Reparations

what criminal activity has the BLM organization committed?
BLM is a terrorist organization

youā€™re either an idiot or a jackass thatā€™s gonna say ā€œthose are right wing white supremacistsā€

I think you might not want to make that argument based on that video. There are databases full of white supremacist activity since George Floyds murder.
Oh yeah? List a few of these white supremacist crimes. Lets see if what you say is true or not.
Man you gotta do a little research before you engage in these discussions... your just lazy. Here this is from yesterday!

What does that have to do with the protests/riots?

Where does it say or show that the white supremacist was ā€˜involved with the riots, or pretending to be a protestorā€™

you just posted a random article about a white supremacist fighting some cops in a cemetery.

Iā€™m talking about these protests!!!!! I give you examples of DemonRats causing all this chaos, destruction and murders and you give me an example of a white supremacist shooting a cop in a cemetery, with no protest going on.

What is wrong with you? Why are you all so retarded and blind when seeing DemonRats tearing apart cities?

you know whoā€™s causing all the Destruction. You people are out there calling for the ā€œdeathā€ of police officers. Then you attempt to kill them and blame it on the other side

you people are jackasses and pure evil

Forum List

Back