Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
If I was a black woman nominated by Joe Biden and confirmed by the Senate, my sense of accomplishment would be ruined as I would realize many people would assume I got the position because of Democrats pandering to blacks. I would realize that I was not necessarily the best person for the job just an eligible and available black female. A quota AssociateJustice at the best.

Joe should have never mentioned he planned to nominate a black female for the court. He should have just done it And picked a highly qualified black women.

If I was a black woman nominated by Joe Biden and confirmed by the Senate, my sense of accomplishment would be ruined as I would realize many people would assume I got the position because of Democrats pandering to blacks. I would realize that I was not necessarily the best person for the job just an eligible and available black female. A quota AssociateJustice at the best.

Joe should have never mentioned he planned to nominate a black female for the court. He should have just done it And picked a highly qualified black women.
I guess you'd feel just like O'Connor, Thomas, and Barrett feel huh?

So you KNOW that Reagan, Bush, and Trump all said what Biden said about nominations and you just don't care.

You're a fool
I don’t know what they DID. But no. I don’t care much about historical examples of bad policy except as a learning tool. If they chose not to consider all males, then o say about those decisions what I say about Brandon’s actions: bad mistake.

If you are unable to grasp why it’s stupid to do that even after having it explained to you (or if you grasp it but remain too partisan to care) well, Letch, that’s on you.

The good news is, you can’t get much dumber. You’re already fully retarded.

That course has its own problems, but would be smarter. But since we’re talking about Brandon, here, “smarter” isn’t an option.

I don’t know what they DID. But no. I don’t care much about historical examples of bad policy except as a learning tool. If they chose not to consider all males, then o say about those decisions what I say about Brandon’s actions: bad mistake.

If you are unable to grasp why it’s stupid to do that even after having it explained to you (or if you grasp it but remain too partisan to care) well, Letch, that’s on you.

The good news is, you can’t get much dumber. You’re already fully retarded.
Dude...your hero TRUMP just did this LAST FUCKING YEAR

Dude...your hero TRUMP just did this LAST FUCKING YEAR
He ain’t my hero. He was simply a vastly better candidate than Shrillary. And he was a vastly better President than Brandon.

And again, you idiot, you simply cannot demonstrate that Trump hadn’t considered a male or two (or more) as they contemplated prospective nominees.

You are denser than lead.

That course has its own problems, but would be smarter. But since we’re talking about Brandon, here, “smarter” isn’t an option.
True. At one time Biden might have been considered to be reasonably smart although not a genius by any measure. Today he is nearly a shadow of what he once was.

I guess you'd feel just like O'Connor, Thomas, and Barrett feel huh?
Did the President who nominated them indicate he was picking them only because they matched his gender or racial requirements? If so I would definitely feel I was just filling a quota.

True. At one time Biden might have been considered to be reasonably smart although not a genius by any measure. Today he is nearly a shadow of what he once was.
I don’t believe there was ever a time where Brandon was smart or considered smart. But he has aged even worse. Now he’s not just a dimwit. He’s a demented dimwit.

I don’t believe there was ever a time where Brandon was smart or considered smart. But he has aged even worse. Now he’s not just a dimwit. He’s a demented dimwit.
I was being nice to Joe as I actually feel somewhat sorry for him as he is definitely a victim of elder abuse.

I was being nice to Joe as I actually feel somewhat sorry for him as he is definitely a victim of elder abuse.
He was not a nice person before his dementia. That said, I agree that allowing him to be paraded around as a functional person is mean spirited elder abuse.

The man needs his sleep. I wonder what drugs they give him for his dementia and what drugs they pump him with to keep him up past his bedtime when it has to be done? Do they have special drugs to keep him as lucid as possible? What are the side effects? Why did they decide for him that he would “pick” Kamelhump “heels up” Harris as his Vice President?

He was not a nice person before his dementia. That said, I agree that allowing him to be paraded around as a functional person is mean spirited elder abuse.

The man needs his sleep. I wonder what drugs they give him for his dementia and what drugs they pump him with to keep him up past his bedtime when it has to be done? Do they have special drugs to keep him as lucid as possible? What are the side effects? Why did they decide for him that he would “pick” Kamelhump “heels up” Harris as his Vice President?
Biden has extremely good days and then really bad days. I suspect Biden’s elder abusers are using some very powerful drugs on him for important events. I also image these drugs have some nasty side effects such as losing control of his bowels. Threrefore they limit the use of these drugs.

Then kavanaugh confirmation was pandering to white males, since the FBI got 4500 tips on his sexual misconduct

vxooc4cer9e81.png

And again, you idiot, you simply cannot demonstrate that Trump hadn’t considered a male or two (or more) as they contemplated prospective nominees.
All you have are his fucking words ...huh?

Can it not be all 3?
When Democrats play the ultimate race and sex cards...

Justice and protection of the US Constitution have nothing to do with picking a 'good' (most extreme left wing) black female and everything to do with having the Constitutional knowledge, understanding, and determination to protect, defend, and uphold the Constitution.

Sadly there aren't many Democrats of any color, any race, and / or sex qualified for the job.

How legit will Biden's pick be when he has already declared he will violate the United States Constitution in filling Breyer's seat, a USSC seat whose next justice is supposed to STOP the very criminal act Biden has sworn he will perpetrate?

Forum List

Back