereby reinforcing whatever negative stereotype applies. Kagan and Sota are obvious morons, and that supports misogynists everywhere.

Whatever liberals claim to want to help, they make worse. Always.

No. You don’t grasp the meaning of words. Therefore you’re just another dumb lib. And you can’t address why I want since I haven’t spoken of that with but a few exceptions. I’m perfectly content paying for my own stuff, too.

We are not a representive democracy. Your mistake. We are, as I correctly noted, instead a Constitutional Repubkic. We began cleverly enough being mistrustful of to much governmental power and authority AND mistrustful of democracy for (proper) concern over a tyranny of a majority.

The articles of confederation didn’t work. Which is why we now have our Constitution, instead. Try to smarten up, otter.
So, why did the Articles of Confederation fail?

Do it Joe
Stand up and declare “Black females only considered” and you can wave bye bye.

Do it Joe
Stand up and declare “Black females only considered” and you can wave bye bye.
Why? Are there that many white privilege people out there for the QOP to mine?

And he is going to do it.

Just like he said that we would exit Afghanistan after 20 years.

Just like he said that he would pass an infrastructure bill. Which a bridge in PA just showed how needed that was.

Now as to your white snowflake feelings...

Why? Are there that many white privilege people out there for the QOP to mine?

And he is going to do it.

Just like he said that we would exit Afghanistan after 20 years.

Just like he said that he would pass an infrastructure bill. Which a bridge in PA just showed how needed that was.

Now as to your white snowflake feelings...
guess xiden's willing to take that racist risk huh?

Ah, you're a libertarian who wants a minority of people to elect Senators.

Nice defense of Democracy.
Globalists got those things passed. You just do not think there is an endgame. The rise and fall of nations. Our location and the wealth it started with has given us a head start of more time in the falling part. pay attention to the Caribe Islands, Central America and South America in many of those nations. As the U.S. declines our protection umbrellas will also. War is so overdue in this hemisphere it is painful.

Forum List

Back