Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

No. But it does guarantee that right.

and it applies to all people. Even the pre born helpless ones. But liberal jurists somehow try to conflate an inferential right to privacy with a “right” to abort preborn babies. :cuckoo:

It ain’t supportable by the Constitution or by logic.
The fourth amendment does.

I understand what he said, you completely dense retard.

We also see that he did select a female, you simpleton. Nobody disputes any of that, you twit.

What we do NOT know is whether he eventually excluded all males from even being considered. If he did, I think that was a mistake.

I can’t do anything about it even if he did follow through and exclude all males from even being considered. By contrast, I still have a microscopic say in what Brandon has said he would do.

I have no say in the fact that your skull is fact and logic impervious.
So Reagan very clearly SAID he was going to appoint a woman
He then DID appoint a woman

But somehow you think he had other considerations… that you can’t document

Oh

I understand what he said, you completely dense retard.

We also see that he did select a female, you simpleton. Nobody disputes any of that, you twit.

What we do NOT know is whether he eventually excluded all males from even being considered. If he did, I think that was a mistake.

I can’t do anything about it even if he did follow through and exclude all males from even being considered. By contrast, I still have a microscopic say in what Brandon has said he would do.

I have no say in the fact that your skull is fact and logic impervious.
You have ZERO “say” outside of illustrating your hypocrisy

I’m not a Q’ster. I leave fuck iOS to you libtards.

I value all the Amendments. I haven’t urged the tossing out of any of them yet. I would urge that some be considered for repealing. 16 and 17 come to mind.
Ah, you're a libertarian who wants a minority of people to elect Senators.

Nice defense of Democracy.

So Reagan very clearly SAID he was going to appoint a woman
He then DID appoint a woman

But somehow you think he had other considerations… that you can’t document

Oh
I specifically didn’t say that. I said I don’t know. And neither do you. I also noted that if he did follow through, I believe it is wrong to exclude from consideration all males just as it would be wrong to exclude all females.

It’s not my fault that you find it so urgent to distort and misrepresent what other people have said. You aren’t too bright or honest, Letch.

Ah, you're a libertarian who wants a minority of people to elect Senators.

Nice defense of Democracy.
I am not a libertarian. Do you know what words mean? Apparently not.

We aren’t a Democracy so there is no democracy to defend. We are a Republic. I choose to defend the Republic and the Constitutional Republican form of government.

And as part of our Constitutioanl Republican form of gobernment, we commenced with a plan to LIMIT the power and authority of government. Part of that plan was Federalism. To help protect the sovereignty of the individual states within the Union, we had one part of Congress elected by the various State legislatures. Without that, there is no compelling reason to even have a bi-cameral legislature.

Last edited:
I specifically didn’t say that. I said I don’t know. And neither do you. I also noted that if he did follow through, I believe it is wrong to exclude from consideration all males just as it would be wrong to exclude all females.

It’s not my fault that you find it so urgent to distort and misrepresent what other people have said. You aren’t too bright or honest, Letch.
Dude, candidate ron reagan made the statement during the presidential campaign about nominating a woman to the court to improve his standing with them. As governor of California he had a dismal record of appointing women to positions of power.

Was ronnie being "woke"?

Dude, candidate ron reagan made the statement during the presidential campaign about nominating a woman to the court to improve his standing with them. As governor of California he had a dismal record of appointing women to positions of power.

Was ronnie being "woke"?

dud, I’ve covered this trite question with several of your fellow hacks. Go back a few dozen posts or so and review what I’ve already said on that meaningless position you’re attempting to grunt out.

Last edited:
dud, I’ve covered this trite question with several of your fellow hacks. Go back a fees dozen posts or so and review what I’ve already said on that meaningless position you’re attempting to grunt out.
I want to know if Ronnie was being woke.

I am not a libertarian. Do you know what words mean? Apparently not

We aren’t a Democracy so there is no democracy to defend. We are a Republic. I choose to defend the Republic and the Constitutional Republican form of government.

And as part of our Constitutioanl Republican form of gobernment, we commenced with a plan to LIMIT the power and authority of government. Part of that plan was Federalism. To help protect the sovereignty of the individual states within the Union, we had one part of Congress elected by the various State legislatures. Without that, there is no compelling reason to even have a bi-cameral legislature.
You sure are a libertarian. You want all your stuff and someone else to pay for it.

We're a representative Democracy. You want it to be some sort of republic to impose your beliefs on people.

Just how did those Articles of Confederation work out for you?

Forum List

Back