Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

1643345983632.png

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
Answer, Sandra Day O’Conner.

yeah, we should pick them based on their abortion stance…

Answer, Sandra Day O’Conner.

yeah, we should pick them based on their abortion stance…
The Supreme Court and judges got into the making law business many decades ago. Now we see the results. They made a law on abortions 50 years ago and had no business doing it.

Wow, astonishingly stupid.
You see judges as a way to bring in communism. That is a practical view from what we see today. Unless this is the end times you will see what you bring in screw you over out of necessity. The stupid things I have done is separate of the stupid things I see all around us.

You see judges as a way to bring in communism. That is a practical view from what we see today. Unless this is the end times you will see what you bring in screw you over out of necessity. The stupid things I have done is separate of the stupid things I see all around us.
Roe v. Wade was communism or the end of the world?

As I’ve said, Lardo, I am aware of it. I simply don’t know, and neither do you or your fellow hacks with the same talking pointless, whether Reagan did then exclude all males from consideration. As I’ve also said, if he did that, I disagree with that too.

I have no say in what happened 40 plus years ago. But I do get to have my public say in opposition to a stupid basis for selecting SCOTUS judicial nominees, now.

And it was no effort at all to associate with with an ass. In fact, it was glaringly obvious.
So, you are "aware" that Reagan's first choice was women nominees and yet have a problem with Biden's first choice?

Do you see now, why I called you a moron in my first post? Is that glaringly obvious? No? That's because you are a moron. :itsok:

Last edited:
AGAIN

Reagan announced that he would only consider a woman and appointed O'Conner

Bush the greater announced he would only consider a black person...and appointed Thomas

TRUMP announced he would only consider a woman and appointed Barrett

Just fucking stop

AGAIN

Bush the greater announced he would only consider a black person...and appointed Thomas

Just fucking stop

All violated Federal Law, yes?

AGAIN

Just fucking stop

You are a liar. Post the quote from Trump that he was only considering a woman. He submitted a list of canddiates that was not only women.

WHY DO YOU LEFTISTS LIE SO MUCH?

LINK THE QUOTE OR GTFO.

AGAIN

Just fucking stop
So, they were right to do that then? So, if someone announces they are going to nominate a White man to the court and not consider anyone else you're good with that? I just to make sure I understand you're stance on the issue.

AGAIN

Just fucking stop

Show the receipts. Link to evidence.

I think locking up the black vote for democrats is smart. I’d line myself up a Latino next. It’s a growing contingent with some erosion in support over the last few years.
And here is the actual reason democrats support this move.

Not for equal representation on the court, that is clearly not the case. Blacks are represented already in roughly proportional levels. Women are represented already though less than proportional levels. Proportionally representing 'black women' is flatly impossible as you are now dividing subgroups into sections that are FAR greater than 9 and would thereby result in other sub groups being left out. Asians, however, have zero seats on the court had have never had any seats on the court. Ever. Which gives the outright lie that this has squat to do with making the court 'look' like the nation and everything to do with pandering to a specific sub group of people. Further, the assertion this is a first or some sort of breakthrough is a flat out lie as well. Black's and women are and have been on the court. That we want to now include a long list of sub attributes for every position and then call it a first is asinine in the extreme. Next it will be that there has never been a black, women gay person between the height of 5 and 5.5 feet. another FIRST! Just keep adding attributes that are irrelevant to the job.

Forum List

Back